AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-24, 23:38   Link #41
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
You've been watching too much Inuyasha
Well I originally didn't notice until now...I based it on a whirl-pool tends to bring things in and Kakashi's MS dimensional rift thingy...I forgot about Inuyasha...I know how can anyone for get that pervy priest

Actually looking back doesn't Vampire Hunter D also have a hand that does something similar?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:46   Link #42
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Well I originally didn't notice until now...I based it on a whirl-pool tends to bring things in and Kakashi's MS dimensional rift thingy...I forgot about Inuyasha...I know how can anyone for get that pervy priest

Actually looking back doesn't Vampire Hunter D also have a hand that does something similar?
Couldn't say, cause I haven't seen Vampire Hunter D since I was in about 8th grade. I like the whirlpool idea, just not into his hand. Maybe something more along the lines of (for instance) Yamato's ability to create the waterfall, or Jiraya's swamp-summoning ability. I'd like that a lot better than a whirlpool he held in his hand like a rasengan, if that is in fact what you were getting at.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 00:24   Link #43
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Couldn't say, cause I haven't seen Vampire Hunter D since I was in about 8th grade. I like the whirlpool idea, just not into his hand. Maybe something more along the lines of (for instance) Yamato's ability to create the waterfall, or Jiraya's swamp-summoning ability. I'd like that a lot better than a whirlpool he held in his hand like a rasengan, if that is in fact what you were getting at.
that would be even better...I was just throwing out ideas with his current state of rasengan since so far it's in his hands, but it would definately be cooler if it wasn't just another form of rasengan.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 00:44   Link #44
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
that would be even better...I was just throwing out ideas with his current state of rasengan since so far it's in his hands, but it would definately be cooler if it wasn't just another form of rasengan.
Yeah, have to agree with you there. He needs some kind of jutsu that occurs separate from his physical body and doesn't involve him creating more of himself.

Spoiler for manga:
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 03:43   Link #45
xhazeyx

Well im pretty sure its going to be water... i arrived at this conclusion after discovering the 4th hokage's name... each kanji character translated i believe means (something water related) wind and harbor
xhazeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 18:15   Link #46
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

That I agree with... very possible that Naruto's second element will be water
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 11:33   Link #47
Ichimaru

3 elements away from summoning captain planet
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 21:28   Link #48
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i think that a rangengan infused with both wind and water would be quite a good idea.

Yes, water is the affinity strongest against saskue at this point, but think about where naruto is half from, the whirlpool country.

If he could create some sort of swirling, water bomb, i dunno about you but that is way coller than wind chakra. Imagine a monsoon in a little tiny ball. If you did not die from this, water poisioning would deffinatly do the trick.

so this means water + wind in Ransengan means...

a giant water spout in the form of a ball that can cut the hell out of as well as drown, or something relating to water and swirls, you.
Old 2007-08-29, 10:36   Link #49
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

I think it would be water considering his heritage. I doubt his new skills will revolve around a combination of the 2 since that would be a bloodline limit. Remember Haku was water+wind=ice. D:
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 19:20   Link #50
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

he doesn't have to fuse them, he just has to use oth at the same time (yamato and naruto against kazuku)
Old 2007-08-30, 18:59   Link #51
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
3 elements away from summoning captain planet
ROFL Bwa ha ha ha. Get chouji for earth sasuke for fire and....hm..kazuku for heart.

I kno thiis is bout naruto, but what affinity is sakura?
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 20:24   Link #52
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
ROFL Bwa ha ha ha. Get chouji for earth sasuke for fire and....hm..kazuku for heart.

Who knows. It was never revealed. Come to think of it, shes never been shown using much elemental ninjutu, or any ninjutsu at all so we couldnt even take a guess.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 20:33   Link #53
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Very few of the original Konoha ninja have been shown using elemental attacks, as far as I can remember. What affinity is Neji, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, et al. Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly, but I can't recall any of them ever really using elemental jutsu.
Old 2007-08-30, 21:16   Link #54
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post

there was a picture about akatsuki for the "earth, wind, water, fire, heart" thing.

It was sooooooooo funny, you gotta look it up. If all else fails, go to the redicuous picture thread.

I think that kiba is earth. Affiliated with dogs, kakashi used the summoning technique and the dogs came out of the ground, the whole creature man thing. It all seems to be closely affiliated with good old mother nature.
Old 2007-08-31, 10:01   Link #55
breed

well, i dont agree with water... in most anime water is about jing and jang, and i cant see naruto being that calm...

wind, his first element, stands for fast motion, straight forward... it does fit him perfect

lightning is power, and even faster than wind. but since naruto hasnt "i want more power" in his head, i doubt it will be his second.

earth is more defence, even if it would be great for naruto, to be able to defend himself while charging forward, i doubt it will be his. even if the "i want to save all my friends"-thingy could imply earth.

my guess is fire, since it fits naruto the most. fire is unpredictable, stands for rage (and naruto flips out kinda often, no?) but also stands for love. warmth is something naruto desires, he wants to have friends, and will do everything for them. also if you guys say "hey, his mum is from the water land, he must use water!" why not say "hey, he is from konoha, land of fire, he must use fire!"
and imagine, if he should encounter sasuke in another battle, how will sasukes reaction be when naruto counters his fireball with the same technic: another fireball... sasuke would be like "WTF!???!"
breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 13:15   Link #56
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
It could just be one element. It doesn't matter having all of them if you can't master them, he just needs to master one and can do a lot of damage with it. ( I haven't seen anyone use wind elements in the series, except for Temari of course)
The First and Second could use/ used just 1 or 2 elements. If Naruto masters everything about wind, he can use just that.
On the other can maybe he can master all the elements. I mean it would certainly make him Hokage, no doubt. With his clones, he really can learn all the elements.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 22:56   Link #57
xAdvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
It could just be one element. It doesn't matter having all of them if you can't master them, he just needs to master one and can do a lot of damage with it. ( I haven't seen anyone use wind elements in the series, except for Temari of course)
The First and Second could use/ used just 1 or 2 elements. If Naruto masters everything about wind, he can use just that.
On the other can maybe he can master all the elements. I mean it would certainly make him Hokage, no doubt. With his clones, he really can learn all the elements.
what is your source on teh first / second hokage using just 1 or 2 elements... the first combines earth and water to form wood so thats 2 at least who knows what else he knows... if naruto wants to become hokage he is going to have to have at least 2 elements... as it is a requirement for all jonin to have mastery of 2 elements which makes me wonder what two neji knows i wish we could see more of him fight since he has already obtained jonin level.
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 17:49   Link #58
quashoko
answer

Just to say it again, it will be Earth, or none
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 17:54   Link #59
cheese4u
da big boss

I beleive if Naruto were to learn another element, it would involve hand signs this time. It only makes sense, because I think even Kishi knows better than to make Naruto use four clones to form a more powerful Rasengan.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 21:32   Link #60
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

what would be awsome would be when naruto (if he will ever) be able to form ransengan without the use of clones.

After this is acheived. I would like to see a double ransengan with mini amount of wind in it. (nukes) O_o
his next element will be heart