AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-27, 14:35   Link #121
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Red face

...im slightly annoyed...i have a mole on the opposite side of my lip >< so the mole is on karins left side ,where as me,its on my right side XD
...it would of been so easy to cosplay her XD
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 16:21   Link #122
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
...im slightly annoyed...i have a mole on the opposite side of my lip >< so the mole is on karins left side ,where as me,its on my right side XD
So? Wear some lipstick and draw it on the other side.
Old 2007-04-27, 16:25   Link #123
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Right, did anyone else find the whole "Theres a storm coming" thing cheesy to the nth degree. I haven't felt the need to post for a looong time even though things have irritated me recently, but at this chapter.... my god. We already knew what Sasuke's goal was it didn't need to be milked for god knows how many pages. We didn't really need Itachi to speak, seeing the two Akatsuki would have sufficed.

However, I am curious as to who the other 2 will be in this 4man team. Sakura is unconditionally a definte because of her bond to Sasuke too, so why people think she'll be left out I have no idea. Kakashi as mentor to team 7 and with his mangekyou should and most probably will be there as a 3rd. Yamato should be 4th to keep Naruto under control but he'd probably be useless in other affairs so who knows.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 16:26   Link #124
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Do you guys think it's possible that karin is a spy? Just a thought...
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 16:34   Link #125
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
It's not a mole it's lips glow and it changes side depending of how she's drawn.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 16:36   Link #126
Slayerx

two things that caught me most about this chapter...
1) Karin slapping Suigestu... seriously, his face turning all watery when slapped was hilarious ^^... and there also that whole "what Karin did to Sasuke" =3

2) Suigestu wanted to get Kisame's sword... He already has Zabuza's, kinda makes you wonder why he's going after Kisame's aswell. Does he like want to duel wield them? does he know of way that he can carry more than one sword and interchange them as needed? or could it be that he knows of a way to like Unite all the swords as one and like combine there strength? (kinda redmins me of cloud in advent children =P)... ya, kinda makes you wonder what exactly he wants with them...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:04   Link #127
Mists

'Looks like a big storm' does seem kind of lame. Itachi has mangekyuo, Sasuke doesn't. Naruto has 1 forbidden lame jutsu........he hasn't shown improvement........well he just sucks. It would of been better if Itachi didn't speak or if he said, "Oh, that's not rain, it's just that the spring breeze is coming" (jk)

I wonder if Sasuke would go so far as to use his buddies to all kill Itachi. I'd imagine he wants to do it himself, but strange, I thought he thought he needed Mangekyuo before he could do it....

Perhaps the other 3 are akatsuki fodder as in they're supposed to not interfere with the fight.

I've always been a fan of Kishi's art, and was a fan of his story line. But this whole pt 2 thing..........actually really, ever since the rescue Sasuke arc in pt 1.......blah!

And now pt 2 is basically rescue Sasuke arc. We're not even given more insight on Naruto's personality and why he would keep thinking on getting him back, does he remember that Sasuke blew up Kyubi and was about to stab him?

What does Naruto plan this time, Fuuton Rasengan once and say "There, now we can bring youb ack, not even Sharingan can stop this..." and then suddenly he gets captured but he says to the barely living Sas, "I don't care, as long as you are safe Sasuke".

Oh yeah, thanks for the other anime/manga references a few posts back. I'll be sure to check them out, but have you seen HxH? Truly amazing and truly.....disappointing, that is in the way that a finally great story that comes along does not get a conclusion.

Well I'm a bit wrong, there was FMA as well, that was a great ending and a good anime. FMPs were good, hopefully more get created. I think I've only watched 1 out of the past 100 episodes of Naruto, hmmmmmmmmmm!
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:11   Link #128
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Enjoyable chapter

So... Itachi's days are counted.
I don't believe they'll succeed. Sasuke gathering a team to kill his brother is kinda 'wrong' in the sense that he only is the one who can kill Itachi.

I see two possibilities. Hebi is gonna fail or Sasuke's gonna dispose of Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin like garbage, which would make him no better than Itachi in the end.

If Itachi is gonna killed, there'll be only one Uchiha left and one that doesn't like girls... their clan is so doomed XD

Seriously, if he's dead, is Sasuke going after Uchiha Madara? I asume Madara is dead since for me Kyuubi must be thousands of years old.

Itachi is going to die at some point, but it's weird...

Maybe Kishi is going to make a save Naruto arc. Looks like team Kakashi/Yamato are also going after him and that would literally be serving Naruto on a dish to the AL. Naruto is no match for Itachi... In fact I hope he is, but that wouldn't make sense as Itachi is like a kami in the Narutoverse. Untouchable, able to use the powers of the most important Shinto deity: Amaterasu.
Like it or not, but manga is often influenced by Buddhism and Shinto and it has a purpose.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:21   Link #129
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

I predict that Kakashi will do some babysitting again.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:37   Link #130
tatami
back in black

and hospitalized again...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:38   Link #131
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I don't want Itachi to die at all!! When i saw him in the last page i almost cried seriously my eyes were itchy , but still if he dies i don't know how i'll take it i'll probably break down in tears
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:56   Link #132
EhrinUCHI

This was a great chapter and Suigetsu cracks me up xP his arguments with Karin are so funny,
I wonder who will be in Naruto’s team.... probably Sakura, Kakashi and Sai or Yamato

I'm looking forward to Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi's future encounter.
Heh, Itachi is going to have his hands full...
Old 2007-04-27, 18:02   Link #133
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

I am sorry but this is getting realy lame, i can understand saskai forming a group to kill itachi

but naruto, give me a brake. dam kid has no reason to go after itachi.
o my so called best friend is after he's brother so why not go after him to

i'm i the only one that think this is bear bs
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 18:06   Link #134
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

Worse. It's SHONEN. ^^;

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Red_Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 18:19   Link #135
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post
I am sorry but this is getting realy lame, i can understand saskai forming a group to kill itachi

THANK YOU! for saying this, it's Sasuke's ambition to kill Itachi and nosey Naruto want to take it away from him , i mean the guy left you behind almost killed you TWICE said he doesn't want to be your friend but still he's all up is Sasuke's business leave the guy ALONE Naruto!! i rather Sasuke die than to get help from Naruto.
Old 2007-04-27, 18:22   Link #136
Sagittarius
'One'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post

Uhhh the premise outside of akatsuki activity this entire post 2.5 year break is based around bringing Sasuke back to Konoha, am I right? It makes perfect sense, infact it pushes the action, and I also thought the last line of the chapter was awesome "Looks like rain" "A big storm is coming". Awesome.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 18:35   Link #137
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
I also thought the last line of the chapter was awesome "Looks like rain" "A big storm is coming". Awesome.
I thought it was pretty awesome too, but then i thought wow does this mean he's gonna die, then i started to smoking again..since the whole is Orochimaru or Sasuke chapter i've been stressed out staying up all night waiting for spoilers to come out and it has been killing me! Thank heavens for golden week.
Old 2007-04-27, 18:46   Link #138
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Uhhh the premise outside of akatsuki activity this entire post 2.5 year break is based around bringing Sasuke back to Konoha, am I right? It makes perfect sense, infact it pushes the action, and I also thought the last line of the chapter was awesome "Looks like rain" "A big storm is coming". Awesome.
I agree with you. I don't know what's so cheesy with "A big storm is coming" It means that he will have some trouble. What do u guys expect him to say? Saying nothing it would be even more lame.

Until now, Naruto and Sakura train to get back Sasuke so thats why they are going to after Itachi because its the biggest chance to meet Sasuke since he always hides somewhere and they can fight Itachi as well.

What I think its lame...Sasuke is going after Itachi with his 3 members.
those 3 members cant even beat Orochimaru. Unless...Sasuke comes out with mangekyou sharingan or bigbomb jutsu just as Naruto.

Anyway, its getting interesting. The story is finally moving.

Sasuke vs Itachi vs Naruto "Sasuke wants to kill Itachi but Naruto is getting in his way"
Naruto vs Itachi vs Sasuke "Naruto wants to help Sasuke so he'll have to get Itachi first"
Itachi vs Sasuke vs Naruto "Itachi tests Sasuke once more and then he'll get Naruto"

I think when all of them will fight each other...in the middle of the fight, AL or the girl in Akatsuki will appear or say Itachi and Kisame to get back.

Anyway, its sure Itachi wont lose thats for sure. If he does...then they might pull out something good!

Oh by the way, since Naruto didnt have any friends and he knows how important a friend is...he's trying to help Sasuke.

Last edited by AznSoulBoy; 2007-04-27 at 19:06.
AznSoulBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 18:58   Link #139
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
THANK YOU! for saying this, it's Sasuke's ambition to kill Itachi and nosey Naruto want to take it away from him , i mean the guy left you behind almost killed you TWICE said he doesn't want to be your friend but still he's all up is Sasuke's business leave the guy ALONE Naruto!! i rather Sasuke die than to get help from Naruto.
I know Naruto should go his separate way.
Old 2007-04-27, 19:02   Link #140
tatami
back in black

omg it was the lamest chapter ever...saske getting a crew to take on itachi? i mean...he was the one who wanted to get revenge...by himself...now he is creating a team...how lame...

suigetsu is funny again...

i hope hebi get pwned by itachi and kisame soon.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote