AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-01, 14:41   Link #12321
XFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
How far along is this set and i guess godou is dead by this point despite his god status?
Uh no? He's still world traveling.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 02:56   Link #12322
15sok

Okay, I understood why in the early volumes Erica wanted Yuri as their ally because of her powerful abilities and set...what I don't get is why she wanted Yuri as Godou Mistress?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 05:02   Link #12323
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15sok View Post
Okay, I understood why in the early volumes Erica wanted Yuri as their ally because of her powerful abilities and set...what I don't get is why she wanted Yuri as Godou Mistress?
The way I see It, it was the easiest way to ensure her loyalty.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 10:06   Link #12324
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15sok View Post
Since she would be working with Godou along with everyone else if they lacked any information for using the Golden Sword that she knew then she could directly convey the information by kissing. You probably don't want to kiss swapping saliva being all juicy with just an ally also it would make it easier for Erica to keep an eye on the other candidates since they would basically be where Godou would be since they're in that kind of relationship
Old 2018-06-10, 03:49   Link #12325
15sok

Did Hikari and Lucretia became Godou lovers by the end of the series? According to the wikia, they did?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 04:22   Link #12326
Windsgrace

Well both you can considered an interest. Unlike Yuri, Erica, Ena and Lilliana who have already been embraced. Hikari has decided to join the harem and become a lover (but when shes older. Currently she just wants to be spoiled and be mischievous with Godou.) Lucretia basically said when your ready treat me as your foreign wife/concubine/ lover. (The earlier the better. She kinds of wants it to happen now. Goudou truly is slow at these things.) Nothing was shown though. It was more like it will develop when it develops.
Old 2018-06-23, 00:43   Link #12327
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Well both you can considered an interest. Unlike Yuri, Erica, Ena and Lilliana who have already been embraced. Hikari has decided to join the harem and become a lover (but when shes older. Currently she just wants to be spoiled and be mischievous with Godou.) Lucretia basically said when your ready treat me as your foreign wife/concubine/ lover. (The earlier the better. She kinds of wants it to happen now. Goudou truly is slow at these things.) Nothing was shown though. It was more like it will develop when it develops.
What ever happen to Athena?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 00:44   Link #12328
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoe View Post
>> Shiniki illust v2
https://imgur.com/a/taVNK
Look like the old pervert is back
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem