Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-10-04, 13:48   Link #1341
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Osamu: "I've got some ideas."
Me: "HELL YEAH! The wait is finally over and we gonna get the sweet strategies no-"
Osamu: "But I need more data."
Me: ..... ASHIHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Jokes aside, fun talky chapter again. We got Katori's goal for getting her date and it is one hell of a goal, like that goal already screams that she and Osamu gonna work together in the 2nd part of the trials for her to be able to get Osamu on the away ship. Otherwise he gets killed asap. xD
We got this moment:
Spoiler for Intense Katori is intense:
But it shows she's earnest. She's going to earn that date with results, not try to weasel into it with some vague "I did my best".

Still, Osamu's really lucky Karasuma already agreed.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 11:35   Link #1342
James Rye

OMFG! How did I not think of that idea myself? Like it was mentioned several times that the current Suwa squad is the only squad that has 3 captains in it. And Osamu goes and is like "yo, why not split one giant team into 3 manageable ones and do team tactics on a smaller stage then everyone else who have to handle 5 guys at once on 5 different locations?". And he got another idea for the Universal assignments, four-eyes is on fire!
As is Teruya, lol. Mizukami really chose his team well, they were all ready to accept his selfish but logical decision and go with it yet Teruya refuses but when push comes to shove she is ready to work and raring to GO if he only says pleases. This girl, guys, so precious. XD
No wonder "Teruya! is trending on Japan Twitter. They love it. As much as the A rank judges if not more.^^
Here is to hope Osamu's plan works with the new info, I think Katori's skill is OP as hell even if she calls it garbage, and they can win many times tomorrow when they get the most points for win and get close or even into Top5 before the 2 day battle event happens.
Old 2023-01-10, 11:34   Link #1343
Blaat

Katori is such a friendship tsundere towards her teammates "Don't misunderstand me, it's not I consider them my friends or anything." Osamu's solution to the questionnaire was simple but it's going to be very effective also there is a reason why most RPGs don't allow you to equip two shields at the same time, it's often broken and it looks silly. Still shame that their change of approach to team battles didn't lead to wins.
Old 2023-01-10, 19:06   Link #1344
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Katori is such a friendship tsundere towards her teammates "Don't misunderstand me, it's not I consider them my friends or anything." Osamu's solution to the questionnaire was simple but it's going to be very effective also there is a reason why most RPGs don't allow you to equip two shields at the same time, it's often broken and it looks silly. Still shame that their change of approach to team battles didn't lead to wins.
The first one ended a draw because of RNG and the other one in a loss because the other team used a one time strategy/bait they had been laying since the start. I'll be very surprised if they don't need their next match.
Old 2023-01-13, 09:26   Link #1345
James Rye

I doubt they gonna win all 8 of them but I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope they win at the very least 6 of them to get the points to get into or close to top5. Like I get why Tamakoma-2 wasn't able to get 1st place in rank wars because them getting 2nd in their first season was already crazy enough and Ninomiya squad is upper A-rank material but in this scenario I really wanna see Suwa squad place first place in the overall ranking. Probably too much to ask they might get 3rd or 4th at the very end, but I just want recognition for Suwa, Osamu and Katori as Captain, OX and Ace. Madoka and Oki are nice characters but I don't see them as invested in this as Suwa, Osamu and Katori. Though Katori is mostly invested due the date promise, but still. xD

Suwa squad got unlucky first match and simply outread 2nd match by Hana. Hopefully they win against the top teams Mizukami and Ninomiya but they need way more than just 2 wins and 200 extra video clip points to fill up the gap to the top point sitters.
Old 2023-03-02, 15:23   Link #1346
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

We got a chapter!

Not to sound ungrateful, but chapters like that make me wish for ten more...
Old 2023-03-02, 16:57   Link #1347
Blaat

Kitora really doesn't like losing to Mikumo huh.

Anyway eally enjoyed this chapter, Mikumo is becoming a tank is something I didn't expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
We got a chapter!

Not to sound ungrateful, but chapters like that make me wish for ten more...
Same here. Still prefer these mostly monthly releases compared to whatever is happening with HxH.
Old 2023-03-02, 19:01   Link #1348
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew they'd win the next match but I didn't think it would be this one-sided. Then they went on to win two more with as big a gap!
Old 2023-03-04, 04:57   Link #1349
James Rye

It always feels good to see Osamu praised. A triple win when each win counts 200 points also means denying another team 200 points if they had won, so that is a really big deal when it comes to closing the gap to the higher ranked teams. I hope Suwa Team manages to get into top5 before the next two special battle sim days, but for that I think they gonna need at least 2 more wins which gonna be difficult.
I am really looking forward to see Suwa vs Ninomiya, Suwa vs Mizukami and Suwa vs Utagawa because I am curious to see how those 3 mini squads gonna fare against the Trion monster team, the now full egg-head squad and what kinda plan Yuuma had for this kinda phase as he is very tactic savvy as well.
Old 2023-03-04, 07:22   Link #1350
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ninomiya's team is struggling so I don't think they'll have any trouble against them.
Old 2023-03-05, 07:42   Link #1351
James Rye

Yeah, seems like the all sniper approach is starting to hurt them. That and apparently Chika is also having trouble with so many Units and all the new surprise tactics of the opponents despite being an even bigger Trion monster than Hyuse.
I think Hyuse will also really help his Wakamura squad now that there are 4 Units of him with his 18 Trion ability. That alone is huge in some battles.
Old 2023-04-03, 16:04   Link #1352
Blaat

The way the chapter is set up clearly means Amatori will do something that will cause a turn around.
Old 2023-04-07, 03:54   Link #1353
James Rye

Hopefully not in this battle, but in the next one. I really want Suwa squad to win against Ninomiya squad after them getting destroyed the past few games.
Old 2023-11-03, 13:41   Link #1354
Blaat

Well the last chapter of the year was fully dedicated to on how to customize your Trion battle pet.
Old 2023-11-03, 18:23   Link #1355
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Osamu was trying to make "Osamu: Trion Soldier Edition", which I think is a bad idea. He kinda sucks as a fighter, so why is he trying to make an even shittier version of that? He should give up on making something "viable", and try to make the equivalent of chess pawns: expendable (because cheap and numerous), not very powerful, but still useful support. They don't need to have a raygust. Hell, maybe a blade would be better than a weak pea shooter with almost no ammo.
Old 2024-02-01, 14:02   Link #1356
Blaat

First new chapter after three months, and now I'm wondering how is squad 7 going to win.
Old 2024-02-02, 19:58   Link #1357
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
First new chapter after three months, and now I'm wondering how is squad 7 going to win.
Yeah, since Suwa’s squad wasn’t a focus here I really can’t imagine how they’ll win this one. Next chapter should be interesting.

The super flying soldier does seem like a solid choice. Create something that almost needs a precise counter that most wouldn’t be using.
Old 2024-02-03, 07:35   Link #1358
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, since Suwa’s squad wasn’t a focus here I really can’t imagine how they’ll win this one. Next chapter should be interesting.
Given the focus on Osamu, it's totally going to be his idea that leads them to victory.
Old 2024-03-03, 13:55   Link #1359
Blaat

New chapter is here and it's focused on Wakamura's squad. They're doing pretty well, mostly draws with some wins but no losses. Of course the chapter ends when they're about to face Suwa squad and to make it worse no new chapter next month.
Old 2024-03-03, 18:53   Link #1360
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't wait for this arc to end in 10 years.

Tags
action, shounen stargate