AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-13, 16:31   Link #301
JustRob

I dunno guys. If Sasuke can't use his Sharingan, all Sakura has to is get one chakra-punch in where it hurts. That's right, punch him in his balls. Now remember that time Tsunade beat the crap out of Orochimaru? Remember when she almost killed Jiraiya with her insane strength? Now imagine having that pain in your balls.

Even Sasuke can't top that.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 16:40   Link #302
antjluc

i dont think he is blind but low as hell on chakra and he seems to just have fatigue since he doesn't have the curse mark anymore
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 16:59   Link #303
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I dunno guys. If Sasuke can't use his Sharingan, all Sakura has to is get one chakra-punch in where it hurts. That's right, punch him in his balls. Now remember that time Tsunade beat the crap out of Orochimaru? Remember when she almost killed Jiraiya with her insane strength? Now imagine having that pain in your balls.

Even Sasuke can't top that.
Remember back in the forest of death when Oro paralyzed Sasuke and Sakura with bloodlust? Sakura's grown stronger but Sasuke is EEEVIIIIL :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 18:07   Link #304
manga852

u know if sasugay can't use his eyes already then he's the most pathetic evil uchiha ever how long has had MS a few weeks maybe a few months, Itachi used his for year's and he was sick and he was still kicking asses and taking names. I have yet to see what any of the madmen see in him, except madara who just wants to use him for the gedo.
manga852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 18:11   Link #305
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Well Itachi rarely used his MS and Sasuke not only used Amaterasu, Tsuyokmi and Susanoo all at once but over 3 or 4 times in the same day. The strain he has put on his eyes is a lot more than Itachi ever put on his.

But yeah he does pretty much suck he only got the MS like a week ago but Itachi had his for like over 8 1/2 years.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 18:25   Link #306
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Well Itachi rarely used his MS and Sasuke not only used Amaterasu, Tsuyokmi and Susanoo all at once but over 3 or 4 times in the same day. The strain he has put on his eyes is a lot more than Itachi ever put on his.

But yeah he does pretty much suck he only got the MS like a week ago but Itachi had his for like over 8 1/2 years.
Well it could also be the case that the MS blinds you faster if you use it in quick secessions.. sure itachi had the MS for years, but how often did actually encounter someone worth using it on. He could have gone months or even years between uses of his MS where as sasuke has been using his like its his only attack... I mean Itachi was worry himself after like using it 2 times in a day... Sasuke has used his MS jutsus like 5 times against daznou alone, i think you can add another 3 if you count the kage summit... in one fight sasuke has managed to use the MS as many times as we've seen itachi use it throughout the manga
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 18:50   Link #307
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well it could also be the case that the MS blinds you faster if you use it in quick secessions.. sure itachi had the MS for years, but how often did actually encounter someone worth using it on. He could have gone months or even years between uses of his MS where as sasuke has been using his like its his only attack... I mean Itachi was worry himself after like using it 2 times in a day... Sasuke has used his MS jutsus like 5 times against daznou alone, i think you can add another 3 if you count the kage summit... in one fight sasuke has managed to use the MS as many times as we've seen itachi use it throughout the manga
Actually if we count his used of MS during this arc alone:

-Defending against Raiga Bomb
-Trying to use amaterasu on Raikage and failing
-Amaterasu defense
-Blaze Release: Spike thingys
-Using a more complete susanoo
-Using the first stage susanno again to defend against Acid Release and choujiro at the same time
-Reinforcing the first stage susanoo after it melting a bit
-Using 1st stage susanoo to crush Danzou
-Upgrading to 2nd stage
-Using Amaterasu on Danzou
-Tsuyokomi on Danzou
-Final Susanoo
-Tsuyokomi on Danzou again

That is 13 uses of MS in one day and the Susanoo ones drain more energy the longer they are out so I wouldnt be surprised if Sasuke is near blind since Itachi said the more you use it the deeper you sink into the darkness.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 19:07   Link #308
antjluc

sasuke better get itachi's eye to get the EMS because it would suck if sasuke dies too early in this mangaa
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 19:44   Link #309
janipani

I wonder what kind of role will play Narutos Rasengan which can eliminate chakra flow points. Is it just a risky thing for Naruto, or possibly something that comes useful at some point. Maybe it castrate Sasuke and make him totally handicap and Sakura can force him in marriage

Well it might also be something that actually affects to Madara.

-Best anime was made in 80s-

Last edited by janipani; 2010-02-13 at 19:56.
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 19:51   Link #310
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Figured he was blind in 1 eye, since after he got the 8 tails, he already couldnt reach out and get water without it tipping over.
Old 2010-02-13, 20:00   Link #311
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Don't you mean, coagulate? .

Kishimoto has a plant...that died, and a (I suspect) crazed twin brother...those are some serious commitments....
All in all, I just don't want Sasuke's character development to just end like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjluc View Post
sasuke better get itachi's eye to get the EMS because it would suck if sasuke dies too early in this mangaa
That would be kind of predictable though.
Lets hope Kish has something more interesting install for him, he is after all the only MS user with a colour inverted, 6 point MS.
Old 2010-02-13, 21:04   Link #312
iBeast

I really want Sakura and Karin traveling with Sasuke...would make for some interesting moments and add something fresh to the manga after all the 1 dimension from Sasuke...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 21:55   Link #313
raeryne

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjluc View Post
I don't think he'll want to have it...I mean,his respect for Itachi has returned and I doubt he'll want to trade his eyes after hearing Madara did it, too...I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
I wonder what kind of role will play Narutos Rasengan which can eliminate chakra flow points. Is it just a risky thing for Naruto, or possibly something that comes useful at some point. Maybe it castrate Sasuke and make him totally handicap and Sakura can force him in marriage

Well it might also be something that actually affects to Madara.
I laughed hard at this...Very unlikely, but it would be relly funny if that happened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
I really want Sakura and Karin traveling with Sasuke...would make for some interesting moments and add something fresh to the manga after all the 1 dimension from Sasuke...
It's possible to happen, Karin, Sakura and Sasuke travelling together...but at this point, I don't think Sakura's the same fangirl she was before...she may still have feelings for him but I doubt she'll still drool all over him...besides, Sasuke couldn't care less for both of them...It will be a futile effort if they try to get his 'romantic' attention...
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 22:40   Link #314
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I think Sasuke killing Sakura and naruto coming to witness the event just in time would be a great setup but we all know it's not going to happen.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 00:25   Link #315
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeryne View Post
I don't think he'll want to have it...I mean,his respect for Itachi has returned and I doubt he'll want to trade his eyes after hearing Madara did it, too...I don't know...

I laughed hard at this...Very unlikely, but it would be relly funny if that happened...

It's possible to happen, Karin, Sakura and Sasuke travelling together...but at this point, I don't think Sakura's the same fangirl she was before...she may still have feelings for him but I doubt she'll still drool all over him...besides, Sasuke couldn't care less for both of them...It will be a futile effort if they try to get his 'romantic' attention...
it is so pathetic that he gets that either way. even in fillers we get that crap. Man I just wanna strangle those fan girls for their stupidity
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 00:41   Link #316
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
it is so pathetic that he gets that either way. even in fillers we get that crap. Man I just wanna strangle those fan girls for their stupidity
Then be fortunate that Ino was not included into the mix. Despite the timeskip and her attraction to Sai, she was crying when she heard that her village decided to mark Sasuke as a rogue ninja and to be despensed with. One could only image what would the situation be if she were to have been on Sakura's team.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 00:44   Link #317
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Then be fortunate that Ino was not included into the mix. Despite the timeskip and her attraction to Sai, she was crying when she heard that her village decided to mark Sasuke as a rogue ninja and to be despensed with. One could only image what would the situation be if she were to have been on Sakura's team.
lolz you mean if ino was part of the team instead of naruto? well quite frankly the whole team would be gone by now
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 01:15   Link #318
raeryne

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
lolz you mean if ino was part of the team instead of naruto? well quite frankly the whole team would be gone by now
it would be the stupidest team ever...only Sasuke would have mattered in it...and the bell test might have been so much more difficult with Sakura and Ino chasing after Sasuke...
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 02:24   Link #319
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I wonder if Karin will die or if Sakura or someone else will save her.
Old 2010-02-14, 02:51   Link #320
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sakura and karin on the same team......with hawk showing up and going,"hey guys"

Tags
weekly chapter discussion