AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-30, 12:39   Link #61
Shyxx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Does someone know if this will be translated weekly or monthly or the likes?
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 16:16   Link #62
sandhy88
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: City of Heroes, Indonesia
Biweekly and if they caught the raw chapter become monthly.
__________________
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 08:44   Link #63
Shyxx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Thanks for the answer.
Monthly is such a long wait....
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 09:16   Link #64
Shyxx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Can someone translate the part where general garblake reveals that rain is a dragon slayer and what the reactions of the others were?
(I think it was vol 1 chapter 5)
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 20:36   Link #65
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyxx View Post
Can someone translate the part where general garblake reveals that rain is a dragon slayer and what the reactions of the others were?
(I think it was vol 1 chapter 5)
That's already been translated. Check baka-updates. They'll tell you who did it.

In other news, an old flame and new rival appears!

Spoiler for Hot Chick:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 22:26   Link #66
Kerfirou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Boston, MA
......Somehow, I've got the feeling those who feels rather adventurous and bet on the 'small contestant' will be laughing at the end of the tournament.
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 22:58   Link #67
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfirou View Post
......Somehow, I've got the feeling those who feels rather adventurous and bet on the 'small contestant' will be laughing at the end of the tournament.
The Black Masked Phantom Thief has a good chance of winning against her.

But I get the feeling he might forfeit or run away.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 13:07   Link #68
Shyxx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
That's already been translated. Check baka-updates. They'll tell you who did it.
Can you please send me a Link i can't find it... I only find till chapter 4.
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 14:52   Link #69
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyxx View Post
Can you please send me a Link i can't find it... I only find till chapter 4.
That's all they did. The part you described should be in those 4 chapters.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 06:41   Link #70
Shyxx
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
The part I described is in chapter 5....

But thanks for the answer.
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 09:13   Link #71
ballster147
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: 11(L)x1(W)=?
I just read the past posts and I just want to let it go...(frozen?), I mean I just want to say something regarding the comparison/debate/discussion between Rain and shelfa, shelfa being stronger than rain or vice versa well I will be dismay if she really surpassed rain like CSR but thinking that she's head over hill's with rain (Shelfa will still forgive rain even if he accidentally tripped then accidentally destroying the world then saying "oops sorry just an accident") put me at ease.
ballster147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 21:06   Link #72
fable1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
wow I wish more people will learn about this awesome Ln/manga
fable1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 10:18   Link #73
DarkSilverSky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hunting Fields
Quote:
Originally Posted by fable1 View Post
wow I wish more people will learn about this awesome Ln/manga
Preach and spread the word :P
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 06:19   Link #74
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
First of all I will start by saying vampire harem for the win, having read the side story.

That aside, he says at one point his power is fake. What does that mean? Is he really a dragonslayer?

Also when did he become a dragon slayer? Was it before or after meeting Sylvia?

And what exactly are the powers of a dragonslayer?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 07:55   Link #75
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
First of all I will start by saying vampire harem for the win, having read the side story.

That aside, he says at one point his power is fake. What does that mean? Is he really a dragonslayer?

Also when did he become a dragon slayer? Was it before or after meeting Sylvia?

And what exactly are the powers of a dragonslayer?
Do you remember the reason as to why Rain resisted the vampire transformation and refused the power that the demon girl offered him? Rain seeks strength like a mad man but he only wants to get stronger through his efforts and power alone.

When you kill a dragon you gain its powers. The anti-magic barrier and the massive quantity of magic power. After killing the dragon, Rain's power were boosted by that of the dragon's. That's what he means by "fake". Well, Rain was powerful enough to kill a dragon, and it seems it's a powerful one to boot, so I think it's an exaggeration when he says "fake".

Rain became a dragon-slayer after leaving the vampires.

Btw. I noticed that Rain never uses his dragon's power, aside from the anti-magic shield. I really wanted to see him going all out.
__________________
"Now, lets open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Last edited by Ophis; 2014-08-29 at 08:06.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 19:52   Link #76
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Do you remember the reason as to why Rain resisted the vampire transformation and refused the power that the demon girl offered him? Rain seeks strength like a mad man but he only wants to get stronger through his efforts and power alone.

When you kill a dragon you gain its powers. The anti-magic barrier and the massive quantity of magic power. After killing the dragon, Rain's power were boosted by that of the dragon's. That's what he means by "fake". Well, Rain was powerful enough to kill a dragon, and it seems it's a powerful one to boot, so I think it's an exaggeration when he says "fake".

Rain became a dragon-slayer after leaving the vampires.

Btw. I noticed that Rain never uses his dragon's power, aside from the anti-magic shield. I really wanted to see him going all out.
Also they hinted at his age, do Dragonslayers stop aging? If so it would make more sense if he ends up with Sylvia.

Okay, I get so he has real dragonslayer power, but he feels its power he did not work for so he calls it fake. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying that.

Also I hope nothing happens to Ralph, he seems to be a rare good guy buddy, that always seems to get killed in these stories. And is he related to the princess? He said his full name once, and the countries name was his last name, and he is called a "high" noble.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 22:09   Link #77
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Also they hinted at his age, do Dragonslayers stop aging? If so it would make more sense if he ends up with Sylvia.

Okay, I get so he has real dragonslayer power, but he feels its power he did not work for so he calls it fake. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying that.

Also I hope nothing happens to Ralph, he seems to be a rare good guy buddy, that always seems to get killed in these stories. And is he related to the princess? He said his full name once, and the countries name was his last name, and he is called a "high" noble.
It was stated that certain noble families of the country got to take on the name as a sign of their loyalty. Was back near the end of the last big arc when he was raising the peasant army.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 23:22   Link #78
gunner56
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Also I hope nothing happens to Ralph, he seems to be a rare good guy buddy, that always seems to get killed in these stories. And is he related to the princess? He said his full name once, and the countries name was his last name, and he is called a "high" noble.
Spoiler for Well:
__________________
FGO ID: [JP] Mike - 384,848,033; [NA] Michael - 447,119,031

Last edited by gunner56; 2014-08-30 at 00:19.
gunner56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 00:16   Link #79
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner56 View Post
He is a distant descendant of Joe, if I recall.
Joe? Forgive me for the question, but I am only about 14 chapters in, I got sidetracked by the side story, and a few others.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 00:19   Link #80
gunner56
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Joe? Forgive me for the question, but I am only about 14 chapters in, I got sidetracked by the side story, and a few others.
Eh! Ah, um... Well, you know. Keep reading.
__________________
FGO ID: [JP] Mike - 384,848,033; [NA] Michael - 447,119,031
gunner56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, magic, over powered mc, rain, romance, sword

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.