AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-05, 10:08   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 467 Spoiler/Chapter Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Sorry for the delay, I didn't even check to see if there were early spoilers, confirmed early spoilers at that...

Last edited by james0246; 2009-10-08 at 21:26.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 10:18   Link #2
james0246

So...let me see if I can list the salient points (from a Shounensuki script of a nja confrimed spoiler)...

1. There was a 10-tailed Bijuu (seemingly a Crow)
2. The Rikudou Sennin defeated it and sealed its body in the moon, but its soul had to be sealed in the Sennin, making him the first Jinchuuriki.
3. The chakra was split up, upon the Rikudou Sennin death, into the current 9 Bijuu (Ichibi - Kyuubi ~ making them only as old as whenever Rikudou Sennin did his thing).
4. Madara's "Eye of the Moon" plan is to combine all the current Bijuu to create a 10-Tailed body and then cast an everlasting Tsukuyomi on the moon, turning everyone in to peace loving slaves...? I think.

Additional Info:

-Madara admits to the Raikage that Kirabi is still on the lose.
-Madara admits that Hashirama fully and totally kicked his ass worse than anyone before or since.
-Madara demands Naruto and Kirabi be turned over, and when the Kages refuse, he decalres war (I guess Madara forgot that he was within 5 feet of Naruto just 5 minutes ago...).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-10-05 at 10:36.
Old 2009-10-05, 10:29   Link #3
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I really don't like this. I mean, really; I REALLY don't like this. Is this actually confirmed?

In my opinion, this is the strongest deus ex machina we've come across in the series. Everyone's been fighting for all of these things, for all this peace...but OH YEAH!... there's another bijuu in the moon, and apparently ONLY Madara knows about it (somehow). And, not only does he know about it, but he's known about it for long enough that he was able to form this secret society (Akatsuki) however many years ago (presumably far longer than the three year jump), to gather up all these bijuu for him, under the guise of some other plan of some variety, so that he could just jump out at the end and say "HEY! NEW IDEA!!!"

Seriously, I'm calling bullshit on this, true or not.
Old 2009-10-05, 10:38   Link #4
james0246

^My real problem is how easily the Akatsuki already dealt with the Bijuu/Jinchuuriki. Why should the Kages consider the creatures a threat when seemingly any S-Rank Nin can defeat them?

As for the whole moon thing...no idea. While Nagato/Pain commented on the moon, and we know such a thing is possible for the Rinnegan (somehow), it is unclear if Madara told Nagato about the Rikudou Sennin making the moon, or if it is actual mythology in the Narutoverse (i.e. kids grow up hearing about how the Sage of 6 Paths created the moon).

That being said, the EMS could have some connection to the 10th Bijuu (which would be the first real evidence of the possibility that some external force would be controlling Madara, though this would also completely shit on the Uchiha Clan as a group of interesting characters), which is why only Madara knows of this...
Old 2009-10-05, 10:42   Link #5
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^My real problem is how easily the Akatsuki already dealt with the Bijuu/Jinchuuriki. Why should the Kages consider the creatures a threat when seemingly any S-Rank Nin can defeat them?
Let's see, 9 tailed Naruto could've killed Naruto

10 tailed (as strong as all jinchuuriki combined) + Madara = Universal expolosion

@If it is a crow I call on Naruto having the 10 tailed jinchuuriki's soul

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 10:46   Link #6
james0246

^Madara doesn't have the 8 and 9-tails, rather he has the beasts that were already, seemingly, easily defeated. And, since we know the Bijuu are less effective without a Jinchuuriki, there threat level is still high, but the Kages (or Sage Mode Naruto, MS Kakashi, etc) in that room should be able to deal with anyone below 8-tails.
Old 2009-10-05, 10:51   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I really don't like this. I mean, really; I REALLY don't like this. Is this actually confirmed?

