AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2013-11-27, 18:15   Link #41
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Just winging it and writing for pure fun.

Saevio Redemption 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 06:16   Link #42
DarkJak2050

Anyone thought of making a crossover with Sword Art Online? It ought to be an interesting story if done so.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:39   Link #43
DQueenie13

I'm sure there are a couple of those floating around already. Maybe some OVERLORD crossovers, too.
Old 2015-09-26, 03:57   Link #44
DarkJak2050

But is there one where it has the characters fighting each other, like in PvP?

Log Horizon Vs. Sword Art Online in other words...

I got something in mind with that, but I'm already having issues with it...
Old 2016-04-30, 10:44   Link #45
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Not enough time for fanfiction work is a main reason why I have left my character concepts as they are, but I was wondering if some people have seen how botters and hacked accounts/characters are handled post-Catastrophe. Personally, I was thinking that a sizable amount of botters (which I call in-universe as Automatons) might create a government of their own and becoming a third power aside from Landers and Adventurers. As for hacked characters, I kinda want to focus on the fear of having a long-gone fellow player return only to display an entirely different personality.

Just dropping those ideas here.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-09, 14:42   Link #46
Twi

Back in the Game has updated for those interested in a SAO x LH fanfic.
Old 2020-02-10, 01:28   Link #47
DarkJak2050

Wow... more than 3 years since the last post on this thread (by anyone). I had a crossover fanfiction in early development between Log Horizon and Sword Art Online a few years ago, but when Mamare Touno got in trouble with Tax Evasions, that forced me to drop it.

But, with the recent announcement of Log Horizon's 3rd Season set for this October, and with SAO: Alicization set for this April, I'm thinking of bringing that crossover back. Or 2.

One fic I originally had in mind is where the characters from both series were to fight against each other in a team fight. The "Set-ups" in this would have the SAO characters in their ALO avatars.

Log Horizon's set up would be around where the anime's 2nd season ended.

This is going to be a 6-on-7 fight. Given the party limits in their respective series (LH: 6. SAO: 7). With the following Line-Ups:

Log Horizon: Shiroe, Akatsuki, Naotsugu, Nyanta, Tetora and Touya

Sword Art Online: Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Klein, Sinon, Lisbeth and Silica.

I'm taking an extensive look on what each side (and characters) are going to bring to the table. But there's one thing that's bothering me; it's Shiroe.

From what I read about the Enchanter class on the Log Horizon Wiki pages, it turns out that Shiroe has 2 builds for his Enchanter; Enhancer and Mana Controller.

It says that Shiroe uses the "Enhancer" build when he isn't raiding. But for raids, he uses the "Mana Controller" build.

For this particular situation (team fight) I can't make a clear cut decision on what build would best suit him. So I need some help on this.
Old 2021-07-01, 20:02   Link #48
Twi

An abridged counts as a fanfiction, right:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
fanfiction, log horizon