AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-07-01, 16:50   Link #141
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHAHA
When Ace leaves Luffy & Co., he gives Luffy a slip of paper, and says they will meet at the Pirates Summit. Has there been any info as to what was on the paper or what the Pirates Summit is?
Spoiler:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 13:11   Link #142
Nirv

When anybody has some spare time..

It would be really helpfull if you could tell me what Chapter it was that saw Mihawk chating with Shanks.

Thanks.
Nirv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 14:47   Link #143
HAHAHA
Rules at Life

Send a message via AIM to HAHAHA
Chapter 96.
HAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 09:32   Link #144
Kuina

The greatest powers of grandline?

I think I got something wrong...I thought the other great powers
were not just humans,ya know, the Sea Kings,for example,and the weather (Do you call them sea kings??)

Greez,Kuina
17:19
Kuina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 21:00   Link #145
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Well in that case, I think the superpowers of the Grandline would be

The Pirates, the Marines, and the Weather!!
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 16:32   Link #146
HAHAHA
Rules at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefreak113
removed rant
You found out wrong. It hasn't been subbed that far. And don't ask unless you want to be banned. And learn how to write.

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-20 at 10:34. Reason: Removed rant from reply
Old 2004-07-19, 23:35   Link #147
HAHAHA
Rules at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefreak113
learn how to write???explain....and if it hasnt been subbed that far...tell me where u get ur one piece episodes.....
I meant write so that people can decipher what you mean.

And no-one has those episodes subbed, only raws. And quit asking where to get licensed material.
Old 2004-07-24, 17:06   Link #148
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Once again, the anime production team changed the orders of events. Episode 100 covered chapters 163 and 164, with some parts cut out - which'll be shown when they reach Yuba.

Also, they skipped chapter 160, where...

Spoiler:

Chapter 160 will most likely be shown soon, after some filler episodes.
When the production team changes the order of events does it affect how one can understand the story if one is not reading the manga? I hate skipping chapters
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 15:21   Link #149
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
When the production team changes the order of events does it affect how one can understand the story if one is not reading the manga? I hate skipping chapters
lol no, pathy-chan ^^
The change of the order of events is not relevant to the storyline, after all. They made a lot of changes in the order of events in the Drum Kingdom arc, and the understanding of the storyline was the same to me when I've read the manga.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 03:34   Link #150
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I don't know if this been asked before.

I was watching the old episodes. Something made me curious,
Spoiler:

Last edited by Secca; 2004-08-01 at 00:47.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 04:50   Link #151
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
I don't know if this been asked before.

I was watching the old episodes. Something made me curious,
Spoiler:
Secca-san, that is Dragon. And yes, it has been asked before who is he Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Dragon, the Mysterious Guy

Dragon is a revolutionary feared by the government and the Marine. He's the one who saved Luffy, and he's planning to indirectly use him to help his revolution. Ten years ago, a meeting was realized by the government, the Marine and some kings of the various countries of the Grand Line to decide what they would do with Dragon. He's currently beeing chased, but no one knows his whereabouts. He apparently ate a Devil Fruit, however his powers are still unknown. And he seems like a friend of Smoker, since Smoker didn't arrest him (Dragon's being searched by the Marine, after all).
Old 2004-08-01, 10:20   Link #152
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Thank you, ^^ I remember when I saw that episode I thought that guy has an important role or a potential dangerous bad guy. But when Luffy entered the Grand Line I got caught up with the Barok Works story line that I completely forgot about this guy. ^^ Until I was rewatching the earlier episodes, and then he just pop back into my mind.

He caused the rain and thunder isn't he? Or at least I suspect he did the thunder and broke the execution tower. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 14:03   Link #153
Gold_D_Roger
Manga Addict

Just wondering but where did you read about this stuff about dragon being a revolutionary cause I read up to chapter 34 (and a couple of the recent shonen jumps after that) and i've never heard any mentions of Dragon, except the meeting between shanks and whitebeard apparently had something to do with this. Was it in a different book?
Gold_D_Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 12:54   Link #154
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_D_Roger
Just wondering but where did you read about this stuff about dragon being a revolutionary cause I read up to chapter 34 (and a couple of the recent shonen jumps after that) and i've never heard any mentions of Dragon, except the meeting between shanks and whitebeard apparently had something to do with this. Was it in a different book?
It has been mentioned that Dragon is a revolutionary in chapter 142. During the Meeting of Kingdoms that was holded in Holy Land Marijoah, the host said:

"This revolutioneer's name is Dragon. He's a very dangerous man. Within 5-6 years, he'll be a danger to the world."

And Wapol simply replies saying that it has nothing to do with his kingdom.
This is the only piece of information we have about Dragon so far. The rest is assumptions - everything leads us to believe he plans to someway use Luffy to help his revolution (since he saved Luffy's life in Loguetown, and said it was his destiny to "conquer the seas"); and also that he's a man wanted by the government.

I think Dragon has a key role in One Piece that'll be revealed in the future. Mysterious characters usually turn up to be badass and very important
Old 2004-08-31, 10:30   Link #155
Yuu-chan
Hyotei Gakuen Regular

Question: Why hasn't One Piece aired in Japan since god-knows when? The wait for 201 is killing meeeee

I apologise in advance if this is a stupid question.
Yuu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 11:22   Link #156
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuu-chan
Question: Why hasn't One Piece aired in Japan since god-knows when? The wait for 201 is killing meeeee

I apologise in advance if this is a stupid question.
Athens 2004 Olympic Games? Sport events has a habit to cover OP broadcast.
Though good isn't it, the anime is supposed to be quite near the manga. Breaks gives time to Oda to draw more chapters before collision of manga and anime.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 03:58   Link #157
PiePants

Talking

Hope this hasn't been asked, but I want to know whether Crocodile has been seen in a previous episode, and if so, which episode? I ask because I vaguely remember my brother saying Crocodile's already been introduced in a flashback sequence, but I so rarely see OP that I can't remember.

PiePants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:01   Link #158
Steel Guardian

Q: Donquixote Doflamingo talked about the "New Era" after killing Bellamy. The Government says that in 5-6 years, Dragon will become powerful and dangerous. So, will in 5-6 years would be the start of the New Era when Dragon becomes powerful?
Steel Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-14, 05:33   Link #159
dckt03

Exclamation question~

Hi, i've juz joined. hehe.. right here, i have only watched till epi.120, which seemed to be wayyyy behind. n i'm very curious to know whether Kohza, the leader of the rebel army died? cause he was shot by 1 of the baroque works' employees who was a fake royal army. so could anyone tell me whether he die? thanks!!!!
dckt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 01:13   Link #160
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dckt03
Hi, i've juz joined. hehe.. right here, i have only watched till epi.120, which seemed to be wayyyy behind. n i'm very curious to know whether Kohza, the leader of the rebel army died? cause he was shot by 1 of the baroque works' employees who was a fake royal army. so could anyone tell me whether he die? thanks!!!!

Spoiler:

also to avoid pissing someone off next time put the question in a spoiler tag to avoid spoiling someone else. other than that welcome to the forums.
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a