AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-08-17, 20:37   Link #1001
Gx Hero
Rambler

not suppose to. Jack is called the living cheat code for a reason. He practically shrugged off Negi's attack. Besides if the story had Nanoha go through evagilines training....

It isn't suppose to be an even fight. Its suppose to end with Nanoha Starlight breaker him though. Besides its just an idea. Haven't worked out the details yet.
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 00:19   Link #1002
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Weird idea: Involving Nanoha's parents in a Triangle Hearts version of Fate/Zero.
Old 2013-08-18, 13:44   Link #1003
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
not suppose to. Jack is called the living cheat code for a reason. He practically shrugged off Negi's attack. Besides if the story had Nanoha go through evagilines training....

It isn't suppose to be an even fight. Its suppose to end with Nanoha Starlight breaker him though. Besides its just an idea. Haven't worked out the details yet.
For some reason, I always thought that Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate (plus her knights) after A's would generally fall into the Ala Rubra power class.

Weirdly enough, I was planning on writing something similar to your concept once I finally got the time to...well similar.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 16:08   Link #1004
Gx Hero
Rambler

THey would fair as good as negi did, Jack has a body of steel, and power to boot. ANd yes they would come close to where it would take a bit of effort to fight but yeah. other wise Vita's hammer will be a back message for Rakan.

Imagine if Rakan insulted vita's clothes. Raged Vita Vs. Rakan. GIganto Crusher!!!

Rakan: this is going to hurt

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Old 2013-08-18, 19:34   Link #1005
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Weird idea: Involving Nanoha's parents in a Triangle Hearts version of Fate/Zero.
That would first require oneself to familiarize with the obscure existence that was Triangle Hearts. For one, I don't even know the protagonist of 1 & 2
Old 2013-08-18, 20:52   Link #1006
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
That would first require oneself to familiarize with the obscure existence that was Triangle Hearts. For one, I don't even know the protagonist of 1 & 2
Try what I did: watch Fate/Zero and Prism Illya while reading TH on nanoha-wikia. And reading INNOCENT manga. While playing INNOCENT on phone.

On second thought, don't. My brain is kinda scrambled at the moment. Like thinking PI is an INNOCENT version of F/Z.
Old 2013-08-18, 21:44   Link #1007
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Eh, from what scarce detail my brain could remember about TH3 the combatants was nowhere as powerful as those on Nanoha, and doesn't even use the latter's magic variety, so I don't see what's the purpose of a prequel.
Old 2013-08-18, 22:08   Link #1008
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd love to elaborate further, however, I've seem to have forgotten what was the idea about in exact terms.
Old 2013-08-22, 19:58   Link #1009
crazyidiot78

Some various crossover ideas I had for Nanoha and the Nasuverse, and Nanoha and the raildex universe

Spoiler for size:
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 20:12   Link #1010
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

For someone to be a Servant they must have a sufficient amount of fame and legend, are willing to answer the summon (yes, they can actually say no), and already dead (duh, spirits of dead hearoes and all). The first point are kinda, sorta malleable for crossover purpose (actualy more inclined towards no, but meh), but the second and third are non-negotiable.

Pretty sure that at this time of year, none of those people are already dead yet. And before someone say EMIYA, do note that he's only eligible due to being a Counter Guardian which is a waaaay shitty job that I doubt these people would take.
Old 2013-08-22, 20:38   Link #1011
crazyidiot78

Ah didn't know that, kinda was going with rule of cool and rule of funny to make a good story.
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 20:55   Link #1012
Gx Hero
Rambler

Legendary yes, dead is debatable since Assassin from the original Fate Stay Night was fictional.

And yes a good story is the rule of funny. After looking at MGLN I realized I like things like fate stay night but am more inclinded with general hilarity.

Hey if we are talking about fate stay night MGLN cross overs then how about SHiro tackamachi summons archer, shiro, Nanoha could befreind beserker. WIth comical end to Gilgamish.... Material D destroys GIlgamish in epic fashion. HEck the materials beaten him is cause for a hilarious epic beat down.

Heck Fate can Summon Signum. After all where is it written that all charecters must be present or somehow in the story.

Heck Nanoha can summon Vivio From the future as her servant when she is only nine years old.

Chrono could summon the lieze twins.

All of this going beyond how things work in their respective worlds.

oh I know Momoko summons Lindy, Fate summons Lindy .

So many combinations. Any how I agree with the whole funny story that is cool. Not so much for the war stories or that charecters turn out to be doing things like assains or something that simply is not so.

Any way another Cross over Idea I had is why can't Madoka and Nanoha be sisters and meet Yunno with Yunno having to deal with the jewel seeds and witches and they finaly go up agianst walpirgis night sometime after the book of darkness incednt. Or something like that. Like I said not all charecters have to be in the story line or implied.

THird and final idea for a MGln crosover MGLN and Kingdom HEarts. After all their is plenty.

One variation of this besides having Nanoha Replace SOra in the plot was to have
Fate be in there and simply take Nanoha and Fate out putting in various charecters like Chrono in places to help out. In fact Chrono can replace Riku.

Any way sorry for my ramblings

Old 2013-08-22, 21:19   Link #1013
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Legendary yes, dead is debatable since Assassin from the original Fate Stay Night was fictional.
He's not wholly fictional. The peoples he was based on did exist but didn't have enough individual fame, so Kojiro was basically a merged person that have their traits (forgot who they were, but one of them is a bird hating no-name farmer that hates birds so much he trained and created tsubame gaeshi just to massacre them).

IIRC Nasu got the idea after reading an article speculating that the fabled Sasaki Kojiro was actually a composite character that had the combined traits and feats of several not too famous people.

At any rate, non-fictional people (in-story) who's not dead yet is a no go unless they become a CG in an alternate future, which as I said before is a shitty life after death.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:53   Link #1014
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

The Fate/series crossover is a very appealing idea. I had imagined a mega crossover of several series. Inuyasha as berserker, Bason as Lancer, Nanoha as Caster, Link as Archer, so forth and so on.

The holy grail war is a very flexuble scenario for big crossovers xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 01:20   Link #1015
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And that's why Gilgamesh wants to destroy the world, because people suck.

He found Waver though.

If the Heroic Thrones have been closed, sign yourself (the hero) up for a "shittier life"
Old 2013-08-23, 01:56   Link #1016
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

...what does Weiba had to do with Goldie?
Old 2013-08-23, 02:33   Link #1017
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In this crossover, Madoka is the Holy Grail!
Old 2013-08-23, 12:05   Link #1018
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
...what does Weiba had to do with Goldie?
Goldie found someone who doesn't suck and is not a traitor.
Old 2013-08-23, 13:37   Link #1019
Gx Hero
Rambler

Um I was wondering if there was a cross over where Shiro has to survive Nanoha's training session. As hot headed as he is I wonder if it might cool him off, or if Vita is going to have to beat him into the ground.

Old 2013-08-23, 19:15   Link #1020
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Goldie found someone who doesn't suck and is not a traitor.
The way I see it, he found Weiba (like just about every modern humans) suck, but he was a loyal servant to an amusing foe. Sparing him is merely Goldie's way of respecting Sikander, not Weiba himself.