AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

View Poll Results: What Grade will you give for Da Capo??
4-5 Star (Heart warming, Breath Taking) 63 51.22%
3-4 Star (Great!!) 29 23.58%
2-3 Star (Some flaws Detected) 22 17.89%
1-2 Star (Not interested...) 4 3.25%
This is one damn lousy series 5 4.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-27, 06:19   Link #81
Utamaru

Ep21 : New ending theme "Sonzai"(Existence)

lyrics: rino
composition / arrangement: Naoyuki Nakada
song: CooRie

tenohira kobore ochiyuku
namidairo no hanabira
yurameku omoi kaze ni utaeba
itsuka kimi ni tadori tukimasuka?

togireta kioku no ito wo tadori
sonosaki de tada aitai to negau
chiisana ashiato wo motome tadayou hibi
soko ni nanimonai to shitemo

konnanimo taisetsuda to omoetakara
chitte nao sakihokoreruyou ni
aruiteiku sou eien ni kiminokoto
kokoro ni sotto idaite
Old 2003-11-27, 08:06   Link #82
JacobM5727

Send a message via ICQ to JacobM5727 Send a message via AIM to JacobM5727 Send a message via Yahoo to JacobM5727
i have the episodes out currently - 19
im glad to see a story starting to appear - but i too do not see the need for the weird cat-man, though maybe it will be important later, i have some ideas.. but anywho ~ i dont see why everyone is ok with him dating his cousin, but not his non-blood sister, who doesnt look 12
not as though i have a problem with it either way but its the principle of the thing..
i had to re encode two of the soldats episodes, so if anyone has issues with them, im glad it wasnt just me
Old 2003-11-27, 09:35   Link #83
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Did I mention Moe has abnormally large breast for a high school student.
Don't worry Keitarou-kun. This is NOT the only series with that 'phenomenon'
Remember 'Green Green' and 'Ikkitousen' anyone???
Old 2003-11-27, 20:00   Link #84
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

seen ep20, all I can say lots of drama like KgNE. Talk about incest, this has the most since Onegai Twins, don't you think.

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-27, 20:14   Link #85
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Spoiler:
Well, considering that's exactly what Sakura said it was for earlier on - I'd say you've got a good chance of being right!

Spoiler:
i
Old 2003-11-27, 20:39   Link #86
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocariSweat
Well, considering that's exactly what Sakura said it was for earlier on - I'd say you've got a good chance of being right!

Spoiler:
Oh yeah she did mention what the tree was. My bad, so I guessed right lol.

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-11-27 at 20:50.
Old 2003-11-27, 20:44   Link #87
brightman
Ancient Member

Yeah, Ep 20 was full of drama and that is a great twist at the end...

Spoiler:

Anyway, still trying to figure out what that black cat thing in the side episodes is... Seems to be attracted to Sakura a lot... Though I guess we'll never be able to figure that one out.
Old 2003-11-27, 21:57   Link #88
batchicken25
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to batchicken25
after watching eps 18-20, I have this sudden urge to slap the crap out of Juunichi and Nemu. Don't get me wrong, I like the series but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!, they're brother and sister. I don't care if they aren't blood-related, they're still siblings!

Old 2003-11-27, 22:00   Link #89
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by batchicken25
after watching eps 18-20, I have this sudden urge to slap the crap out of Juunichi and Nemu. Don't get me wrong, I like the series but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!, they're brother and sister. I don't care if they aren't blood-related, they're still siblings!

lol I thought the same when they first kissed, freaked me out a little.You have to learn to be openminded, it may be weird to some ppl but its normal for others.

But dont they look so cute together.

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-11-28 at 02:42.
Old 2003-11-27, 23:14   Link #90
Don Eunuch
Lin Er

Quote:

Will it be more acceptable if they did not grow up together and just met each other and fell in love?(also not blood related)
Old 2003-11-28, 00:19   Link #91
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:

Open your mind..Personal prejudice/bias does not speak for everyone in the world...What may consider taboo or weird to one, it may be normal to another...Here is an example (you may already know this), in India cows are literally treated as god (holy, sacred) by Hindus (major religious group)and it is forbidden to eat cow-meat..Would you consider that weird?..Dont answer that..There are many examples as such...

And you do agree that vague theme of incest makes the show so interesting ...
Old 2003-11-28, 01:22   Link #92
Don Eunuch
Lin Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Open your mind..Personal prejudice/bias does not speak for everyone in the world...What may consider taboo or weird to one, it may be normal to another

And you do agree that vague theme of incest makes the show so interesting ...
Speaking of taboos and incest, I saw a documentary of a tribe in China where people do not marry and have multiple sex partners. Needless to say there, half-brothers and half-sisters are a problem and it is taboo for them to be in proximity with one and other.

Saw you in the Condor Heroes Thread, Youkka's parents are unrelated siblings too. Nemu should go ahead and have a baby
Old 2003-11-28, 01:25   Link #93
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Eunuch
Saw you in the Condor Heroes Thread, Youkka's parents are unrelated siblings too. Nemu should go ahead and have a baby
dude they are only high school students, lets not encourage them to have babies now. :P
Old 2003-11-28, 01:55   Link #94
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

You know - after seeing hordes of animes where a guy has a "sister" he's not really related to - it makes me wonder: in Japan, do they just shuffle all the kids around at birth so no one's actually living with their real siblings? ^_^; I guess then all the parents drop dead of "karoushi" as well (since they're usually nowhere around in the shows).
Old 2003-11-28, 02:25   Link #95
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:

Yeah they might be brother/sister, but like think of their situation of them growing up together as family friends and they eventually grew up together. The whole brother and sister thing was just their idea.

On to episode 20:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-28, 02:51   Link #96
corp20
Internet God

Question

Okay, I was thinking. You all know that side story with "Sakura" that was older (if that is Sakura) and the cat guy. Well from the look of it its as if the cat guy was young. Well my line of thinking is that girl that looks like Sakura is actually Juunichi grand mother. Well that was my thinking. The side story in eps 20 he was kinda sad.
Old 2003-11-28, 02:58   Link #97
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corp20
Well my line of thinking is that girl that looks like Sakura is actually Juunichi grand mother.
That was my guess too. Actually I kind of think these cat-guy side stories will tie in to the main one at some point. It may be that we just can't see who he really is yet, but in the side stories, no one is really seems all that shocked to see him (and I know he'd scare the bijeebers out of me )
Old 2003-11-28, 03:05   Link #98
corp20
Internet God

Well i started to think about it since the "first color TV on the island" line Sakura look a like said. Unless everyone has cell phones and not TV in the future.
Off the topic how do you make those thing so people have to highlighted to see it.
Of couse I'm new.
Old 2003-11-28, 03:33   Link #99
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corp20
Well i started to think about it since the "first color TV on the island" line Sakura look a like said. Unless everyone has cell phones and not TV in the future.
Hm, that would make it maybe the early to mid 1960's I'd guess. Actually, thinking about that, maybe it's not long enough ago for it to be Juniichi's grandmother - maybe it could be his mother! (could cat-man be his dad?!) Then again, we don't really know when the show takes place, so it's hard to be sure.

Quote:
how do you make those thing so people have to highlighted to see it.
Of couse I'm new.
just use the word "spoiler" within a pair of square brackets... [sp0iler]stuff to hide[/sp0iler] (but spell it right )
Old 2003-11-28, 03:43   Link #100
corp20
Internet God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocariSweat
Hm, that would make it maybe the early to mid 1960's I'd guess. Actually, thinking about that, maybe it's not long enough ago for it to be Juniichi's grandmother - maybe it could be his mother! (could cat-man be his dad?!) Then again, we don't really know when the show takes place, so it's hard to be sure.
Well interesting...... Any way is there any info on their parents? All I seem to remember is that the grandmother saying something about having mage in their blood.

Thanks for telling me how to do that. Thanks again.

Last edited by corp20; 2003-11-28 at 03:55.
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, kemonomimi, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs