AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-11-23, 21:06   Link #1
Crusify_me

Your Top 10 Anime of All Time

That we should go and watch right now if we haven't already.

Here's my list:

10) Tytania (Genre: space opera). This is my space opera addition to the list. Originally from a light novel, and despite not generally being a fan of space operas, the witty battle of politics between the 4 Dukes and that of Jouslain Tytania and Fan Hyulick was great to watch. Recommended.

9) Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar) (Genre: Action, Game). My Chinese anime addition to the list. Produced by Tencent (so they have the budget!). The animation and artwork succeeded and it's not an ONA! About a former professional online MMORPG player in China was set up and kicked out of his pro e-team and his story of redemption to being the best again. Was one of the best anime of its season and if you love anime like SAO, then you must pick this up!

8) Black Lagoon (Action). Full on action and violence and combine that with some great character development of both Rock and Levy. Main dude goes from wimpy salaryman to basically a renegade mercenary. Takes place in Southeast Asia!

7) Sword Art Online (Action, Game, Romance). Yes, SAO is here. It's on my mandatory rewatch list every ~~year~~ 2-3 months. There's a reason why it's still one of the biggest franchises in anime despite being cliché. Kirito's aighhht.... I don't mind him.

6) Uchouten Kazoku (The Eccentric Family) (Drama, Fantasy, Slice of Life). I recently just watched both season of this and I was amazed! There's a reason both seasons are rated 8.0+ on myanimelist. It's based on Japanese mythology and gives a great introduction into the world of humans, tanuki and tengu. Main character is a witty boss. Highly recommended!

5) Log Horizon (Action, Game). My preferred pick of the genre and I took it above SAO. Similar to SAO, but with less cliches, harem and more politics. There's more scheming, more backstory and characters and the overall setting of the anime is presented much better and more in-depth than SAO.

4) Baby Steps (Sports). This is my sports pick and easily top 10 on any sports anime list. Better than Prince of Tennis (ez). Better than Initial D (yup, and I love cars). Better than Slam Dunk (whoa...). Better than Hikaru no Go (hell yeah...).

3) Parasyte (Action, Sci-Fi). This anime was so engaging and moving that I was completely entranced by its story. Two words: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Two more words: ALIEN-HUMAN BRO-MANCE. Izumi undergoes a full character change due to Migi (the alien bro in his hand) and was on the brink of losing everything important in his life until he realized that this alien brotha's got his back...

2) Lamune (Romance). This is my visual novel turned anime pick on my list. My favorite pure romance anime of all-time. The setting is great- taking place in a sunny small town beside the ocean. Ken x Nanami = Ramune all day.

1) Wolf & Spice (Adventure, Drama, Romance). The GOAT- Greatest of All Time. This is my favorite anime. Lawrence and Holo have the the most natural, unforced and genuine relationship and is the driving force behind the story. It's a story of a self-minded businessman (Lawrence) and his partner Holo, a proud, slightly conceited wolf deity. Two seasons of pure anime joy.
Crusify_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 02:24   Link #2
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
1. Time of Eve--a boy and his fairly attractive gyroid, superb camera angles the anime, no shoes no shirt no service

2. Puella Magi★Madoka Magica--the original 1-800 Homura, poor dumb Sayaka, Kyouko take shit from nobody, don't get ahead of yourself

3. Love Live! School Idol Project--Honoka owns this series, poor dumb Eli, love arrow shoot, what killed the diet? ...the RICE age!

4. The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls--Uzuki owns this series, also poor dumb Uzuki, I swear Minami's thiccness changes, Rock > Cats, damn you Triad Primus

5. Clannad--poor dumb Tomoya, tearful with a chance of FEELZ, damn you Jun Maeda, Starfish, 1k hit combo, Violin of Death

6. Legend of the Galactic Heroes--Reinhard is a pretty cool guy eh usurps power and doesn't afraid of anything, this anime deserves an Oskar oh wait it already has one, Yang Wen-li owns this show

7. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood--poor dumb Edward, badass Bradley, this meme has been passed down for generations, no tiny miniskirts line 0/10

8. Heartcatch Precure!--Erika owns this show, Tsubomi is objectively the cutest role Nana Mizuki has ever played, 5 eps of greatness, 15 eps of diff writers, everything else after is awesome

9. Skull Man--vigilante justice, grimdark anime for people who don't like grimdark anime

10. Fate/Zero--Kiritsugu owns this show, also poor dumb Kiritsugu, Kirei and Gilgamesh's lessons in trolling, Kariya bugs me, do not Waver
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 17:52   Link #3
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2. S-CRY-ed‎
3. Trigun
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Psycho-Pass season 1
6. Saint Seiya
7. Full Metal Panic!
8. Slam Dunk
9. Kekkai Sensen
10. Gintama
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-04, 05:15   Link #4
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

In no particular order...

1. Banner of the Stars (after all, my username is a reference to it)
2. Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Apocrypha (I like basically anything Fate related)
3. Yu Yu Hakusho (still the best shounen of all time, IMO)
4. Code Geass
5. Shakugan no Shana
6. Rurouni Kenshin OVAs
7. Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure (the nostalgia pick of my lineup)
8. Full Metal Panic! FUMOFFU (both japanese and english dubs are hilarious)
9. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
10. Utawarerumono
Old 2018-03-05, 04:41   Link #5
Shet

1. Cory in the House
2. Cory in the House
3. Cory in the House
4. Cory in the House
5. Cory in the House
7. Cory in the House
8. Cory in the House
9. Cory in the House