AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-04-07, 10:50   Link #8361
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: SECRET!
Yes~! Also~ I remember Satou-sama mentioning her liking tenderloins since she liked the chewiness of the meat that way~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 11:00   Link #8362
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Yes~! Also~ I remember Satou-sama mentioning her liking tenderloins since she liked the chewiness of the meat that way~!
Yes. Very tender loins indeed.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 11:04   Link #8363
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Yes~! Also~ I remember Satou-sama mentioning her liking tenderloins since she liked the chewiness of the meat that way~!
That scene is one of the most interesting part of the novel, right?~
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 05:38   Link #8364
medassin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
【web版読者の皆さんへ】  本日はweb版「デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲」の更新はお休みします。
edit: seem no update
__________________
Translate some WN and LN....
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 05:50   Link #8365
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
edit: seem no update
What does it mean? Was it discontinued? Or just a hiatus?

I heard Death March supposedly "doesn't do well" lately on this thread, but the LN sales do good enough, AFAIK with around 17k sales per volume in the first week each even after having reached into the second digit, which is pretty good in comparison to most isekai that can't even get to 10k. Unfortunately it seems the anime failed at giving the LN any boost, considering none of the LN volumes got into the top 20 in recent (physical copy) sales numbers I have seen over on MAL (Death March as a series seems to have barely gotten 20th place 2 weeks ago, according to Oricon sales though).

So could this closing of the WN be for a different reason perhaps? Author just wants to focus on the LN version maybe? Or something commercial, like the publisher asking the author to take it down to get more people to read the LN? I think Death March had a pretty good concept though with various LN-exclusive stories giving people an incentive to still continue reading the LN.



Edit: Or is it just on break for a week? I don't get what's going on here. The Google Translated version of that line could be interpreted either way.
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 08:51   Link #8366
Asuka'
Nin Nin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
zena at earth...
Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LKK; 2018-04-08 at 09:51. Reason: added images tag
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 08:55   Link #8367
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
^Tada-kun...
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 09:06   Link #8368
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
She has a generic anime face. The kind that I use to draw back in high school.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 09:30   Link #8369
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
What does it mean? Was it discontinued? Or just a hiatus?

I heard Death March supposedly "doesn't do well" lately on this thread, but the LN sales do good enough, AFAIK with around 17k sales per volume in the first week each even after having reached into the second digit, which is pretty good in comparison to most isekai that can't even get to 10k. Unfortunately it seems the anime failed at giving the LN any boost, considering none of the LN volumes got into the top 20 in recent (physical copy) sales numbers I have seen over on MAL (Death March as a series seems to have barely gotten 20th place 2 weeks ago, according to Oricon sales though).

So could this closing of the WN be for a different reason perhaps? Author just wants to focus on the LN version maybe? Or something commercial, like the publisher asking the author to take it down to get more people to read the LN? I think Death March had a pretty good concept though with various LN-exclusive stories giving people an incentive to still continue reading the LN.



Edit: Or is it just on break for a week? I don't get what's going on here. The Google Translated version of that line could be interpreted either way.
Calm your shit down bro
Nobody gonna take Death March from you boi
Just no update this time, will be back next week
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 10:56   Link #8370
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
GreyZone was in a panic mode for a bit there.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 11:00   Link #8371
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
GreyZone was in a panic mode for a bit there.
Well, probably because I still got to read medassin's original post before the edit, which seemed to sound very different. Even after the edit I couldn't get the possibility out of my mind completely.

Still, I don't understand why some people say that Death March is "latetly doing bad", because the most recent volume had AFAIK around 17k first-week sales, which, as I already mentioned previously, is pretty damn good among isekai novels, only being bested by the top of the top like Re:Zero or Slime.
__________________
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 21:37   Link #8372
medassin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
What does it mean? Was it discontinued? Or just a hiatus?

tldr
clam down bro if u use gg slowly, u will read "today of update no.....rest (instead close with quick trans)" so its mean author take rest bc he feel sick.
__________________
Translate some WN and LN....
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 21:40   Link #8373
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Even authors need break sometimes, taking a week off is nothing to panic over.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 22:08   Link #8374
Asuka'
Nin Nin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Still, I don't understand why some people say that Death March is "latetly doing bad", because the most recent volume had AFAIK around 17k first-week sales, which, as I already mentioned previously, is pretty damn good among isekai novels, only being bested by the top of the top like Re:Zero or Slime.
No, the bolded one is the truth. Trial arc is boring as hell, the latest one with hero seigi doesn't develop into any fight also and while saga empire official that tagging along is annoying as hell it also doesn't develop into any conflict.
The emperor should already know that satuu = nanashi, but it seems that info isn't handed down to the official.

And you should understand LN vol is still around labyrinth arc, which is the highlight or should i say right before the top (IMHO) of the curve, and the quality of the story after weasel arc will fall like a meteor. The trial arc especially is a let down, I feel the very first arc is more interesting than that.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 22:47   Link #8375
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
^GreyZone interpreted "doing bad" as in financially
Of course sales is the only thing that matters, right?
Actual quality be damned
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 00:28   Link #8376
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
No, the bolded one is the truth. Trial arc is boring as hell, the latest one with hero seigi doesn't develop into any fight also and while saga empire official that tagging along is annoying as hell it also doesn't develop into any conflict.
The emperor should already know that satuu = nanashi, but it seems that info isn't handed down to the official.

And you should understand LN vol is still around labyrinth arc, which is the highlight or should i say right before the top (IMHO) of the curve, and the quality of the story after weasel arc will fall like a meteor. The trial arc especially is a let down, I feel the very first arc is more interesting than that.
No
Really... the boring part is "the waiting for the next update" thing
If we also have to wait for the next week update when it is still vol 12 wn . I think you will feel the same... boring Though

The second one is cause there is no wondering part that make us to curious and wondering what will happen next and make us want the next week to came faster

The third one is cause we are not being given what we want to know
And present it with detour story
I mean why we have to care about trial thing if we are a person that blood thirsty and like blood fight conflict and war
I mean where is the excitement?
Give us our excitement regarding
Sugar relationship with the women around him
About sugar kicking the bad guy ass
And we want sugar to fight and battle the pillar gods and win again them while using his cheat and trampling them beneath sugar foot and make him supreme being etc etc


Meh
But then if the author give us that and just rush to that
It will not make the story make sense

Spoiler for what i think really happen:
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 09:55   Link #8377
Asuka'
Nin Nin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^GreyZone interpreted "doing bad" as in financially
Of course sales is the only thing that matters, right?
Actual quality be damned
Oops. I'm under the impression that "doing bad" was about the story, because that was what I feel about the current arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
No
Really... the boring part is "the waiting for the next update" thing
If we also have to wait for the next week update when it is still vol 12 wn . I think you will feel the same... boring Though

The second one is cause there is no wondering part

The third one is cause we are not being given what we want to know
And present it with detour story

This time great demon lord is the type that moving behind scene thing
1. Nay, when i catched up the raw it was around vol 14 ongoing, weasel arc. On that arc (vol 14-15) I never feel boring when waiting for the weekly updates.

2. Yea, we know satuu will clear them / on the victory road.

3. Nay, it doesn't really matter whether it is a bloodbath or country management or princess savior, I like both.

4. Which maou did you mean? If I remember right the demon lord in oracle were all defeated (7 or 8)
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 20:48   Link #8378
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Really? My bad then my mistake
From no 3 can i interprete it that the trial thing is not one of the list ?
4. Great Maou from the general mobile armor incident in vol 16 -13
Goblin king or something
There is quite alot of foreshadowing of this
My bet the chief is the last demon lord and the last boss . I think
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 04:54   Link #8379
DyingBreed...?
Sultan of swing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Imaginary numbers
i have only read the first 3 or four volumes and forgot about the series. And now i just watch the first 2 episodes and well not my cup of tea.
DyingBreed...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 06:44   Link #8380
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
^ (-_-") Well thanks for sharing I guess…
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.