AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-10, 06:33   Link #221
doujin

never mind got it now they turning this game into metal gear solid, better grab a cardboard box
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 07:48   Link #222
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
during the Gantz search quest. What is the difference between the rich and the cute merchant?
Rich merchant makes you even richer some time down the road.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 09:20   Link #223
doujin

ok who here able to past the infiltrate the dark elves forest, i keep run into their patrol, i must be a moron.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:27   Link #224
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

In NG+ shipwreck mission?
Send Will with double action through the easy route by himself. Only enter a hallway if it is all clear (rmb NPC can only travel 1 sq at a time on your territories). Work to capture all the cards as they have a high chance of giving you a stat stone. The rest of your guys would work their way through the side through the hidden path (not necessary, but gives xp and drops). Having some flight and burrow bracers would help a lot.

//
Just two guys at the choke on hannah's first pilgrimage to give myself time to kill stuff
Edit: ah damn, did not work
Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-10 at 10:02.
Old 2012-03-10, 09:45   Link #225
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
In NG+ shipwreck mission?
Send Will with double action through the easy route by himself. Only enter a hallway if it is all clear (rmb NPC can only travel 1 sq at a time on your territories). Work to capture all the cards as they have a high chance of giving you a stat stone. The rest of your guys would work their way through the side through the hidden path (not necessary, but gives xp and drops). Having some flight and burrow bracers would help a lot.

//
Just two guys at the choke on hannah's first pilgrimage to give myself time to kill stuff
Edit: ah damn, did not work
dam there hidden path i didnt see it urghh
Old 2012-03-10, 10:04   Link #226
endarion88

what does the skill undress do? it say power up when exposed to danger but what it means?
Old 2012-03-10, 10:14   Link #227
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
what does the skill undress do? it say power up when exposed to danger but what it means?
hit harpies, sweetie ect below 50% health they get naked and retaliate stronger it very much same as prevail but for female creature and during some point in the story line someone suggest that all 3 female protagonist get naked so that they will fight harder as they try to hide their embarrassment
Old 2012-03-10, 10:23   Link #228
kaylman131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Once you have bought everything on his list, you have to visit him one more time for an extra expensive item.
This may sound stupid but is there going to be another meeting with that merchant? I mean I got all requirements done as in bought everything it has and have the map 100%but is there going to be another meeting afterwards with him later on maybe because I cant seem to get the event mark there any more.

And altought I just signed in I've been playing this game for a while and this forum and especiely the peaple who kindly answered to all the questions posted and give help I thank you
kaylman131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 10:47   Link #229
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylman131 View Post
This may sound stupid but is there going to be another meeting with that merchant? I mean I got all requirements done as in bought everything it has and have the map 100%but is there going to be another meeting afterwards with him later on maybe because I cant seem to get the event mark there any more.

And altought I just signed in I've been playing this game for a while and this forum and especiely the peaple who kindly answered to all the questions posted and give help I thank you
It's been said before but if you run out of quest events and stuff then you probably need to rank up to the next chapter for the continuation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
Pretty sure it includes evasion too. Evasion, damage reduction and damage increase. In NG+ the heroines can get it. Undress 3 + Prevail 3 destruction everywhere.

On that mission I found out you can displace hannah with kohakuren, after I found that out, it wasn't too bad anymore.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 10:49   Link #230
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Undress = +2 to str/con/int/res, +5 crit, +10hit/Evade
Undress 2 doubles that.
Undress 3 triples that.

Check the Info tab, its listed under skills.

The three heroines learn that via costumes in NG+ .
Old 2012-03-10, 11:05   Link #231
mangafreak7793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Rich merchant makes you even richer some time down the road.
What about the cute merchants? Nothing at all?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 13:32   Link #232
doujin

hey does anyone manage to get a fluffy straw off one of the Eu Cards?
Old 2012-03-10, 16:44   Link #233
endarion88

now i unlocked roka for the next new game+ but she join the grup and have event or is always a clone like lily?
Old 2012-03-10, 18:15   Link #234
Ray
Garnet

Is it just me or is Sharty one of the weaker characters in the game? I also find it annoyingly hard to level her; she's stuck at lv18 while the rest of the party members are lv27 and above.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 19:06   Link #235
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Is it just me or is Sharty one of the weaker characters in the game? I also find it annoyingly hard to level her; she's stuck at lv18 while the rest of the party members are lv27 and above.
Sharty is a lot like Yuela in that she relies on her bloodsuck skill to stay alive like Yuela relies on evade. Of course Yuela ends up getting a ton of skills like prevail, etc like the other heroines so she's not as much of a one trick pony. Because her survivability relies on her own damage, make sure you're keeping her up to date with good weapons, it makes a big difference. From the sounds of things you're bringing her along to missions where she's much weaker than the rest of the group so the enemies are probably scaled a bit above her.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-10, 19:50   Link #236
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Sharty is a lot like Yuela in that she relies on her bloodsuck skill to stay alive like Yuela relies on evade. Of course Yuela ends up getting a ton of skills like prevail, etc like the other heroines so she's not as much of a one trick pony. Because her survivability relies on her own damage, make sure you're keeping her up to date with good weapons, it makes a big difference. From the sounds of things you're bringing her along to missions where she's much weaker than the rest of the group so the enemies are probably scaled a bit above her.
Ah, I see. I guess I'll have to try harder in getting her caught up with the rest of my party. I stopped bringing her to such missions, as most monsters kill her in 1-2 hit(s). I spent a few hours trying to find an ideal area to level her; but alas, I haven't had much luck in doing so.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 20:28   Link #237
Xacual

Quote:
Ah, I see. I guess I'll have to try harder in getting her caught up with the rest of my party. I stopped bringing her to such missions, as most monsters kill her in 1-2 hit(s). I spent a few hours trying to find an ideal area to level her; but alas, I haven't had much luck in doing so.
My sharty was behind too at about 15 compared to the rest of my group being 30-35ish. I just took her to the elemental arena matches and let her get killing blows. Didn't take too long.

I kind of wish the level ups weren't random, I'm trying to use the marwen's ring I have as much as possible but doing the NG+ missions you really can't have it for every level up. That and my group is hopelessly spread out in levels now compared to before. Kind of annoyed about it too.

Old 2012-03-10, 21:59   Link #238
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Sharty is kind of like Lily (in NG+). Gloves are amazing in a way that there are a lot of varieties and their stats aren't bad. Sharty may also be your best boss killer: at least I always use her against the reaper in playthrough 1 (before I have access to various elemental spells and weapons).

Her obvious weakness imo is the high SP cost of the cat punches. Bloodsuck II procs often enough that she can almost solo a whole room by herself if you are lucky enough.

If you don't like using her, she is an excellent shopkeep.
Old 2012-03-10, 22:02   Link #239
doujin

Quote:
she is specialize in having light weapon but having darkness as her base now start looking for some dark type mobs and see her owning. She capable of being a tanker once u able to acquired her bracelet it boost her luck,she then able to land those critical roll like mad then it combine with her suck blood, she my favorite mobs farm just sit at base and let legion of monster come to u since being at base also recover u slightly.

Last edited by doujin; 2012-03-10 at 22:31.
Old 2012-03-10, 23:22   Link #240
mangafreak7793

What about the cute merchants? Nothing at all?

Sorry for repeating this question.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully