AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-01-27, 11:51   Link #21
Tenzen12

Me too, she might be huge b*tch, but I always liked her. Sad about English dubbing though (and Elliwoods art looked akward as hell).

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-01-27 at 12:30.
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 12:23   Link #22
GDB

Apparently the global version of the game will only have English audio, but other language text. Japanese version will have Japanese audio, unclear whether it'll have other language text or not, as the question that prompted the answer only asked if there was "a single global server".

Of course, to the one asking, they meant global as in world-wide. But to those with experience with mobage, global means "all non-Japanese markets". However, it was asked to the Japanese department, so perhaps it will all be on one server. Source for those curious. The best guess for why this is the case is in order to keep the file size as small as possible, which I guess makes some sense if every character is talking at some point. Though it should've been simple enough to just have a prompt asking which voice pack to download.

This being the case, assuming it's the world-wide server, I'll just go through qooapp to get the Japanese voices and then switch to English text asap.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 12:28   Link #23
Tenzen12

Yeah, hopefully it will be possible.
Old 2017-01-27, 12:32   Link #24
mickbis

Ike manage to secure two top position in the ranking .... this guy is still popular as usual
the female ranking tho is pretty predicable imo
I still remember playing the gba version as my first fire emblem game and greeted by Lyn
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 13:02   Link #25
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

1. English Dubs (no Japanese dub option)
2. Giving separate slots for the SAME CHARACTER in the rankings
3. New PV has too many Fate characters (you could have easily introduced one character per game or something, though after # and the TCG, I didn't expect better)
Ye... ah, idiots.

Smash Bros FE characters are certain to be on the list.
...Yeah, there are too many of them in that game, but that's a different story.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 14:47   Link #26
Shadow5YA

It's not that difficult to find and download foreign apps, especially for Android.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 15:19   Link #27
AnimeFangirl

In cases like this, the global version always gets shut down faster than the Japanese one so it's always better to play the Japanese version instead. Assuming you can understand it or there's an English option.
Old 2017-01-27, 15:25   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's not that difficult to find and download foreign apps, especially for Android.
There's a way to do that for the iPhone? Because I was pretty disappointed when I scanned the QR code for the WIXOSS app and it said the region was different and I couldn't get it.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-01-27, 15:39   Link #29
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
There's a way to do that for the iPhone? Because I was pretty disappointed when I scanned the QR code for the WIXOSS app and it said the region was different and I couldn't get it.
Pretty sure all you have to do is make a Japanese iTunes account. Haven't done it myself, but that's how all the iPhone users do it for FGO (though not sure if there's a step I'm not remembering).
Old 2017-01-27, 16:10   Link #30
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
In cases like this, the global version always gets shut down faster than the Japanese one so it's always better to play the Japanese version instead. Assuming you can understand it or there's an English option.
It was already stated that there is only one global server, meaning the English version will use the same servers as the Japanese version as well. The only difference will be the voices and (default) language.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 16:58   Link #31
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Okay, I got it to work. Managed to download it on my phone.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Used this tutorial
https://github.com/SchoolIdolTomodac...panese-apps%3F

Old 2017-01-27, 20:33   Link #32
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

eirika ranked? I'm so happy.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 22:48   Link #33
SBelmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Apparently the global version of the game will only have English audio, but other language text. Japanese version will have Japanese audio, unclear whether it'll have other language text or not, as the question that prompted the answer only asked if there was "a single global server".

Of course, to the one asking, they meant global as in world-wide. But to those with experience with mobage, global means "all non-Japanese markets".
Source of the email here. I asked if it would be all worldwide playing on the same server, or if each region will have its own. See below:

Question:
1)世界中の皆さんは同じサーバーで遊びますか。それともそれぞれの地域は自分のサーバーがありますか。( 日本サーバー、米国サーバーなど)
Translation:
Will all players worldwide play on the same server? Or will each region have its own server? (Japan Server, US Server, etc)

Response:
本アプリのサーバについては、すべて共通のサーバとなります。
Translation: (more literally than my original post)
Regarding the server for the app, it will be a common server for all.

Take that as you will.
SBelmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 23:08   Link #34
GDB

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, I can only assume that the Japanese version will also have English text, as the only difference between them should be the audio file.
Old 2017-02-01, 09:09   Link #35
Chibiloli

So as somebody from the philippines here, will it be released on thursday February 2? Or friday? I have a U.S account by the way for itunes.
Old 2017-02-01, 10:37   Link #36
GDB

Only time we've been told is 7am 2/2 for Japan (so a little over 6 hours from now). They haven't specified anything beyond that for having the app hit other regions yet beyond "2/2".
Old 2017-02-02, 03:21   Link #37
mickbis

The game is available now for limited region
so other can found the apk or using app to download the game

edit : the heck will all these communication error

The gacha system is really cool
you spent 5 orb for the first time
4 orb for the 2-4th orb and the last remaining use only 3 orb

so basically if you want to efficiently pull the first team to you need to save up for 20 orb

Last edited by mickbis; 2017-02-02 at 04:09.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 04:41   Link #38
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
So the gacha system has a couple of pity mechanics.

Every time you do a full 5-draw with no 5-star heroes, the drop rate for 5-stars goes up by 0.5% (drop rate resets once a 5-star drops).
If you don't draw any 5-stars after 120 draws, the next draw is guaranteed to be a 5-star.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 04:58   Link #39
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I can't get the Japanese version. Whenever I scan the QR code, I'm sent to the English download page on the app store. Anyone got a fix to this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I made yet another account and it worked this time. Faia Emburemu~ harukanaru~
...Yeah, the lyrics are too heroic. The old version is better. Faia Emburemu, te gowai shimureshion, ya~rihajimetara~ nemurenai!

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2017-02-02 at 05:48.
Old 2017-02-02, 06:54   Link #40
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Was too impatient so I decided to get the Jap version. Or it's the same version for other regions too, just different release date?

Anyway, first roll result are: Florina, Nino (4*), Palla and another Pegasus Knight for 3*. Virion, Matthew and Raigh are 2* and automatically receives after tutorial.

And actually, if you finish the tutorial you receives 15 orbs plus the 2 you get from the game launch and you can do 4 rolls immediately

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy