AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Do people like hinata...?
Hinata is great !!! 22 37.93%
Dont realy like Hinata 3 5.17%
Hinata and Naruto would be good couple 33 56.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-12-20, 22:24   Link #1
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Unhappy Hinata - help me please

I dont want to read all the manga but ive been looking for when hinata is in it again i want to read what she thinks about naruto winning etc... but i cant seem to find what chapter shes in since episode 64... can anyone help me???

is she in it again, has something happened to her.... was she taken by that grey headed guy??? or what?

well one thing i was thinking is that they were after the hyuuga abilites... and since ep 64 she doesnt appear in manga... im hopping shes not been taken to be experimented on.

Any views ???

Last edited by Wavie; 2003-12-24 at 12:58.
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 22:26   Link #2
Merco
I like pie

Well, you see a glimpse of her later hanging out with her group...

But as far as a solid point in the story where you see her take up some of the plot... nothing has really happened since her appearence before and during the Naruto/Neji fight.
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 22:28   Link #3
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Angry

is that all she just stands by group and says nothing, god it felt like she was going to get a bigger part as well
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 22:33   Link #4
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Uh... first, that "grey-haired guy" was Kabuto in ANBU disguise. He healed Hinata although he knocked him and Kiba down. He did that because it was his duty to make the greatest possible number of people uncouncious to give free way to Oro invade the Leaf. Like I said, he wasn't after the Byuakugan, he just knocked her and Kiba down to start his work. So she won't be taken to be experimented on

And Hinata said nothing about Naruto winning. She even don't know about it, she was knocked down during Naruto's fight, and she won't wake up till the very end of the Chuunin Exam.

"since episode 64"? It hasn't even aired yet lol

And all this happened in chapter 103
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 22:37   Link #5
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

pffffffft, doesnt anyone think naruto has a choice? if hinata wants naruto's ass, that doesnt necessary mean naruto wants hers. Its like those two stupid o-twins bitches, they fight each other over mikau, and try to fend off anyone else who wants him. When in fact, maybe mikau didnt want to bang any girl that might be his sister. Just a thought.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 00:11   Link #6
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
pffffffft, doesnt anyone think naruto has a choice? if hinata wants naruto's ass, that doesnt necessary mean naruto wants hers. Its like those two stupid o-twins bitches, they fight each other over mikau, and try to fend off anyone else who wants him. When in fact, maybe mikau didnt want to bang any girl that might be his sister. Just a thought.

lol! True, but given Naruto I don't think he'll be too against the idea of going out with Hinata if the chance were to ever present itself.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 00:59   Link #7
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Oh, like it hasn't already?? Well, probubly not come to think of it. Heck, you saw how fast Hinata dove behind those big wooden posts on the training field the moment she knew Naruto was there. Plus I don't think she's sure of herself enough yet to openly ask Naruto out. Plus Naruto (no offence to him mind you) is too block headed to see a beautiful girl right in front of his face that would give herself willingly to him and instead chases after someone he'll never get and would probubly rather kill him than date him.

Once he gets a reality check completed and realizes the truth, THEN he'll gladly hook up with Hinata, which believe me, we're all waiting for.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 03:43   Link #8
Tboz

Spoiler:
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 10:36   Link #9
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

how come people only think that sakura and hinata are his only options?

I wouldnt be surprised if he took at shoot at tenten or ino. or maybe sexy-no-jutsu girl.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 10:45   Link #10
Muraki
Dreamer

I think Ten Ten would much rather have Neji
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 14:25   Link #11
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Dude, Tenten would beat naruto's *** till it was black and boddy. She's like Shino and Neji. They wouldn't put up with Naruto very long before they beat him silly just out of spite.

But I do have to agree that probubly the only girl I've seen so far that even remotely has a chance of liking Naruto to any degree is Hinata. Although I've noticed that Ino and Sakura seem to like Naruto a lot more now that they've seen him do a bit of growing up. Tenten though would probubly rather go out with Neji as far as I've seen.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 15:17   Link #12
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
how come people only think that sakura and hinata are his only options?

I wouldnt be surprised if he took at shoot at tenten or ino. or maybe sexy-no-jutsu girl.

Ino really doesn't strike me as interested. I still see her and Shika having a possiblity in the future though.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 17:42   Link #13
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
chokes! gags... a 4 year old girl has a better chance with Michael!
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 17:50   Link #14
Esperchld
Photographer

uhm ... shadow clone and sexy no jutsu ... all naruto needs.

I think Naruto will eventually see that Hinata likes him. They would make a good pair.
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 18:10   Link #15
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
It's made perfectly clear at various points in the series that Sakura is exactly like Naruto. And it's obvious that Hinata is his opposite. So, both have an equal chance at being his perfect woman. He just notices Sakura more. Which isn't surprising.

And if she'd wise the fuck up and appreciate Naruto and everything he's done, for her and otherwise, she'd see how much of a better person he is than Sasuke.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 18:37   Link #16
PraxRX7

Send a message via ICQ to PraxRX7
hmmm...

well judging from what I have seen in the further manga's from some of naruto's expressions and realizations, I think we will see that Naruto is trying to save Sasuke more for Sakura's sake then anything because he knows that Sakura really likes Sasuke.

Even where we are now in the episodes we have seen Naruto taking more and more of an interest in Hinata and less and less of an interest in Sakura...Naruto fought the entire fight with Neji with the intent of Hinata seeing it. He has gained a lot of respect for the girl who he never even noticed before. Heck naruto didn't even really even show any interest in sakura at all after the match...that would have been the first thing he normally would have done.

My guess is that he will end up with Hinata, it just makes more sense.
PraxRX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 19:45   Link #17
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraxRX7
My guess is that he will end up with Hinata, it just makes more sense.
Yeah... At the moment, Kishimoto sensei is putting more focus on how Naruto is getting stronger. If he ever decides to explore more of Naruto's love interest, that will be my guess too.
Old 2003-12-23, 20:36   Link #18
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
In the manga, you still see that he has a great interest in Sakura.

Spoiler:
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 21:23   Link #19
Muraki
Dreamer

Sakura wouldn't be able to stand Naruto long enough XD XD and plus she'd go great with Sasuke...they're both obnoxious XD XD

Opposites attract...I'm hoping it'll be Hinata rather then Sakura she's meek enough to put up w/ him

NarutoxSakura=MegaHugeDastardlyDeadlyDangerousTime BombontheLoose

NarutoxHinata=Submissive and Dominant might just work...
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 22:01   Link #20
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
In the manga, you still see that he has a great interest in Sakura.

Spoiler:
Spoiler: