AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-22, 21:47   Link #9721
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I wonder, can Kumagawa use All-Fiction to fix the jet?
Almost forgot about that, probably can. It was said once that he could destroy the world by accident with it so jets OK.

Kumagawa can use 2 Minuses now huh, he ripped of the face of God with just 1 minus, wonder what he can do now that he has 2.

He has to be stopped. I am confident that he will screw everybody over, if not during this arc, then the next. When we find out that while he has changed he still has his ambitions and while he has been gathering more power and training minus for this purpose. Anyone else think he could be a villain again, or if not a villain outright then someone who has a competing goal, kinda like the Naked apron alliance. Cause after this arc are their any hints on the next one?
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 22:10   Link #9722
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Who knows? He could pull a Yuuki Terumi/Hazama and just troll everybody using a convoluted Xanatos Gambit by which he would come out on top. We could get Nishio'd but I could see that happening as a fanfic idea. Kumagawa could be the big bad of the manga or he could get into as contest with Ajimu or Medaka to try and prevent him from destroying the world but this is Nishio we are talking about so anything can happen.

Last edited by Guernsey; 2012-06-23 at 00:32.
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 22:57   Link #9723
Sixth
Hu Tao

Ummm..so how does Medaka managed to get caught when there were Kumagawa, Anshin and other characters at her? I must had missed or forgot something. I always under the impression that they got defeated but this chapter implied otherwise.

Someone cares to fill me in the details?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 23:48   Link #9724
OliverTwist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Ummm..so how does Medaka managed to get caught when there were Kumagawa, Anshin and other characters at her? I must had missed or forgot something. I always under the impression that they got defeated but this chapter implied otherwise.

I don't think anyone knows for sure. This whole arc hasn't really made any sense from the beginning since Medaka and that other chick have been made out to be the equivalent of gods.

And whats with Zenkichi stabbing himself? Pretty much makes the whole devil style not mean anything since actually stabbing yourself in the stomach isn't good for your health.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 00:01   Link #9725
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
Almost forgot about that, probably can. It was said once that he could destroy the world by accident with it so jets OK.

Kumagawa can use 2 Minuses now huh, he ripped of the face of God with just 1 minus, wonder what he can do now that he has 2.
But remember that All Fiction is weakened now. And also, remember that even when All Fiction was at it's strongest, it couldn't take away a 'Minus'. Also couldn't take away Zen's 'effort', maybe? (although that may have been purely rhetoric)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

It was implied that they were somehow captured this chapter, with Kuruguri saying they were supposed to be 'transported' along with Medaka, and Kumagawa saying his whole 'I am the wind, so I can't be captured'.

Also, Zen in an earlier chapter (when they landed on the battleship iirc) implied that although every one of the 'Jokers' probably wouldn't lose in a battle, they all apparently share one weakness that allows them to be captured very easily. Which seems to be what happened to them, they were captured, somehow.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 02:46   Link #9726
Soji

orangejuicetang@ Yeah but they never go back on that topic.I'm really curios to know what that weakness is.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 07:16   Link #9727
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

How can Ajimu possibly get captured? The only thing that could seal her was Bookmaker, and even so, she was able to use Alibi Block freely once it weakened a bit.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 10:55   Link #9728
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Who knows? I sure don't...
Old 2012-06-26, 04:17   Link #9729
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Some news about Medaka Box here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1019
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 04:18   Link #9730
Kamuui

Err... Excuse me for interrupting the discussion but someone could translate the result of contest popularity?

I'm wrong or Medaka and Zenkichi are in first and second place?

Last edited by Kamuui; 2012-06-26 at 04:31.
Kamuui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 04:28   Link #9731
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

That doesn't look like the poll results to me, more like the entries numbers one can vote.
The box up there says 締切 2012年7月2日当日消印有効, which should mean something like "Deadline for vote submissions by mail: July 2nd, 2012".

Furthermore, look at the first six places: Kurokami Medaka, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, Shiranui Hansode, Akune Kouki, Kikaijima Mogana. No Kumagawa is a dead giveaway these are not the results
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 04:31   Link #9732
Kamuui

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
That doesn't look like the poll results to me, more like the entries numbers one can vote.
The box up there says 締切 2012年7月2日当日消印有効, which means "Deadline for vote submissions by mail: July 2nd, 2012".

Furthermore, look at the first six places: Kurokami Medaka, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, Shiranui Hansode, Akune Kouki, Kikaijima Mogana. No Kumagawa is a dead giveaway these are not the results
Well, that explains have not the number of votes...
Old 2012-06-26, 05:12   Link #9733
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuui View Post
Err... Excuse me for interrupting the discussion but someone could translate the result of contest popularity?

I'm wrong or Medaka and Zenkichi are in first and second place?
Seems a bit random to announce a popularity poll and then only include the poll the 2nd week after the announcement.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 08:48   Link #9734
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Seems a bit random to announce a popularity poll and then only include the poll the 2nd week after the announcement.
Personally I hope that one of the newer characters becomes popular, because Nisio tends to bring them back and develop them depending on who's voted for.

Kei, Naze, Mukae....

I wonder if one of the suitors, or one of the doubles, will end up in the Top 10 this time?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 09:01   Link #9735
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

How about we make the the AnimeSuki Medaka Box top 10?
Or at least each post their own top 10 xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 13:29   Link #9736
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Personally I hope that one of the newer characters becomes popular, because Nisio tends to bring them back and develop them depending on who's voted for.

Kei, Naze, Mukae....

I wonder if one of the suitors, or one of the doubles, will end up in the Top 10 this time?
Naze was always going to come back (hell she never left), Mukae also (out of all minus's except for Kumagawa she had by far the most development). So really that only works for Kei who was a freak of nature popularity wise. He had one fight (granted it was of the manga's best) back in the flask plan and no story signifcance since then (at least until after both popularity polls), and he's somehow constantly ranked well. I'd be more surprised if Nisio didn't throw him a bone.
Old 2012-06-26, 14:20   Link #9737
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Naze was always going to come back (hell she never left), Mukae also (out of all minus's except for Kumagawa she had by far the most development). So really that only works for Kei who was a freak of nature popularity wise. He had one fight (granted it was of the manga's best) back in the flask plan and no story signifcance since then (at least until after both popularity polls), and he's somehow constantly ranked well. I'd be more surprised if Nisio didn't throw him a bone.
Kei has been in two of the best fights. His fight with Kumagawa was also pretty damn good (until Kuma became broken again)
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 17:51   Link #9738
Last Carpet

Any spoilers out yet?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 18:01   Link #9739
Tenchi Hou Take

Yeah spoilers been out a while.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-26, 18:02   Link #9740
Sarun

Where do you guys find the spoilers from this early Medaka Box spoiler?

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council