AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 12:38   Link #2481
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

It is like a good old fashioned light hearted romp into the fantasy genre, and I meant that in every single way. Can't wait for the next season.
Old 2011-12-15, 22:15   Link #2482
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
It is like a good old fashioned light hearted romp into the fantasy genre, and I meant that in every single way. Can't wait for the next season.
This time is gonna be monsters
Just rewatched Dog Days and now then I noticed Millihorie's VA sounds familiar with another game character
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 22:19   Link #2483
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
This time is gonna be monsters
Just rewatched Dog Days and now then I noticed Millihorie's VA sounds familiar with another game character
Horie Yui has the tendency to get around, a lot.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 22:23   Link #2484
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Horie Yui has the tendency to get around, a lot.
Except that the other character also has candy coloured hair and fights with a sword.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 22:55   Link #2485
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Except that the other character also has candy coloured hair and fights with a sword.
What Candy coloured? I remember u said something about "Milli is the sister of a goddess who also has candy-floss coloured hair, albeit in a purply instead of pinky shade?"
Bet you must be one of the Compile Heart's workers, it can't be a coincidence right?

Episode 9 or 10(forgot)...when millihorie got slashed and brought to the demon, I was like:"NO!! MILLIHORIE!!!" Then after that, emo-ed and went to play mk2...
Watching Episode 11 now...Just noticed Yukikaze's VA also got voice a quiet but may go angry-mode loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The Purpleheart/Purplesister VA's really does have a "strong" working history with gundam pilots who are poised to eliminate conflict do they?

I now want to see a crack pairing with Setsuna and Nepgear
Before I forget what asage said in Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(shown above quote), didn't this anime prove the crack pairing? Who is with me for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
1. Hero must be summoned back within 91 days upon being sent back.
To clear the doubts...or is it that the sub group is wrong, it is not within 91 days, but AT LEAST 91 days between the day he was sent back and resummon again.
So if lets say after 91 days passed, the resummon will become available, while within 91 days is not possible.(According to subs)
I wonder how Cinque knows the 3 conditions for the resummon...where he got the info from?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2011-12-16 at 06:56.
Old 2011-12-16, 12:10   Link #2486
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for This (NSFW):

Who is badass enough to get highres of them?

Arhhhgggghhh! Not enough money for Yukimakura ;_;

That Milhy and Leo combo is dangerous:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-12-16 at 21:26.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 23:44   Link #2487
HasuMasu
*Artist

I think...I just died.

As for the high-res, we know you can't resist, you know who you are.
Old 2011-12-17, 13:19   Link #2488
Miraluka
Banned

Blaspheme! I always think of my poor wallet!

But, I would be lying if I say I don't want to buy Yukikaze, Lion and 2012 calender merchandising.
Old 2011-12-17, 17:11   Link #2489
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for This (NSFW):

Who is badass enough to get highres of them?

Arhhhgggghhh! Not enough money for Yukimakura ;_;

That Milhy and Leo combo is dangerous:

Leon-sama Lol that battle damaged Yukikaze, despite that serious clothing damage her "big ears" still did not pop out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
As for the high-res, we know you can't resist, you know who you are.
Who could that be? I must meet that fellow

but man, I went around as much as my connection could cough up, and all the Japanese sites and blogs I visited all pointed to the main site, and all the JP online stores that I tried, even dakimakura-specialized stores, did not have these. How do they expect to sell thess? I don't see an "add to cart" on the main site

Quote:
Requesting to mangatron the next mission:

THIS.HQ.NAO!!
Leon-sama's pantsu, it's black! I've been meaning to "unsample" this, but I was hoping to find a hi-res one, and yet these Dog Days pics remain elusive I guess the deal now is to unsample it and hope someone eventually vectors it XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 08:24   Link #2490
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Leon-sama Lol that battle damaged Yukikaze, despite that serious clothing damage her "big ears" still did not pop out?

Who could that be? I must meet that fellow

but man, I went around as much as my connection could cough up, and all the Japanese sites and blogs I visited all pointed to the main site, and all the JP online stores that I tried, even dakimakura-specialized stores, did not have these. How do they expect to sell thess? I don't see an "add to cart" on the main site

Leon-sama's pantsu, it's black! I've been meaning to "unsample" this, but I was hoping to find a hi-res one, and yet these Dog Days pics remain elusive I guess the deal now is to unsample it and hope someone eventually vectors it XD
You...GO and vector it

You will have little to no chance of seeing Yukikaze's clothing damage in the anime.(I wonder if season 2 will have. I am not into her "ears"(i know what u talking about))
Old 2011-12-19, 05:40   Link #2491
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
You...GO and vector it
I know, right? But for some reason I do not vector. Whether it be my low system specs or I for some reason never looked up how to, I just don't feel like it. I've been doctoring anime pics since 2005, and I get a higher sense of satisfaction out of the "is that for real or 'shopped?" response than the "nice vector" reply

Quote:
You will have little to no chance of seeing Yukikaze's clothing damage in the anime.(I wonder if season 2 will have. I am not into her "ears"(i know what u talking about))
Yeah, that's really too bad If a bouncy girl like her were to get her clothes ripped apart, the show would enter a mature rating and she'd be censored

But if Princess Millimeter lost her clothes the way she did back in, what ep was that, when she was trapped in that bubble, or remember ep 02, when Leon-sama's clothes disintegrated? I demand Yukikaze receives the same treatment!
Old 2011-12-19, 11:08   Link #2492
Miraluka
Banned

Talking about Yuki, her fanarts are almost more than a half of DD's fanarts. I know she is popular but not THAT popular , I think I'm happy .
Old 2011-12-19, 18:10   Link #2493
mangatron

Quote:
Talking about Yuki, her fanarts are almost more than a half of DD's fanarts. I know she is popular but not THAT popular , I think I'm happy .
I just hope the creators catch onto this, Yuki really needs more screentime, more bath scenes, and uh.... more battles so that it can increase her chances of more clothing damage!
Old 2011-12-20, 14:07   Link #2494
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I just hope the creators catch onto this, Yuki really needs more screentime, more bath scenes, and uh.... more battles so that it can increase her chances of more clothing damage!
YEAH! That would be cool. Shinku could end getting the most valuable sexy girl warrior for his harem army.
Old 2011-12-21, 10:34   Link #2495
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I know, right? But for some reason I do not vector. Whether it be my low system specs or I for some reason never looked up how to, I just don't feel like it. I've been doctoring anime pics since 2005, and I get a higher sense of satisfaction out of the "is that for real or 'shopped?" response than the "nice vector" reply

Yeah, that's really too bad If a bouncy girl like her were to get her clothes ripped apart, the show would enter a mature rating and she'd be censored

But if Princess Millimeter lost her clothes the way she did back in, what ep was that, when she was trapped in that bubble, or remember ep 02, when Leon-sama's clothes disintegrated? I demand Yukikaze receives the same treatment!
You must be talking about episode 10 right? Season 1 no have means season 2 will have (and i hope it will have.)
Who is that most valuable warrior?
Old 2011-12-26, 13:05   Link #2496
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Nyatype:

See the calender, there is a Dog days pic!

It seems they know that Yuki and Milhi are the representative face of the show.
Old 2011-12-27, 01:25   Link #2497
mangatron

Quote:
Spoiler for Nyatype:

See the calender, there is a Dog days pic!

It seems they know that Yuki and Milhi are the representative face of the show.
Yukikaze's zettai ryouiki = but that outfit she's wearing, I hope that's a sign of things to come from Season 2, I would so make a time machine just to see that in action NOW XD

But I must have all those pics in that collection. That's the biggest (ahem) collection of that I've seen in recent days
Old 2011-12-27, 02:07   Link #2498
HasuMasu
*Artist

There is just so much in that picture...wow.
Old 2012-02-02, 00:46   Link #2499
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Whoa ... just got a hold of the BD eps ... absolutely sharp and beautiful. Well worth it.
Old 2012-02-03, 15:11   Link #2500
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Any interesting/noticeable differences in the BD to the anime?
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen