AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2004-10-05, 11:27   Link #61
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxSkillz
you're wrong

the op was horrible though, i love that they kept some of the blood in i can't wait for ep 2
Yup. Never like the OP but the song was catchy though. Maybe in a month or so, i'll grow to like it.
And the ED song kinda reminds me of another weird (English) song. Wolfs Rain ED theme.

Overall, the anime was pretty good.
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 14:25   Link #62
ShikaShika
無罪

Spoiler for ep1:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 14:31   Link #63
DeluxSkillz

who cares it was just a minor thing with the lil girl, they atleast kept blood at the right places
Spoiler:

all in all it turned out great
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 15:29   Link #64
ZeroKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxSkillz
who cares it was just a minor thing with the lil girl, they atleast kept blood at the right places
Spoiler:

all in all it turned out great
Well it sorta ruined the whole scene if she isn't bleeding, hell he didn't even point to her. But other than that I have no complaints.
ZeroKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 15:43   Link #65
DeluxSkillz

yeah but it's obvious why it's left out the lil girl can't be bleeding it's not appropriate now if the big bad hollow sprays tons of blod that's just ok cuz it's a monster a bleeding little girl is a no no in japan monsters can bleed as much as they want but not little kids same with naruto they don't show a kunai stuck in his palm but they can show tsunade getting cut up same thing, you also didn't see the little girl die in this ep and she did in the manga so who cares i care more for the bloody fights then a lil ghost girl dying
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 15:53   Link #66
ShikaShika
無罪

But well, it's those little things that add the flavour... but yeah, otherwise it was pretty good so it's just a minor complaint.
Old 2004-10-05, 17:47   Link #67
OMchan
オムちゃん

I thought the animation was pretty borderline during the episode. Although I thought the OP had pretty good animation.

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 17:57   Link #68
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
It looks like some rip off shaman king anime. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Bullshit. Your hopes have been true for the longest.
Youko Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 18:17   Link #69
Maro-chan
Bondage Squirrel

Couldnt help it, so i had to watch the raw.

When the opening started rolling i was staring at the screen in disbelief, i mean what in the... :D But the song was very good and catchy so after watching the opening few times i gotta say it's refreshing to say atleast XD

Episode closely follows manga so no complaints there but but.... the artwork is kinda weak? o.O Fighting scene looked great in the end though.

I was very happy with the voice acting and overall opinion is that yay, finally stuff i can watch while dodging evil Naruto fillers. ;D
Maro-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 19:29   Link #70
UserName

Quote:
I heard that they use the ghosts to fight. They may have differences, but if the plot lumes on this, then it isn't very original (in comparison to shaman king).

Don't worry though, it's only early speculation. Like I said before, it will hopefully edge away from any connection to shaman king.
They don't use ghosts to fight... they use their own strength. They FIGHT ghosts called 'Hollows'(and other Shinigami).
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 19:36   Link #71
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
I doubt hime will have a big battle. She has 0 fighting experience.
Bleach may be quite good, but it's predicatable shit too. Hime joined them in their quest..she has powers. She has serious doubts about her usefullness...

What better to wash away all thought of insecurity with a nice big battle full of cliche's and flashbacks?

Hime is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMsabbel
And then the next arc will start
lol true, but that is obvious. I was merely talking about this arc.
Old 2004-10-05, 21:24   Link #72
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

First episode was pretty good. Like the OP but could use a bit better ED. Bleach is one of my favorites so hopefully they don't make it into something predictable and weak like some are saying. Keep Kubo Tite's style are we're good.
Old 2004-10-05, 21:48   Link #73
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youko Recca
Bullshit. Your hopes have been true for the longest.

What? lol

Does this makes sence? I don't understand.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 22:16   Link #74
Ookla The Mok

The little girl not bleeding and not being pointed to is because this is PLOT HOLE in the manga. Never again after chapter 1 does Ichigo cause other normal people to see ghosts (well, on purpose like that), and do we see any other normal ghosts bleeding?
Ookla The Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 22:56   Link #75
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookla The Mok
The little girl not bleeding and not being pointed to is because this is PLOT HOLE in the manga. Never again after chapter 1 does Ichigo cause other normal people to see ghosts (well, on purpose like that), and do we see any other normal ghosts bleeding?

Good point. Besides, Kubo Tite is on the staff for the show. I'm pretty sure he'd have approval on the changes taking place.

Maybe he noticed that was a major plothole and asked them to change it.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 22:59   Link #76
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Yes, we see ghosts/shinigami bleeding all the time. ^_^;;
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 23:26   Link #77
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Quote:
What? lol

Does this makes sence? I don't understand.
You said hopefully you're wrong, and your hopes were come to terms. It isn't a ripoff of anything basically is what I'm saying.
Old 2004-10-05, 23:32   Link #78
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Hmmm... yeah I was wondering about them being able to see her... Well I guess I have to take the complaint (minor though it was) back.
Old 2004-10-06, 00:41   Link #79
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Something of an oversight in the manga I hope isn't translated into the animation.

Spoiler:

Anyway, at least the drew Rukia as more feminine here But she's still an eccentric tomboy
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 01:15   Link #80
Ookla The Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
Something of an oversight in the manga I hope isn't translated into the animation.
Spoiler:
Ookla The Mok is offline   Reply With Quote