AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-03, 16:38   Link #21
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Vicious was that post directed towards me? Im assuming it was since you quoted me. ButI know that it hasnt been revealed if
Spoiler:
ate a devils fruit.I also said that i have no proof behind saying so, but I think he did . Plus I never said it was impossible for Shanks to have eaten a devils fruit later on, like you imply. What part did you mean you didnt agree to my thinking? . I didnt really state anything.

And actually about Mihawk, yea it wasnt said that he ate one but I think it was implied because in episode 25 Don was like a normal man couldnt split a ship, it was the power of the Devils Fruit, then he goes talking about people in the Grand Line possessing devils fruit and he said Mihawk must have a special power to cut the ship apart

Anyways, not trying to start a flame war, this is theories have fun with it
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 16:58   Link #22
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Vicious was that post directed towards me? Im assuming it was since you quoted me. ButI know that it hasnt been revealed if
Spoiler:
ate a devils fruit.I also said that i have no proof behind saying so, but I think he did . Plus I never said it was impossible for Shanks to have eaten a devils fruit later on, like you imply. What part did you mean you didnt agree to my thinking? . I didnt really state anything.

And actually about Mihawk, yea it wasnt said that he ate one but I think it was implied because in episode 25 Don was like a normal man couldnt split a ship, it was the power of the Devils Fruit, then he goes talking about people in the Grand Line possessing devils fruit and he said Mihawk must have a special power to cut the ship apart

Hmmm ... actually ... I think they did state that he has a devil fruit power.

Shanks is somehow stronger now than he was before.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 18:43   Link #23
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Hmmm ... actually ... I think they did state that he has a devil fruit power.

Shanks is somehow stronger now than he was before.

Of course he's stronger, he wouldnt be
Spoiler:
and be getting weaker now would he? .

Last edited by |)arK_Nin; 2004-05-03 at 20:24.
Old 2004-05-03, 19:11   Link #24
wnkryo
HainShodan

Wait... If Mihawk actually does have devil fruit powers, doesn't that mean Zoro must be SUPER strong to try and put up a fight with him?
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 19:18   Link #25
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Spoiler:
lol indeed, I jsut disagree of your theory that Mihawk and...

Spoiler:

... ate Devil Fruits. In other words, I don't think so

Quote:
Indeed. And is Zoro normal? No. Did he eat a Devil Fruit? No. Mihawk is not normal too. The fact that he's super strong and fast isn't any proof that he ate a Devil Fruit. So no, it hasn't been stated that Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, and there's no proof that leads us to believe that. Also, he isn't listed in the "People Who Ate Devil Fruits" list in One Piece Blue (the One Piece second special book)
If Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, that has yet to be revealed. But so far, no one can assume that, since there are no proofs.

Quote:
lol who flamed who? We're just discussing
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 20:31   Link #26
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious

lol indeed, I jsut disagree of your theory that Mihawk and...

Spoiler:

... ate Devil Fruits. In other words, I don't think so
K, but ill stick by it

Quote:
Indeed. And is Zoro normal? No. Did he eat a Devil Fruit? No. Mihawk is not normal too. The fact that he's super strong and fast isn't any proof that he ate a Devil Fruit. So no, it hasn't been stated that Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, and there's no proof that leads us to believe that. Also, he isn't listed in the "People Who Ate Devil Fruits" list in One Piece Blue (the One Piece second special book)
If Mihawk ate a Devil Fruit, that has yet to be revealed. But so far, no one can assume that, since there are no proofs.

Well yes, but if you look at the size of his sword, it would be pretty hard to cut a ship that size (go back on episode 28 I think and see) without some kind of aid like a devils fruit. Of course, him being the greatest swordsman and this being One Piece could all add together to it making sense

Quote:
lol who flamed who? We're just discussing
Yea you werent flaming. I just didnt want to start a flame war over this good discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnkryo
Wait... If Mihawk actually does have devil fruit powers, doesn't that mean Zoro must be SUPER strong to try and put up a fight with him?
Definetly. But you know Zoro can and will do it. I see them all being RIDCIOUSLY strong at the end of the series, which i hope isnt for atleast a few years..

Last edited by |)arK_Nin; 2004-05-04 at 17:38.
Old 2004-05-03, 21:13   Link #27
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
K, but ill stick by it
Well yes, but if you look at the size of his sword, it would be pretty hard to cut a ship that size (go back on episode 28 I think and see) without some kind of aid like a devils fruit. Of course, him being the greatest swordsman and this being One Piece could all add together to it making sense
You must think about a few things. Mihawk MAY be "just" a human without Devil Fruit powers. Zoro is no match against him yet. First of all, Hawk Eyes is much older than Zoro; he has much more experience. Also, he possesses the strongest sword in the world (I'm almost sure he said that right before he kicked Zoro's royal ass). Zoro is, by far, younger, without much experience (compared to Mihawk). He also has 3 "weaker" swords. Two factors that put Hawk Eyes in a different level.
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 21:17   Link #28
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Im really confused on what your point is

Edit: no offense but what did you say bro? Its obvious that Zoro is not on Mihawks level.
Old 2004-05-03, 22:17   Link #29
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
You must think about a few things. Mihawk MAY be "just" a human without Devil Fruit powers. Zoro is no match against him yet. First of all, Hawk Eyes is much older than Zoro; he has much more experience. Also, he possesses the strongest sword in the world (I'm almost sure he said that right before he kicked Zoro's royal ass). Zoro is, by far, younger, without much experience (compared to Mihawk). He also has 3 "weaker" swords. Two factors that put Hawk Eyes in a different level.
Sword is not a factor here, remember he defeated Zoro with only a small knife.
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:36   Link #30
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzer
Sword is not a factor here, remember he defeated Zoro with only a small knife.
Oh yeah... I forgot that part of tnhe fight. That outs my theory on the Trash basket XD
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 00:44   Link #31
LazyFace
(>.<)

I theorize that:

Spoiler for possible ones not huge ones though:
LazyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 19:15   Link #32
Jn183

Buggy and Kuro save Luffy from Raftel
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 20:34   Link #33
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

w...t....f
Old 2004-05-06, 21:09   Link #34
Jn183

Well, Buggy been following Luffy since the begin. He got to have some sort of major role. As for Kuro...hmmm...I think it was suppose to be alivida.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 08:05   Link #35
AceGirl

Who is Kuro...?
AceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 10:57   Link #36
soraryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceGirl
Who is Kuro...?
The one with all those blades on his gloves (5 blades on every glove - one for each finger) ?
soraryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 15:51   Link #37
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

a new theory that i have is that luffy aint the weakest devils fruit of all the D's. thereforce destined to become amazingly strong, just like the other D's , but better for him because of his weak devils fruit

ah it sounds confusing when i type it out haha
Old 2004-05-07, 23:03   Link #38
Joe Dalton

actualy if someone decides not 2 eat devils fruit they probably never will since eating from it will send you 2 hell.
Its been said in the anime that mihawk had the power of the devils fruit. (not wich one)
In the end of the fight when zoro used his secret attack mihawk did use his sword and we dont know what would have happened if he didnt, so it cant be said that swords didnt matter
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 00:06   Link #39
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

oops i meant ate the weakest devil fruit out of all the d's
Old 2004-05-10, 22:31   Link #40
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
actualy if someone decides not 2 eat devils fruit they probably never will since eating from it will send you 2 hell.
Its been said in the anime that mihawk had the power of the devils fruit. (not wich one)
In the end of the fight when zoro used his secret attack mihawk did use his sword and we dont know what would have happened if he didnt, so it cant be said that swords didnt matter
the fruits sends u to hell?? hmm.... i dont think so
maybe most pirates, especially strong ones, dont want to eat the devil's fruit because you cant SWIM. 90% of the time spent by pirates is usually on the sea no? It's not like these pirates have access to nuclear powered carriers, wooden ship sink easily.

the anime DOES NOT say that Mihawk has the power of the Devil's Fruit. This seems to something many people are misunderstanding even though it's REALLY easy not to. Don Krieg DOES say that Mihawk has the power of the Devil's Fruit.... but what does he know?? It's only the Don's theory, not a fact written by Oda himself.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote