Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-12, 11:09   Link #361
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I can only imagine Cruz getting some sort of power, but the price is that when he uses it (and if it's strong enough), it makes him go berserk...
As far as I know, the only person who suffers a side effect from power use is Eve, but then that's because its more of a requirement.
Old 2009-10-12, 11:33   Link #362
theclown463

What if Cruz has power like KAMIKAZE(FFVIII) that Kill enemy in one blow but cost his owns life.

Last edited by theclown463; 2009-10-12 at 22:51.
theclown463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 12:42   Link #363
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Maybe Cruz is like ShinGetter green ultima lights then SHIN SHINE SPARK!!! energy is drained though a sure kill.
Old 2009-10-13, 08:01   Link #364
pirateking

Quote:
What if the "BLADE" that came down from the sky is not Blade or Eve, but the Adam Blade-girl. Maybe Cruz is only having an imagination he's in pants or probably most she's wearing pants.
The guy at the end of chapter 71 is obviously a male. Whats with the recent discussion about Cruz having powers anyways? He still can own people using his brains.

The fight against hatfield is just too overwhelming for his side, you can't blame him for losing against someone who can control something as powerful as weather.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 09:50   Link #365
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
The guy at the end of chapter 71 is obviously a male. Whats with the recent discussion about Cruz having powers anyways? He still can own people using his brains.

The fight against hatfield is just too overwhelming for his side, you can't blame him for losing against someone who can control something as powerful as weather.
I started it when i asked if anyone knew about what had been put on wikipedia about Cruz.
I still would like that "guy" to be a disguised eve, But we'll see in around two weeks.
So does Hatfield plan to kill Cruz or capture Cruz?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 10:25   Link #366
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I started it when i asked if anyone knew about what had been put on wikipedia about Cruz.
I still would like that "guy" to be a disguised eve, But we'll see in around two weeks.
So does Hatfield plan to kill Cruz or capture Cruz?
He didn't have any plan really.
He said to Cruz that "Don't worry I won't kill you since there is an order to bring you back alive", though he didn't mention whose order is that we can assume that it's from Arclight since in EP56 he order Arka to hunt down for Cruz(due to the microchip in his pendant).

And that's become another mystery about the relationship between Cruz and the villains. If he only wants the microchip then he can order them to capture him to retrieve it(or torture him to make him spill out if he hides it). No needs yo bring Cruz back alive, so it's seem Arclight has some secret business with him.
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 10:26   Link #367
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Actually, its more of Eve/Blade/Fragment user, owning people WITH the help of his brains.
Old 2009-10-13, 10:49   Link #368
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
He didn't have any plan really.
He said to Cruz that "Don't worry I won't kill you since there is an order to bring you back alive", though he didn't mention whose order is that we can assume that it's from Arclight since in EP56 he order Arka to hunt down for Cruz(due to the microchip in his pendant).

And that's become another mystery about the relationship between Cruz and the villains. If he only wants the microchip then he can order them to capture him to retrieve it(or torture him to make him spill out if he hides it). No needs yo bring Cruz back alive, so it's seem Arclight has some secret business with him.
I thought they had the microchip their missing some codes to unlock it. But i agree about the thing between Cruz and arclight (mentioned my reasons for it already)
Old 2009-10-13, 11:22   Link #369
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Maybe Arclight needs Blade for his body and Cruz for his brains?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 03:53   Link #370
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Arclight... needs a new body...Now he needs a brain? lol

Seriously I want to see the next chapter ASAP!!!
Old 2009-10-14, 07:03   Link #371
Dragonkid11
A random-man

lol...how he change a brain then?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 07:06   Link #372
pirateking

Quote:
Arclight probably do not want to risk anything by having Cruz killed without first confirming whether the data chip is with him or hidden somewhere else. Theres also the possiblitiy of only Cruz knowing the password to decipher the data chip or using his fingerprint or DNA to open the data chip. Thus if i am Arclight, i would hold back on killing Cruz until i have gotten the data inside the chip.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 07:48   Link #373
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Even if Cruz dies,just an example, he'll probably be cloned by Arclight, though I think Saten has will play a key role here to link Blade, Arclight and Cruz.
Old 2009-10-14, 08:20   Link #374
Homura7

Arclight is enoughly intelligent, I don't think he needs Cruz's brain
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:06   Link #375
shadowii

Quote:
Arclight probably do not want to risk anything by having Cruz killed without first confirming whether the data chip is with him or hidden somewhere else. Theres also the possiblitiy of only Cruz knowing the password to decipher the data chip or using his fingerprint or DNA to open the data chip. Thus if i am Arclight, i would hold back on killing Cruz until i have gotten the data inside the chip.
Thats possible too, but seems unlikely to me, as the resistance leader snuck it to Cruz without Cruz even knowing he had it, how would they get his DNA as a lock for it. (could have taught him the password without him knowing though) I like the Cruz more deeply connected to the bad guys hypothesis better. however, the truth it will probably be another twelve or so chapters (a full year from now) before we know exactely what the truth is.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-10-14 at 23:13.
Old 2009-10-14, 09:17   Link #376
Homura7

Quote:
Thats possible too, but seems unlikely to me, as the resistance leader snuck it to Cruz without Cruz even knowing he had it, how would they get his DNA as a lock for it. (could have taught him the password without him knowing though) I like the Cruz more deeply connected to the bad guys hypothesis better. however, the truth it will probably be another twelve or so chapters (a full year from know) before we know exactely what the truth is.
C'mon, you can wait a month and more. You're a man, right?

Who knows. According to Aruka's words in the latest chapter, she wants to see if Cruz can manage himself to survive now she has made it slightly possible. Further evidence that that guy is not Blade.
Old 2009-10-14, 10:35   Link #377
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
C'mon, you can wait a month and more. You're a man, right?

Who knows. According to Aruka's words in the latest chapter, she wants to see if Cruz can manage himself to survive now she has made it slightly possible. Further evidence that that guy is not Blade.
I meant that their gonna do a lot more stuff before Cruz and friends go fight arclight again or Cruz gets captured. (in the meantime we can go back and forth on possible revelations as much as we want)
For the mystery of whether or not thats blade who dropped in thats only a week and a half away

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-10-14 at 23:13.
Old 2009-10-16, 15:27   Link #378
Homura7

Quote:
I meant that their gonna do a lot more stuff before Cruz and friends go fight arclight again or Cruz gets captured. (in the meantime we can go back and forth on possible revelations as much as we want)
There's an undeniable rule in every manga. The main character is usually the last one who gets major development about background and other things related. Contrary to the characters who form the rest of the cast, the main's background is developed slowly and with small hints each time. So following that rule I wouldn't expect anything big and revealing about Cruz so soon.

Quote:
For the mystery of whether or not thats blade who dropped in thats only a week and a half away
The more I look at that part, the more I think whoever is that, he tried to copy Blade's signature entry and failed miserably. First the cross pendant. It falls before him. Then the land. While in his first appearance we can see his face with no problem, in this one from some unknown reason his face isn't shown. And finally the last part of the show. His cape covers the face making the whole entrance a fucking joke

Say, who in Needless has the worst luck when performing awesome feats just to ruin everything at the last second?
Old 2009-10-16, 18:19   Link #379
shadowii

^

you think its teruyama?
Old 2009-10-16, 21:49   Link #380
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
^