In my opinion, this is the strongest deus ex machina we've come across in the series. Everyone's been fighting for all of these things, for all this peace...but OH YEAH!... there's another bijuu in the moon, and apparently ONLY Madara knows about it (somehow). And, not only does he know about it, but he's known about it for long enough that he was able to form this secret society (Akatsuki) however many years ago (presumably far longer than the three year jump), to gather up all these bijuu for him, under the guise of some other plan of some variety, so that he could just jump out at the end and say "HEY! NEW IDEA!!!"

Well i suppose Madara will win in the end because...he has a spaceship right?
Enterprise 101 Starfleets latest Voyager.

I guess the Rikoudou Sennin overlooked the technology. Orochimaru is the next one they're looking for..because all the stuff they had while trying to fix Kimimaro is top-notch.
Old 2009-10-05, 10:55   Link #8
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
@If it is a crow I call on Naruto having the 10 tailed jinchuuriki's soul
Oh man, I forgot about that crow that Itachi shoved down Naruto's throat. Thank you, Cub-sama; because of you, curiousity, intrigue and speculation can now continue to abound.

Edit: I still don't like it...
Old 2009-10-05, 11:05   Link #9
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I wouldn’t consider Akatsuki to be any normal S-rank nin. Besides they are still a power to be recon with, and a power that any country would like for them, as part of the power of the Jinchuriki comes from how well the Jinchuriki uses his Bijuu, for example, Gaara never did released a fully Shukaku against Dedidara. I dont think they consider them as treat, rather they consider them a assett.

Regarding the spoiler, everything was doing as usual (I think the existence of another tailed beast was theorized as the goal of Akatsuki gathering the beasts) until the Tsukijomy the moon so everyone can be tsukijomied…..
I wonder what about when, A) is day time, B) there is no full moon, and instead new moon stage.

Apart from that, it makes me wonder if this information is part of the reason why Yondaime only sealed a portion of Kyubi in Naruto, so to speak, predicting that one day Madara was going to try this, so he decided to split Kyubi so Madara wouldn’t had it easy on having Kyubi.

This can also help set up the story so that Madara can get part of Kyubi to finish the process and in the same time the author can preserve Naruto’s life. Even like that, Killer Bee future doesn’t look good as I doubt that Madara fails in releasing the 10 tails.
Old 2009-10-05, 11:27   Link #10
AaKkisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I wouldn’t consider Akatsuki to be any normal S-rank nin. Besides they are still a power to be recon with, and a power that any country would like for them, as part of the power of the Jinchuriki comes from how well the Jinchuriki uses his Bijuu, for example, Gaara never did released a fully Shukaku against Dedidara. I dont think they consider them as treat, rather they consider them a assett.

Regarding the spoiler, everything was doing as usual (I think the existence of another tailed beast was theorized as the goal of Akatsuki gathering the beasts) until the Tsukijomy the moon so everyone can be tsukijomied…..
I wonder what about when, A) is day time, B) there is no full moon, and instead new moon stage.

Apart from that, it makes me wonder if this information is part of the reason why Yondaime only sealed a portion of Kyubi in Naruto, so to speak, predicting that one day Madara was going to try this, so he decided to split Kyubi so Madara wouldn’t had it easy on having Kyubi.

This can also help set up the story so that Madara can get part of Kyubi to finish the process and in the same time the author can preserve Naruto’s life. Even like that, Killer Bee future doesn’t look good as I doubt that Madara fails in releasing the 10 tails.
That would make some sort of sense. I don't remember all of my facts correctly but wasn't it said at one point that Naruto has natural chakra reserves that are almost double of kakashi? If the tailed beast was removed from him and he was able to survive since it is only half of the 9 tailed, I think it would somehow just make Naruto stronger in the end. Allow his body to fully engulf all of the chakra he has within him that was always held back by the 9 tailed.

With a PhD in Horribleness.
AaKkisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:35   Link #11
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post

If this is true, Kishi is trying to end manga as fast as it's possible. There are sooo many plotholes - why didn't Madara catch Naruto 5 minutes ago? He could have easily dispatch Kakashi and Yamato. Why did they do nothing during 3 years time skip? Hell, why 2 man cells in Akatsuki? Why didn't they go full 10-man team capturing one jinchuuriki after another? I could ask similar questions for hours...
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:46   Link #12
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Okay, so Madara wants the tailed beasts...why the hell did he even BOTHER making akatsuki, a top secret shadow clan to silently capture the jinchuuriki, and then just blurt out his plans to the entire world (thru the kages) when he wouldn't even tell his associates?
That's one, now for the second...if he casts a global tsukuyomi, everyone will die matrix-style, not knowing where they are. Plus, making everyone a pacifist doesn't quench his thirst for war and bloodshed.
And finally, how does he get to genjutsu an entire freakin satellite? If he has the power to destroy the world, a villain naturally chooses tyrrany over anything else! Oh, unless, by receiving the 10 tails he reverts back to Tobi forever, and turns everyone else into a Tobi-zombie...which would be an awesome way for the manga to end, pumkpin men rule the world
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 11:56   Link #13
SeanQ

Lol...spoiler sounds so silly...
Where does Sasuke fall into this plan...?
________
Chevy Specs

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:14.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:00   Link #14
darkmaster074
------

Spoiler for Chapter 467:
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:08   Link #15
SeanQ

Okay...clearly Madara is an idiot...why is he asking them to hand over Naruto...when Kakashi has him...and why didn't he just jack naruto in the first place...if he's going to just get mad that no one wants to give up Naruto...and I don't think it was wise of Madara to hand Sasuke to Karin...it seems like the perfect opportunity for her to rape him...and un"gay"him.
________
BEST BUY GIFT CARDS

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:14.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:25   Link #16
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Add me to those wondering why didn't Madara just teleport Nartuo away when he had the chance? Unless he is trying to get the Kages to turn on each other. Speaking of which, who exactly is going to fight this 4th Great Ninja War? Kakuzu was in charge of getting an army for Madara. But we haven't heard about that for ages.

nja sometimes leaves a lot of the spoiler or confuses things. We have to wait for Ohana/
Old 2009-10-05, 12:25   Link #17
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Hey I was right. Madara intends to use the moon as a giant Sharingan.
Old 2009-10-05, 12:48   Link #18
KidKoolAid

Assuming the Spoilers are true I am left a little dumbfounded. A lot of stuff in the spoilers are things I have thought would have happened , but now that they have transpired I feel less than excited. Maybe it was the delivery of the whole thing. It seemed to come out of left field. I don't like Madara telling his entire plan and saying how weak he is. I don't understand why Madara thought anything he had said would sway the Kages to give up killer bee and Naruto. He must have known what the answer would be , so why not skip all that and continue what he was doing. Maybe plant the seeds for war without them realizing so it catches them off guard. Oh yeah let them know you are not that strong , that's the way to make them fear. I would have better like for him in another scene explain his entire plan to sasuke.

Why declare a public war when it will just be Ninja world vs Madara/haak/remaining Akatsuki members when he could have been more sneaky and devious and have them fight each other and secretly do what he need. Seriously Madara had went from a much promising Villain into a complete F-Up. Thank god I at least had Oro for a while in this series.

I don't like the whole eye of the moon plan to keep everyone docile on earth for peace. It just left me with the feeling of WTF!! Since when did Madara give two pints about world peace. I just don't know.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:52   Link #19
Ero-Senn1n

Madara: "All right then, I hereby declare the Fourth Great Ninja World War!!"

So how the hell does Madara want to fight? The whole world vs Sasuke? I hoped for a tricky plan where Madara tricks the big villages to fight against each other and in the chaos it's easier for akatsuki to do whatever they want. But to declare war against the 5 villages is the opposite, Madara is creating a world alliance against himself, and this is stupid. The villages have already killed most of his organization while they weren't even allied with each other. This is the kind of shonen-manga-evil-guy arrogance that is the number one cause of death for these guys.

The only good thing is that Madara confirmed that his body is gone so he is unable to fight on kage level.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:54   Link #20
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Hey I was right. Madara intends to use the moon as a giant Sharingan.
i wonder how its a world war when its the world vs 1 organization, and wonder wat susanos use is considering how weak sasuke is.

lol @ moon sharingan

ill just leave this here

SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion