AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-08, 00:58   Link #241
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I wrote a fanfic to that effect. Feel free to read it if you like.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4006913/1/Breathless
so when is the next part coming so we can continue to read it?
Old 2008-10-08, 03:33   Link #242
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
so when is the next part coming so we can continue to read it?
Parts 2 and 3 are there. It's only a 3 part fic. Short and sweet

I've got another FMP fic I'm working on, a longer chaptered one, but there's only a few chapters posted so far. Don't have a lot of free time to work on it at the moment. It's called 'Codename ANNA', bit more of a TSR feel than 'Breathless' - feel free to check it out if you like.

Edit: Sorry, link for anyone who wants it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3788255/1/Codename_ANNA
Old 2008-10-08, 08:47   Link #243
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post

Glad to make your day sad
Thank you! You are so sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Man ..Scarlett Rain55. I guess there really was no other way to break the news to you gently.... it seems like you just relived a Tessa momment there (from DVMC).. .. But Cheer up maybe in the next novel they may write someone in there for Tessa..if not, I am sure Langus can do it... let's wait and see... here's to the hopeless romantics..
Yeah. I like my anime girls like I love my sisters, I want to see them happy. So if Sousuke can't make her happy, I just wish someone else that's hotter, superior, cooler, and manlier can.

Sousuke can take a hike! Still <3 him, but he can go into a volcano and die for all I care!
Old 2008-10-08, 13:13   Link #244
Langus
Optimus Prime

Someone like Mardukas? He's had a raging hard on for the Captain for years.
Old 2008-10-08, 14:40   Link #245
Scarlett_Rain55

Eww way too ugly and wrinkly!
Old 2008-10-09, 11:37   Link #246
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Langus,

I just finished Breathless, please excuse the pun here but you really nailed it .. I was able to visualize every step. You are very talented and I hope you continue to write.... now back to the Mardukas comment , "UGH, that visual just isn't right, try again...."
Old 2008-10-09, 12:52   Link #247
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Langus,

I just finished Breathless, please excuse the pun here but you really nailed it .. I was able to visualize every step. You are very talented and I hope you continue to write.... now back to the Mardukas comment , "UGH, that visual just isn't right, try again...."
Thank you very much What a great way to start my day. And I do plan to continue writing. It's become a big hobby for me since I started a couple years ago. FMP characters ... they certainly don't make it easy to write them though hahaha
Old 2008-10-12, 22:31   Link #248
debbielj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Thank you very much What a great way to start my day. And I do plan to continue writing. It's become a big hobby for me since I started a couple years ago. FMP characters ... they certainly don't make it easy to write them though hahaha
Hi Langus I just read your fanfic of Breathless and I must give you a high five, because you did an awesome job. I love how well written your story is. The flow of the two characters sharing this experience (PERFECT).

What you wrote is exactly how I picture their first time will be, and I'm hoping something like what you wrote will be included in the Gatoh's work. I think you did an excellent job.

PS. I gave you feedback on the fanfiction website.
Old 2008-10-13, 20:00   Link #249
Langus
Optimus Prime

Thank you so much I got your review - much appreciated! I'm keeping my fingers crossed Gatoh throws us a bone too hahaha
Old 2008-10-15, 12:36   Link #250
acr429

Langus, I just got done reading Breathless I got to say you got some talent in writing it was very good.
do you have any plans on writing something else. maybe something that follows on the next day or something like it.
Old 2008-10-15, 13:47   Link #251
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr429 View Post
Langus, I just got done reading Breathless I got to say you got some talent in writing it was very good.
do you have any plans on writing something else. maybe something that follows on the next day or something like it.
Thanks man Glad you took it for a spin and liked it!

Sorry if this comes as a let down, but Breathless is complete. I won't be adding any more chapters to it or epilogues.

The only other FMP thing I'm working on is my fic "Codename ANNA" which is much different and moving along at a very slow pace (blame grad school for that one). The link to it is posted in one of the posts above I believe.

Cheers mate!
Old 2008-10-26, 21:32   Link #252
debbielj

Hmm.. so breathless is dunzo..completzo..aww... I don't blame you on the progress of "Anna" because Grad school does suck up all the little fun or life you have left.. ::feels your pain ::
Old 2008-10-31, 10:45   Link #253
Janifuu
緩和

Yes this subject has been long discussed already but I felt the need to post my thoughts also. It's blatantly obvious what feelings Sousuke and Kaname have for one another, I don't think that should have ever been a question. I don't understand personally why anyone would see Tessa as a suitable love interest for Sousuke. First off, its pretty clear Sousuke doesn't seem to have any interest in Tessa as far as any romantic feelings are concerned, and quite frankly I don't think anything in favor of whatever Tessa and Sousuke hints some people allegedly see were even harbored from Sousuke's actual feelings, but only of his duty to protect his superior officer... nothing more. I like Tessa as an individual but no way do I see her being compatible with Sousuke whatsoever. No question Sousuke loves Kaname.

Last edited by Janifuu; 2008-11-07 at 04:19.
Old 2008-10-31, 17:19   Link #254
Scarlett_Rain55

Doesn't mean people can't enjoy Tessa and Sousuke's scenes together...That scene where they argue in TSR was intense! =)

I think I'd like Sousuke&Kaname more if it wasn't shoved down our throats in every episode.
Old 2008-11-01, 01:08   Link #255
Janifuu
緩和

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Doesn't mean people can't enjoy Tessa and Sousuke's scenes together...That scene where they argue in TSR was intense! =)

I think I'd like Sousuke&Kaname more if it wasn't shoved down our throats in every episode.
No one ever said not to "enjoy" their scenes together... By all means support Tessa and Sousuke if that be your preference, but my only concern is why there are still those out there who continue to neglect to see the reality that Kaname and Sousuke's relationship is much more developed than Tessa and Sousuke's has ever been. How can anyone turn a blind eye towards Kaname when she is without question much better for Sousuke than Tessa is? Tessa may be cute and sweet but why is that reason enough to want her together with Sousuke, whose feelings I sincerely feel Tessa continues to neglect everytime she tries to break into him. I'd understand if perhaps she had a actual connection with him to be your reasoning in supporting them... but that's not the case at all. Someone quoted something earlier in this thread that I think makes an excellent point, being that Tessa seemed to jump the gun when she declared her "love" for Sousuke. She barely knew him and yet abruptly announces her interest in him, which to me comes across as more of a kiddy crush than anything. Shes a good girl no doubt about it, but just not for Sousuke.

Last edited by Janifuu; 2008-11-07 at 04:21.
Old 2008-11-11, 23:43   Link #256
Kimichou
Fumoffu X3

Sousuke and Kaname belong together. They understand each other on a level no one else does, he goes out of his way to protect her, he even says he'll leave Mithril in TSR if I recall correctly, and when he got recalled from his mission, you can see how upset he was he had to leave Japan and especially Kaname. The Second Raid pretty much develops this relationship a bit more, especially the fight between Sousuke and Tessa. Also, the novels tell you more details as well.
I just wish we could see these things animated (by that I mean the novels).

Which end is the head? The world may never know...
Old 2008-11-12, 23:31   Link #257
debbielj

It's definitely obvious they belong together, but the question is whether our beloved author Gatoh is going to allow these two characters unite.
Old 2008-11-24, 04:00   Link #258
Naeads

There is an easy and obvious way to see who will ends up who...

If you guys seen the intro music scene (I presume you didn't skip it ) you should see it's all about Souske and Kaname. I know, you may say that's because they are the main characters. But, in the end ask yourself why would they not put Tessa together with those 2 in the intro as well? If they were to twist their relationship around?

That's because Kaname is more "main-character" than Tessa and usually main character gets what main character gets.

But I am sure, and not surprise, there may be a scene where Tessa will kiss Souske and etc... after Kaname got capture as a sort of like "misses-feeling", "express-emotions", "deep-mind-thoughts" things like that. You never know, just what I am expecting.

No doubt, Kaname will end up with Souske. If one of them is not killed... hope not :P
Old 2008-11-24, 23:56   Link #259
DarkHonour

I thought the novels already showed that both of them are in love?
Old 2008-12-18, 21:15   Link #260
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

the manga goes past what has been what has been translated in the novels. and as a Christmas present us at forgoten and illumanti manga well be releasing the complete first two volumes of FMP sigma. and we plan on release more chapters in chapter format in the coming year.
Closed Thread