Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-04, 11:59   Link #561
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Hmmm.....Wait. Suzaku and Kaguya? Is that for real? or is it just pure crack?
Incest is best!!! Nothing says 'lovin'' like marrying your cousin!!!

(NOTE: I'm only kidding. Do NOT take seriously. )
Old 2008-12-04, 12:05   Link #562
Levy
differently sober

LOL, youngde, we have a similar pseudo-motto here in my country but it sounds a lot more gross than that.. XD

anyway, it sounds like an arranged marriage, nothing very uncommon considering all the important clans-stuff that comes with their families.

btw, am I allucinating (possible) or in that episode in wich the girls are talking about who would be the winner in a Suzaku vs Lelouch fight- I can't check it by now, Kaguya has a lapsus and calls Lelouch Zero, when she was not supposed to know?
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:17   Link #563
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

._. Track 1 is going to haunt my dreams....

The yaoi fangirls are going to be hyper over that, even though it's PURE CRACK

Why Sunrise? Why? -runs away in fear of yaoi-

I want to hear track 2!
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:19   Link #564
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Hold on for one god damn second: yoai with Schneizel without Kanon? Someone really must have screwed up on that one.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:27   Link #565
Levy
differently sober

indeed, Shuuda.....poor Kanon, he's the only one really out of the closet and he's left out of the gay party ;_;

and gay!Lloyd X Suzaku.... ._. DO NOT WANT!!! ;_;
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:30   Link #566
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
Hold on for one god damn second: yoai with Schneizel without Kanon? Someone really must have screwed up on that one.
Yeah. Schneizel is like he usually is but REALLY puts forth yaoi. (I read a detailed description)

He says to Lelouch (Who is freaking out over that fact that the girls cancelled and rejecting the idea of having a date with a guy) that why is he making a fuss over something so trivial as gender O.o

Nope, No Lloyd X Suzaku
Old 2008-12-07, 09:26   Link #567
blottyparchment

pink-chan's summary of R2 SE6 track with Kaguya and Suzaku is pretty good. I'll just put up a longer version. This does not, by all means, describes everything in the track. There might also be some mistakes. Feel free to point them out.

Spoiler for R2 Sound Episode 6 Track 4 - Kaguya and the Meeting with the Demon:

kitsune_no_ame already wrote a detailed summary of the goukon track on lj and just to prepare you for the crack that awaits:

Spoiler for R2 SE6 Track 2 - Group Date Rhapsody:

Can CG get any crackier than this? I don't know if I enjoy this or not. They are definitely pandering to the female fans here, just as much as PD4 panders to the male fans.

3rd track might come later.

Last edited by blottyparchment; 2008-12-07 at 21:31. Reason: add
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 10:16   Link #568
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
pink-chan's summary of R2 SE6 track with Kaguya and Suzaku is pretty good. I'll just put up a longer version. This does not, by all means, describes everything in the track. There might also be some mistakes. Feel free to point them out.

Thank you Blotty. I wish I can understand as much content as you. Thank you so much for the long awaited summary. I wonder does Kaguya has the impression that it was Lelouch who was the demon who spoke to her eight years ago. Perhaps not, but that is definitely a memory to be treasured as a reminder to turn her into what she is now.

I think Lelouch and Kaguya should have met and was introduced formally due to some flashback on their their meeting.

Quote:
ame_no_kitsune already wrote a detailed summary of the goukon track on lj and just to prepare you for the crack that awaits:

Can CG get any crackier than this? I don't know if I enjoy this or not. They are definitely pandering to the female fans here, just as much as PD4 panders to the male fans.

As compared to this, I prefer Kaguya drama which I had been waiting for ></ Nevertheless, cracks are entertaining so far. If only the characters can be as cheerful as they are and are able to get along

I wish I can give you a cookie again ><

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:49   Link #569
Lunara
Pure Beauty

Quote:

ame_no_kitsune already wrote a detailed summary of the goukon track on lj and just to prepare you for the crack that awaits:

Thanks for translation! Wow the Group date Rhapsody sounds quite...awkward.

Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 21:54   Link #570
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Thank you Blotty. I wish I can understand as much content as you. Thank you so much for the long awaited summary. I wonder does Kaguya has the impression that it was Lelouch who was the demon who spoke to her eight years ago. Perhaps not, but that is definitely a memory to be treasured as a reminder to turn her into what she is now.

I think Lelouch and Kaguya should have met and was introduced formally due to some flashback on their their meeting.

As compared to this, I prefer Kaguya drama which I had been waiting for ></ Nevertheless, cracks are entertaining so far. If only the characters can be as cheerful as they are and are able to get along

I wish I can give you a cookie again ><

Maybe Kaguya did realize who the demon was. Here's the last part of that sound drama:

Spoiler for Kaguya and the Meeting with the Demon:

I like the music they used for this sound drama too.

I wish they could have done something like this with the earlier sound episodes, even if it's not canon.
Old 2008-12-08, 10:52   Link #571
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Maybe Kaguya did realize who the demon was. Here's the last part of that sound drama:

Spoiler for Kaguya and the Meeting with the Demon:

I like the music they used for this sound drama too.

I wish they could have done something like this with the earlier sound episodes, even if it's not canon.
Haha! As long as she doesn't think Zero is the 'demon' years ago. That make it too obvious.

Ironically, she calls Zero as her 'husband', does she still think so after the epilogue? That is her ex-fiance! They really fulfill the 'arranged marriage' if that is the case

Yeah, the music used in this tracks are beautiful. Some of it are not even released and going into our unreleased bgm list .

At least this one even if it is not canon, it's nearest to canon. They should added this type of tracks into the mix rather than having all cracks which is unrelated to the series except the characters.

Old 2008-12-08, 11:05   Link #572
blottyparchment

Quote:
Haha! As long as she doesn't think Zero is the 'demon' years ago. That make it too obvious.

Ironically, she calls Zero as her 'husband', does she still think so after the epilogue? That is her ex-fiance! They really fulfill the 'arranged marriage' if that is the case

Yeah, the music used in this tracks are beautiful. Some of it are not even released and going into our unreleased bgm list .

At least this one even if it is not canon, it's nearest to canon. They should added this type of tracks into the mix rather than having all cracks which is unrelated to the series except the characters.
How ironic it would be if Kaguya continued calling Zero her 'husband'.

Yeah, they should have expanded on Marianne and Charles' backstory through the sound dramas. The goukon track really broke everyone's characters.
Old 2008-12-08, 11:13   Link #573
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
How ironic it would be if Kaguya continued calling Zero her 'husband'.

Yeah, they should have expanded on Marianne and Charles' backstory through the sound dramas. The goukon track really broke everyone's characters.
It is ironic. Suzaku who was behind the mask would have glared at her while she is acting as nothing had happened.

Marianne and Charles' story would be covered probably in the novels but whether the novel can be considered as canon is another issue. How I wish many parts of the backstory the staff had dropped would be covered more too? The sound drama is indeed a waste of time. They should focus to cover other stuff.

Old 2008-12-08, 12:26   Link #574
blottyparchment

Quote:
It is ironic. Suzaku who was behind the mask would have glared at her while she is acting as nothing had happened.

Marianne and Charles' story would be covered probably in the novels but whether the novel can be considered as canon is another issue. How I wish many parts of the backstory the staff had dropped would be covered more too? The sound drama is indeed a waste of time. They should focus to cover other stuff.
Tough luck, 'cause it seems that the author of the novels is all about Lelouch, more Suzaku and more Nunnally (plus Euphie, during the first season). He pretty much skipped through Shirley's death. He does seem to like writing about the Britannian side, so we might get something about Charles and Marianne.

I realized from listening to the drama CD that Kaguya's voice is very cute, loli-ish.
Old 2008-12-08, 12:42   Link #575
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Dammit Nunally, we could have CG Ahsford epis if it was not for you. xD
But srsly, this is kinda ironic, in a bitter way.

Thanks for the info blotty ~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 02:35   Link #576
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

I've learned allot of Japanese but not enough that I can listen to the Sound episodes in Japanese, anyone got translators? Really want to avoid listening to the english dub
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 05:36   Link #577
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

I bring news straight from the LJ community! The user being the one who owns {Words of Song} (I can't remember their name but they are a user here)

There will be a new sound drama titled Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Variety R18

It will have a song by Tianzi, a song by Ougi/Orange/Viletta, and the voices of the characters talking.

The release date is March 25th.

-hopes she remember the information right-
Old 2009-02-03, 13:31   Link #578
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

Gasp! Do want!
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 20:07   Link #579
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
I bring news straight from the LJ community! The user being the one who owns {Words of Song} (I can't remember their name but they are a user here)

There will be a new sound drama titled Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Sound Variety R18

It will have a song by Tianzi, a song by Ougi/Orange/Viletta, and the voices of the characters talking.

The release date is March 25th.

-hopes she remember the information right-
You forgot the Tamaki & Ohgi commentaries
Old 2009-02-04, 22:57   Link #580
Xander

The conversations between the actual voice actors could be good for a change but I have no interest in that song, sorry to say...and probably won't care too much about those comments unless they are extremely funny.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd