AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-16, 13:04   Link #10061
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post
Spoiler for Inside the Haltina dungeon, Kouki wants to achive Nagumo's cheat strength...:
This seems like one of the most fitting ways for Kouki to die, from sheer stupidity.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 14:23   Link #10062
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

I bet he does it too when his ego finally snaps from coming up short in comparison to Hajime and the girls in the dungeon.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 14:33   Link #10063
Aquod

if he do that and hajime save him its fucking stupid
Aquod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 16:43   Link #10064
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtloot View Post
Nahhh... I think it's totally possible for them to get stronger just by obtaining Age of Gods Magic. That's the whole point the Liberators even left it behind in the first place. Take Freed/Fried for instance, his Age of Gods Magic gave him such a huge power up.
Sure, they have the possibility to get stronger with aog magic. But the magics bit itself isn't going to make them stronger. It will open doors. I can see Shizuku use those doors, but not kouki.

Someone need to tell Kouki to go clear Orcus on his own if he's so conceited. He know Orcus is a dungeon with its own aog magic right?
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 17:22   Link #10065
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Someone need to tell Kouki to go clear Orcus on his own if he's so conceited. He know Orcus is a dungeon with its own aog magic right?
He could probably finish Orcus...eventually (still higher chance of him dying though). Might take months or years.

Then he obtains the AoG magic...that he's probably incompatible with; therefore he can't get much out of it at all.

But surely he would have leveled up greatly to get there, but just what is the LV limit of heroes? He's already Lv80+ plus now but normal humans can only get to Lv100 Max I think.
Old 2014-11-16, 17:30   Link #10066
Infiking

I wonder if Freed will join Hajime after finding out the Gods are evil. Though this would be highly unlikely due to the fact Freed already cleared a few dungeons.
Infiking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 17:46   Link #10067
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiking View Post
I wonder if Freed will join Hajime after finding out the Gods are evil. Though this would be highly unlikely due to the fact Freed already cleared a few dungeons.
He's cleared only two, the one in the Devil territory and Volcano one. Also Freed is a racist zealot, I highly doubt he paid any heed to words about the Gods being evil if they were there.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 18:40   Link #10068
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
He could probably finish Orcus...eventually (still higher chance of him dying though). Might take months or years.

Then he obtains the AoG magic...that he's probably incompatible with; therefore he can't get much out of it at all.

But surely he would have leveled up greatly to get there, but just what is the LV limit of heroes? He's already Lv80+ plus now but normal humans can only get to Lv100 Max I think.

While I still think that he would die from the first rabbit... even assuming that he manage to get trought the dungeon (and don't know how he would go trough the floor with undetectable shark... or the one covered in poison gas... or the like...) I can't see him beating the hydra not even in 1000 years...even Yue that was already on monster level even before getting the AoG magic (and was probably stronger than Hajime until he created his arsenal of modern weapons) wasn't able to win alone...
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 19:07   Link #10069
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

If kouki really wants to get stronger..

Just have hajime make him a golem body like miledi with hajime's skill and stat....then transfer his idiotic soul in it like with kaori's case....

And now we have op golem kouki....a two story gundam like golem with an idiot for a (pilot)soul....
Old 2014-11-16, 19:53   Link #10070
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
If kouki really wants to get stronger..

Just have hajime make him a golem body like miledi with hajime's skill and stat....then transfer his idiotic soul in it like with kaori's case....

And now we have op golem kouki....a two story gundam like golem with an idiot for a (pilot)soul....
Put his soul in a bullet and use it to kill the dungeon boss.
Kouki killed the final boss!
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 20:00   Link #10071
Shadow Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
That made my day
Through power i gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.
Shadow Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 20:08   Link #10072
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
Now that is a op bullet....
Soul bullet.....
Idiot shot...
Old 2014-11-16, 20:30   Link #10073
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaLoL View Post
While I still think that he would die from the first rabbit... even assuming that he manage to get trought the dungeon (and don't know how he would go trough the floor with undetectable shark... or the one covered in poison gas... or the like...) I can't see him beating the hydra not even in 1000 years...even Yue that was already on monster level even before getting the AoG magic (and was probably stronger than Hajime until he created his arsenal of modern weapons) wasn't able to win alone...
I feel Kouki is doing is bad habit of interpreting things to his own convenience again, because there is Freed who despite having obtained AoG magic still couldn't hope to match the dirt on Hajime's boots
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 20:58   Link #10074
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
I feel Kouki is doing is bad habit of interpreting things to his own convenience again, because there is Freed who despite having obtained AoG magic still couldn't hope to match the dirt on Hajime's boots
Hajime's power is not the result of any one factor, but a combination.

>His stats are high, but he can still be caught by surprise.

>His girls are overpowered, but can be separated from him.

>His Creation ability is amazing, but would be useless without creative thinking and the ability to plan.

>His artefacts are impressive, but without tactical application, their use is limited.

>Most critically, is that Hajme has the ability to remain calm in a crisis and has the resolve to deal the killing blow, and not fall for an enemies deception.

You can see how no matter if Kouki ate monsters and/or obtained God-age magic, his Kouki-ness would prevent him from making effective use of it.
Old 2014-11-16, 21:05   Link #10075
Schion93

Quote:
Hajime's power is not the result of any one factor, but a combination.

>His stats are high, but he can still be caught by surprise.

>His girls are overpowered, but can be separated from him.

>His Creation ability is amazing, but would be useless without creative thinking and the ability to plan.

>His artefacts are impressive, but without tactical application, their use is limited.

>Most critically, is that Hajme has the ability to remain calm in a crisis and has the resolve to deal the killing blow, and not fall for an enemies deception.

You can see how no matter if Kouki ate monsters and/or obtained God-age magic, his Kouki-ness would prevent him from making effective use of it.
yea and btw...I had a thought...imagine a Ionian Hetaroi whose army is...the man-woman army...*shivers*
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 21:10   Link #10076
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

...They should just beat Kouki until he becomes a man-woman and train under Christabelle. Seems like the men-women that he/she/it trains becomes overpowered too.
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 21:15   Link #10077
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
...They should just beat Kouki until he becomes a man-woman and train under Christabelle. Seems like the men-women that he/she/it trains becomes overpowered too.
Koukibelle would just be disgusting.

Old 2014-11-16, 21:19   Link #10078
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Quote:
Koukibelle would just be disgusting.

...and the other belles are not?
Old 2014-11-16, 21:22   Link #10079
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
...and the other belles are not?
Out of sight, out of mind.

Kouki's classmates and especially Shizuku, are the ones that would have to deal with him, while the other belles are usually somewhere else, so you don't have to acknowledge their existence.

For some reason Yue doesn't seem bothered by them.
Old 2014-11-16, 21:29   Link #10080
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Quote:
Out of sight, out of mind.

Kouki's classmates and especially Shizuku, are the ones that would have to deal with him, while the other belles are usually somewhere else, so you don't have to acknowledge their existence.

For some reason Yue doesn't seem bothered by them.
But don't you think it would be interesting? And ikemen like Kouki becoming buffed up and delivering his own sense of justice while wearing a mini skirt. Imagine the faces of his peers.

As for Yue... well, she created most of the belles so there's that.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel