AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-05-06, 19:39   Link #221
trademark
Likes to go to buffets

It's sad to see so many translators Killed In Action at baka tsuki where Zero no Tsukaima is getting translated. 'Tis a pity.
trademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 19:48   Link #222
TigerII
Pilot in Training

What happened?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 19:49   Link #223
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
It's sad to see so many translators Killed In Action at baka tsuki where Zero no Tsukaima is getting translated. 'Tis a pity.
Killed in action?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 20:22   Link #224
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post

Found this while browsing. Finally Vol. 11 is set to be released.
W00t

I'll translate the sypnosis (from here)

Quote:
I'm invincible, you know.
With my added sexiness, that familiar will be head over heels for me!

The high school student Saito, who was "summoned" into the alternate world Halkeginia as a familiar, together with his master Louise, has rescued Tabitha safely from her captivity in Galia. The group then took a moment's rest in the neighbouring country Germania. Louise began feeling confident about the fact that Saito likes her, and the "somewhat sweet atmosphere, but still can't get honest with each other" situation continued between the two. Amidst all this, Louise sends a letter of apology to Henrietta, and eventually receives a reply. Louise is ordered to return to her homeland of La Valliere, which, for some reason, frightens her greatly. Not knowing the cause, Saito remains optimistic. However, what lies in wait for them is......!?
The highly acclaimed alternate world familiar fantasy, finally at the long awaited volume 11!
By the way, the subtitle (追憶の二重奏) means "Duet of Reminiscence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
I wish I could still help out. I still feel bad for leaving. After all, I did sort of round everyone together...

But looking at my school and work schedule, it would be silly to even try anything beyond what I already have on my plate now.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 22:48   Link #225
abizoath

I read all of the available summaries on this forum and AQS forums and while some of the volume 10 stuff was revealed, did anyone ever mention as to why Tabitha was being held in Galia? Did I happen to miss something that was mentioned on the forums?
abizoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 15:28   Link #226
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by abizoath View Post
I read all of the available summaries on this forum and AQS forums and while some of the volume 10 stuff was revealed, did anyone ever mention as to why Tabitha was being held in Galia? Did I happen to miss something that was mentioned on the forums?
Disobeying orders, basically.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 09:52   Link #227
Fixen
ZnT Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
W00t

I'll translate the sypnosis (from here)

By the way, the subtitle (追憶の二重奏) means "Duet of Reminiscence".
Not bad for what's happening right now...it's kind of sad that they deviated from the "Items from Saito's world" theme though, because I actually find the culture clash far more interesting than the harem.

Quote:
I wish I could still help out. I still feel bad for leaving. After all, I did sort of round everyone together...

But looking at my school and work schedule, it would be silly to even try anything beyond what I already have on my plate now.
Oh well...I don't have much free time left, either. I have till about August to get as much translated as possible. After that, college is going to kill me.

Let's see if I can get up to maybe half of Book 2.
Fixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 05:42   Link #228
azziz

Please sushi-y or sin tuar,could you tell us now who are the other void user and their legendary familiar(like gandalf)?you both have made already detailled summary so you could told us that much-and can some of them be considered evil?
(Or at less enemy of saito and louise).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 19:38   Link #229
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Does this mean that we should see more tempting Louise scenes as we did in volume 10? I sure hope so...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 00:33   Link #230
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
Please sushi-y or sin tuar,could you tell us now who are the other void user and their legendary familiar(like gandalf)?you both have made already detailled summary so you could told us that much-and can some of them be considered evil?
(Or at less enemy of saito and louise).
Uh, well, if you don't mind the spoiler, up to the latest volume, we have:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-16, 05:11   Link #231
azziz

Quote:
Spoiler:
thank you,sushi-y,but i tough we already know how vindalfr is:that guy,a beautiful priest-can't remember his name-,that louise used to make saito jealous(he was "unusually good with dragon" and can fly with one even tough he's a commoner,maybe controling him with his flute).In your summary of vol.7,it seemed than louise herself found him suspisious-when he tried to talk to her at night about her ring if i remember correctly.
Beside,of course i don't mind being spoiled as all i'll ever know about those book can come only from your spoiler.
Old 2007-05-16, 17:11   Link #232
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 22:27   Link #233
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
thank you,sushi-y,but i tough we already know how vindalfr is:that guy,a beautiful priest-can't remember his name-,that louise used to make saito jealous(he was "unusually good with dragon" and can fly with one even tough he's a commoner,maybe controling him with his flute).In your summary of vol.7,it seemed than louise herself found him suspisious-when he tried to talk to her at night about her ring if i remember correctly.
Beside,of course i don't mind being spoiled as all i'll ever know about those book can come only from your spoiler.
Lol you remember the book better than I do.
Yes, it's very possible that Julio is the Vindalfr, although there has been no explicit proof yet. The fact that he can communicate with dragons, his secretive relationship to King Josef, his gloved right hand, and his interest in Louise's ruby all points to him being "the familiar who can control any beast".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Whew, took longer than I thought. ^^;
Old 2007-05-16, 22:34   Link #234
trademark
Likes to go to buffets

Gah, so many juicy details. More reason why tsukaima needs more translators for the novels.

I'm still kind of disappointed that the anime doesn't follow the novel and makes everything so lighthearted. They should've made the anime follow the novel.
trademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 05:26   Link #235
ellifeedn
Thinker

After reading your post, all I can say is that Saito has certainly attracted the attention of several members of royal families who are now (and may appear) in his harem. Talk about the biggest scandel that world has ever known. All he needs to do now is meet a female member of each of the royal families of Germania and Romalia and we have ourselves World Wa... uh, I mean "The Great War." Aside from that, he is probably the luckiest guy who ever lived, if the pressure of having so many women around him doesn't kill him first.

Last edited by ellifeedn; 2007-05-17 at 14:41.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 14:24   Link #236
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Volume 11 of the novel has just been released a couple of days ago. My order shipped yesterday...

Fly faster, international express!
Old 2007-05-23, 15:11   Link #237
Darknemo2000

Hopefully it will be worth the wait. I guess Louise will be now totally in the role of tempting mistress as she was in the end of volume 10. i wonder whan will the series end? I wish it would be still going for quite a while.
Old 2007-05-24, 03:33   Link #238
azziz

and why is she afraid to go home?If she has given up her title,her father shouldn't be able to say say anything about her and saito;and i'd like to know if she did really lose her frienship with henrieta.
More importantly are louise-tachi aware of the identitie and the ambitions of the mastermind(king joseph)?What does they plan to do about him?
Old 2007-05-24, 23:39   Link #239
Kakosan

Hey everyone! I just joined this owesome community (and it's my first time being part of one) and I have to say that this thread was THE main reason for doing that... it's just too good.

I have a question regarding something that Darknemo2000 said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I guess Louise will be now totally in the role of tempting mistress as she was in the end of volume 10.
REALLY?!! That's a big change in Louise! Are you referring to one comment posted before stating that Saito was even begging for a kiss? (is it possible for you to give me some juicy details?? ^^)

Thanks! and See ya!
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 05:33   Link #240
Darknemo2000

Spoiler for Louise:

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen