Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-11, 15:23   Link #81
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
No problem ... but I copy them from a german sub. So there are german subs from the op song. ... normally I don't read the karaoke subs, but this sentence is very ambiguous.

maybe the translation is just bad ... and there is a typing error anyway.

Spoiler:
Thanks for your post. Now, I remember. I can't read Germany but, yes, the 1st OP hinted their relationship.

Quote:
and the Athrun and Cagalli sequence, since it is right after the Kira and lacus seqzence.

Spoiler:
Thank you.
Old 2006-02-11, 15:42   Link #82
mikyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy

Thanks for your post. Now, I remember. I can't read Germany but, yes, the 1st OP hinted their relationship.
I try to translate it ...

"Ich freue mich auf den Moment in dem wir uns verbinden und die Ewigkeit erwacht ... "

I look forward to the moment when we join us together and eternity awakes...

if it wouldn't be lyric ... I would guess it's a sentence from a PG - NC-17 fanfic
Old 2006-02-12, 03:38   Link #83
boredandsleepy

Quote:
I try to translate it ...

"Ich freue mich auf den Moment in dem wir uns verbinden und die Ewigkeit erwacht ... "

I look forward to the moment when we join us together and eternity awakes...

if it wouldn't be lyric ... I would guess it's a sentence from a PG - NC-17 fanfic
Thanks for the translation.
Old 2006-02-12, 19:44   Link #84
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
I really don't think their clothes had any significant meaning in this RGB. However, I believe the most significant parts are the ring, the necklace, Cagalli and Athrun in this RGB pic as well as the column of comments right next to the RGB (I don't have the scan yet): the beginning word/title "the story of two augites" and the brief "comment" from columnist/journalist about the future for Asucaga after GSD.
Well...since this is about Gundam couples, and since nobody has even tried posting anything about why one should support this couple more so than the rest (which means this is more of a fans' thread on why this particular couple is teh best), it means that saying that you like AsuCaga, then that's it.

Quote:
Thanks for your concern. I indeed had no intention to go against ShinxLuna. This is actually informational only -- translating what Char Blog posted about the magazine article from February 2006 NewType for Asucaga couple. But my post is still concentrated on Asucaga in this thread "Best Love Story Between Gundam Couples". Besides, up to this page 4, I haven't yet seen a single post about supporting ShinxLuna in this thread.
Well, it is informational, but really, this is about Gundam couples only. If you want to get picked apart by those who don't support this couple, then fine.

Quote:
Well, if my post is surely offensive, Mr. Paper has every rights to take appropriate action to justify it.
It's not offensive, but it is an invitation to a flame war.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2006-02-12, 20:25   Link #85
Usso Evin
Angsty little kid

Send a message via AIM to Usso Evin Send a message via MSN to Usso Evin Send a message via Yahoo to Usso Evin
No Usso and Shakti?
Old 2006-02-12, 23:44   Link #86
Paiser

lacus and fllay =)
Old 2006-02-13, 04:41   Link #87
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Well...since this is about Gundam couples, and since nobody has even tried posting anything about why one should support this couple more so than the rest (which means this is more of a fans' thread on why this particular couple is teh best), it means that saying that you like AsuCaga, then that's it.
I went back to check everyone's post in this thread. Not all of them just said they liked their couple and that's it. You and the others also added your personal opinions to support your couples. So stop criticizing my posts when you actually had done the same, too.

On the other hands, I have to admit I have said about Asucaga more than others in this thread.

Quote:
Well, it is informational, but really, this is about Gundam couples only. If you want to get picked apart by those who don't support this couple, then fine.
If I faked the information to confuse people in the forum, no doubt I will be picked apart by people.

Besides, the line "Asucaga is more popular than ShinxLuna" was from the famous GSD columnist in February 2006 NewType and through this article they announced the new Asucaga's RGB, version 38, as their final RGB for Gundam Seed series (GS and GSD) in their new release, March 2006 NewType. They will no longer have RGB for Gundam Seed series. So how will my informational post be criticized here?

Quote:
It's not offensive, but it is an invitation to a flame war.
Thank for your feedback.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2006-02-13 at 05:20.
Old 2006-02-13, 05:02   Link #88
boredandsleepy

Since this thread is still quiet, so please bear with me and allow me to spare some space here to talk about my Asucaga, my best love-story couples in GSD here.

Besides the RGB and comments from March 2006 NewType, I lately see some support for my couple.

From March 2006 Animage:

Spoiler:

I don't want to go over the detail of translations. To be brief, the writer is very excited with tears about Asucaga in GSD Final Plus. She/he felt the episode 45 add-on scene was the boiling part. She/he liked Asucaga since they were stranded in a strange island in GS. She/he was very happy to see Athrun strongly hugged Cagalli and how she hid her face in his shoulder. She/he also said the new OP was quite similar to 4th OP of GS where they overlapped their hands but this time their holding hands was more real.

From Morosawa's latest interview about Asucaga:

I got this information from Char Blog, but I am waiting for the real scan.

It's something like "Athrun saw the big thing (the world) was moving. His father was politician and he himself was a soilder. He knew people still lived with the idea of his father, Patrick Zala. Because he realized Cagalli's was increasingly burdened with the responisbility - her country. To protect Cagalli, he could not say not to protect her country the one she protected. I think he probably will not say to Cagalli "throw away your country, come with me!!". It seems to me that it's like a father (Athrun) who works hard for his family (Asucaga) but unnoticeably creating a distance with them.', smiled Morosawa.

Then, the interpellator said:

'Athrun chose his own path (walked his road) in the midway of the story.'

Morosawa then said: "I did not see Athrun being depicted this way."

Anyway, I believe I've got most of them here but I still want to check the real scan for final (and check with other translations as well) so I may come back to edit this post or re-post again. I hope Mr. Paper would not shutoff my post.

Boredandsleepy

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2006-02-13 at 06:20.
Old 2006-02-13, 06:06   Link #89
cagalli_zara

boredandsleepy : Thank you for your post. I also think this couple is the best!!!!!

I found a scan but don't read japenese... Maybe it says something interesting about AthaCaga!

If someone can translate!! thank u

edit : this scan is in Animedia 03/06
Old 2006-02-13, 06:32   Link #90
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagalli_zara
boredandsleepy : Thank you for your post. I also think this couple is the best!!!!!

I found a scan but don't read japenese... Maybe it says something interesting about AthaCaga!

If someone can translate!! thank u

edit : this scan is in Animedia 03/06
Hehe, I was about to post this March 2006 Animedia's article, too but you acted more quickly than I.

Anyway, the first pic -
Athrun took the first action and hugged Cagalli. A bit surprised Cagalli was happy....!?

Second pic -
Athrun gently and strongly hugged the small body of Cagalli.

I think I need to take a break now. I hope I would have a peaceful week.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2006-02-13 at 06:57.
Old 2006-02-13, 06:35   Link #91
mikyu

Quote:
they announced the new Asucaga's RGB, version 38, as their final RGB for Gundam Seed series (GS and GSD) in their new release, March 2006 NewType. They will no longer have RGB for Gundam Seed series.
you've just broken my heart ... no RGB pics anymore? it was the last one? .... nooooo!!!! wait ... does that me they might make another artbook? have they anounced something like that?

@cagalli_zara
waii aren't they cute in this scene?
Old 2006-02-13, 06:48   Link #92
cagalli_zara

thank you!! I'm happy for the day now

mikyu : yeahhhhhh when I saw these screens before watch the final plus i was so excited!! AthCaga moment is the cuttest!! MAX LOVELY

Last edited by cagalli_zara; 2006-02-13 at 07:33.
Old 2006-02-13, 06:57   Link #93
boredandsleepy

Quote:
you've just broken my heart ... no RGB pics anymore? it was the last one? .... nooooo!!!! wait ... does that me they might make another artbook? have they anounced something like that?
I am sorry but that's what I heard.
Old 2006-02-13, 07:42   Link #94
kurerisu

Quote:
Since this thread is still quiet, so please bear with me and allow me to spare some space here to talk about my Asucaga, my best love-story couples in GSD here.

Besides the RGB and comments from March 2006 NewType, I lately see some support for my couple.

From March 2006 Animage:

Spoiler:

I don't want to go over the detail of translations. To be brief, the writer is very excited with tears about Asucaga in GSD Final Plus. She/he felt the episode 45 add-on scene was the boiling part. She/he liked Asucaga since they were stranded in a strange island in GS. She/he was very happy to see Athrun strongly hugged Cagalli and how she hid her face in his shoulder. She/he also said the new OP was quite similar to 4th OP of GS where they overlapped their hands but this time their holding hands was more real.

From Morosawa's latest interview about Asucaga:

I got this information from Char Blog, but I am waiting for the real scan.

It's something like "Athrun saw the big thing (the world) was moving. His father was politician and he himself was a soilder. He knew people still lived with the idea of his father, Patrick Zala. Because he realized Cagalli's was increasingly burdened with the responisbility - her country. To protect Cagalli, he could not say not to protect her country the one she protected. I think he probably will not say to Cagalli "throw away your country, come with me!!". It seems to me that it's like a father (Athrun) who works hard for his family (Asucaga) but unnoticeably creating a distance with them.', smiled Morosawa.

Then, the interpellator said:

'Athrun chose his own path (walked his road) in the midway of the story.'

Morosawa then said: "I did not see Athrun being depicted this way."

Anyway, I believe I've got most of them here but I still want to check the real scan for final (and check with other translations as well) so I may come back to edit this post or re-post again. I hope Mr. Paper would not shutoff my post.

Boredandsleepy

eh....forgive me for being slow, but what exactly is morosawa trying to get at?
Old 2006-02-13, 08:13   Link #95
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ boredandsleepy

Well after going through 1 1/2 pages of AsuCaga goodness, what would the other posters think? If you're a diehard AsuCaga fan (as you have so proudly stated in your sig), saying that you vote for AsuCaga is simple enough to be understood by other people who are also AsuCaga fans like yourself. You don't have to post snippets of interviews, or scans, or whtever just to get your point across every single time that you have to post on this thread, and those scans/interviews have no relation whatsoever to the topic at hand (as they're ONLY related to AsuCaga and not to the other couples the other people have posted on this thread). Other posters voiced their own opinions why they think these couples are the best, but they didn't resort to putting up scans related to the couple they think are the best like what you're doing right now. And besides, I only said I like Kira and Fllay, I wasn't even able to voice my own opinion why I like them to have the best love story of a Gundam couple, ever.

You could try putting up another thread tackling the best couples of the CE universe (even some "imaginary" ones) where you could post all interviews/scans and whatever you like but we all know what happened to it... or for any best couple in CE universe poll I have went through for that matter...

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2006-02-13, 08:42   Link #96
boredandsleepy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurerisu
eh....forgive me for being slow, but what exactly is morosawa trying to get at?
I think she tried to back down and re-adjusted what she had said in her November's interview. Her recent statements "Cagalli, throw away your country, come to me", "In order to protect Cagalli, Athrun had to protect her country" and "it seems to me it's like the father (Athrun), working hard for the family (Asucaga), who unnoticeably created distance between them." have emphasized how Athrun's desire to be with Cagalli and his working hard on their relationship.

Anyway, I am trying to get the scan for her interview soon so I will post it later with more details. Just please be patient with me and now I need to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 2006-02-13, 11:52   Link #97
Teletha

Woohoo the RED font is back.

Quote:
The writer is very excited with tears about Asucaga in GSD Final Plus. She/he felt the episode 45 add-on scene was the boiling part. She/he liked Asucaga since they were stranded in a strange island in GS. She/he was very happy to see Athrun strongly hugged Cagalli and how she hid her face in his shoulder. She/he also said the new OP was quite similar to 4th OP of GS where they overlapped their hands but this time their holding hands was more real.
This "writer" is who? Random AsuCaga fan? Again you aren't posting anything that isn't known already. AsuCaga fans see everything as positive for their couple. Opinions of some person who wrote something in some magazine mean nothing at all. In other news, Gundam Seed is still over. Can't you just say you like AsuCaga without shoving it down everyone's throat?

On topic here ~

I will say my favorite Gundam couples are : Kira/Athrun and Kira/Fllay. Nobody even comes close in terms of development that those couples share. So yeah, Athrun and Kira aren't a "couple" you might say, but their love knows no bounds and almost the entire story revolves around their love.

In other Gundams... I always liked Zechs/Noin and Shiro/Aina.
Old 2006-02-13, 15:27   Link #98
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha
Woohoo the RED font is back.
This "writer" is who? Random AsuCaga fan? Again you aren't posting anything that isn't known already. AsuCaga fans see everything as positive for their couple. Opinions of some person who wrote something in some magazine mean nothing at all. In other news, Gundam Seed is still over.
Interesting. Does it really matter with you? At least, I did not pull someone's opinion from other forums. This page of comment was directly posted in March 2006 Animage so whoever has the same magazine will see the same thing. It's obvious that Animage was publishing this comment in their magazine to support Asucaga even though Gundam Seed Series is temporarily paused (not over). In other news I heard, they may announce the 3rd series in summer.

For the sake of Asucaga fans, I still post what's considered possible for them. Of course, I want to get more official scan in the future.

Quote:
Can't you just say you like AsuCaga without shoving it down everyone's throat?
Watch what you had said. Not everyone thought the same as yours.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2006-02-13 at 15:43.
Old 2006-02-13, 15:51   Link #99
mikyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha
some magazine mean nothing at all.
I would be carful with that contention, because if it was an interview for "Newtype", "animage" or "animedia" I wouldn't say it means nothing at all ...

Quote:
Kira/Athrun ... So yeah, Athrun and Kira aren't a "couple" you might say, but their love knows no bounds and almost the entire story revolves around their love.
yeah my favourite inofficial pairing! I wouldn't state in any post that I love that pairing, but if I could provide other fans of that couple with information I would.

sooo ~

@ Teletha, boredandsleepy and Eidolon Sniper

It seems that regardless of which thread we discuss about pairings ... it just take some time until you three start to arguing ...
can't you ignore each other ... or so?
Old 2006-02-13, 15:54   Link #100
mikyu

Quote:
In other news I heard, they may announce the 3rd series in summer.
yeah ... I heard that also, but I wasn't sure if it's a rumor or not ... guess, it's offtopic but interesting
Closed Thread