AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-27, 11:37   Link #521
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
unfortunately no.

The chapter are getting more and more wordy, so expect less translated pages from me as time goes by.
I see, thanks for you hard work

Quote:
(Random thought-what could happen on valentine's day)
Mikoto gives chocolate to Natsuru,but quickly denies liking him.
Why it's remind me of disgusting Tsundere in To LOVE ru? what's her name again?..something like Bukkake-gawa Yuri ......I think

Quote:
No, Shizuku, you already started out with a -2 in Natsuru affection points.I dont think you can win.
Even if she can't win, it's doesn't mean she can't have him. Like old word says: there's A LOT's road to go to Rome
Quote:
why does it always end up like this me being the only poster here..............
Because other have real life too and may be they busy for now.

oh! I found some char that resemble Shizuku in term of Devious act (toying with main character), power (the most respected), weapon (have some thing with chain), hair (long,straight,dark color), and beauty (this one called the flower of Hell)

She is Lucuha from manga Lucu-Lucu. read it in mangafox or onemanga.com

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-27 at 14:35.
Old 2009-10-28, 06:04   Link #522
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for chpt 14 trans:

lol

Shizuku:Any route is fine except the Yuri route.Remember,Be a healthy young male today!
hmm...from the translation, Shizuku tell (inner) Sakura to make Mikoto her comrades in Red Bracelet side. Look like Shizuku already know about Sakura status as "Kampfer Mother" and I think Natsuru become Blue side also because her.
Old 2009-10-28, 07:20   Link #523
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Why it's remind me of disgusting Tsundere in To LOVE ru? what's her name again?..something like Bukkake-gawa Yuri ......I think
lol... the first time I seen her name sabotaged to this extent... even though TLR ended, she was still top 3 on most people's lists, you know.
Old 2009-10-28, 07:21   Link #524
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Why would Shizuku want Mikoto on her side?She hardly knew her at that point.
To counter any Natsuru's effort. To know more about someone, it's better to start from his childhood friend. Shizuku make Mikoto as her safe device for Natsuru, didn't realize that she'll turn against her in the future, even become most hostile love rival for her

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-28 at 07:50.
Old 2009-10-28, 12:14   Link #525
surerman
Banned

Quote:

(random thought)
Natsuru:Shizuku,do you have problems managing your stress?You seem to keep coming to me....like honey to a bee..........
Natsuru:i think you should find a new way to relax yourself!You wont get any enjoyment by coming to me!!*breaks free from her*
Natsuru then runs away.
Shizuku: "Nope!beside...isn't bee that come to search for honey?"
Shizuku: "and who's said I can't get some enjoyment from you?"*licking lips*
*stand up, throw dagger chain up, and start swinging like Spiderman to chase Natsuru* WhoOOOosssh!
Shizuku: "here..kitty kitty kitty"

some one that won't go home....isn't that Mikoto?, or Sakura?
Old 2009-10-28, 20:07   Link #526
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I only wished these chapters were done responsibly by groups and posted on Mangafox or Onemanga, or just downloadable, since its just too confusing and I have no idea whats going on with these chapter parts posting here.
Old 2009-10-28, 20:29   Link #527
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I only wished these chapters were done responsibly by groups and posted on Mangafox or Onemanga, or just downloadable, since its just too confusing and I have no idea whats going on with these chapter parts posting here.
There is somebody working on that right now, so dont worry, it will be on those places soon.
Old 2009-10-28, 21:49   Link #528
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Your wish will come true, I only ask patience. Maybe I can finish scanning the entire volume 3 in 1 week but Stix has his rhythm, he may end up posting 1 chapter per week. When the volume has complete I will provide the raw in MangaHelpers.

I am available for any questions.

But when we finished this phase will have another delay of 5 months until the volume 4. Patience is further contemplated at this time because raws of chapters do not appear on the network with ease, so I had to intervene and release 2 volumes because I started to lose patience understand?

At the end was kämpfer that made my project raws out of paper, somehow this ended up being good for us all. Then came Stix who translated Kämpfer and quickly began working on Asuka Hybrid(Another gender bender manga).
Old 2009-10-28, 23:56   Link #529
Wrath88
Kissing...

Chances are, Shizuku won't even let Natsuru run further than 10m before tripping him or tying him up with the chains. Lol, I'm imagining yandere Shizuku, slowly wrapping herself to Natsuru with the chains telling him they'll be together F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
Old 2009-10-29, 01:00   Link #530
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Chances are, Shizuku won't even let Natsuru run further than 10m before tripping him or tying him up with the chains. Lol, I'm imagining yandere Shizuku, slowly wrapping herself to Natsuru with the chains telling him they'll be together F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
Agreed

I'll upload my doujin to rapidshare to night, hope it's successfull
Old 2009-10-29, 03:09   Link #531
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Lucky, Natsuru is a guy, so he's physical stronger than any of the girls,enabling him to resist them physically.

I would like to see more Akane and Natsuru or Mikoto and Natsuru interaction, its been too much on the Kaichou lately.
If Shizuku turn to Kampfer without emitting fighting intent, Natsuru chance to use his physical force to resist Kaichou is nearly impossible.
Kampfer physical force surpasses normal human as Akane in anime 3rd episode, easily hang Natsuru's collar in the rooftop (after Natsuru denied her statement about Sakura) shout to her to die Lol
Quote:
(random thought-Natsuru can avoid his harem this way for a day,since he lives alone)
Natsuru can go out for a movie,eat out for dinner and then return at night to watch a bit of soccer before sleeping.

Natsuru:it feels so relaxing to get away from them. * crawls into the bed and sleep*
*when he sleep, the cupboard opened from inside, revealing that the girls hide in there*
......................that night will be a looo.....ng night for Natsuru
hope he/she still can walk by him self next morning Gyahahahaha
Old 2009-10-29, 03:53   Link #532
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Here's the thing was talking about to change the pacing of the story.

What if Natsuru loses the Kampfer War?
You mean if he's killed?, Sakura will die for sure Mikoto will be headed her violently
and may be all messenger will burned by Kaichou
If Natsuru beaten (still alive) by someone/other Kampfer, that poor kampfer will be ganged by her own comrades and enemy (if it's either blue or red bracelet) or by her subject (if she is white bracelet)

Shizuku evil mode sometimes remind me of Urumi Kanzaki from Great Teacher Onizuka, clever, manipulative, and deadly
Old 2009-10-29, 07:46   Link #533
Lummie

Quote:
Shizuku evil mode sometimes remind me of Urumi Kanzaki from Great Teacher Onizuka, clever, manipulative, and deadly
Urumi:

- Teachers fear her. (They can't do her any harm because she is specially protected by the goverment)
- IQ of 200.
- Extreme strong loyalty towards Onizuka and wants to do anything for him (cutting her wrists when he "temporarily" died)
- "Punishes" Onizuka when he toys around with other women.
- Wants to take Onizuka's virginity.
- Has a insane terrorism mode if she gets pissed off.

Shizuke

- Teachers respect her.
- Perfect grades on all tests (IQ unkown)
- Proposes she'll do anything Natsuru askes her but still likes to play a cat and mouse game with Natsuru.
- Doesn't get violent when Natsuru's around with other girls but attacks with words.
- Wants to take Natsuru's virginity.

Hehe, they do share some traits but i don't think Shizuku is same level as Urumi. It's true they share the both nature of manipulating and cleverness but Urumi beats her currently in all those aspects.
Old 2009-10-29, 07:53   Link #534
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Urumi:

- Teachers fear her. (They can't do her any harm because she is specially protected by the goverment)
- IQ of 200.
- Extreme strong loyalty towards Onizuka and wants to do anything for him (cutting her wrists when he "temporarily" died)
- "Punishes" Onizuka when he toys around with other women.
- Wants to take Onizuka's virginity.
- Has a insane terrorism mode if she gets pissed off.

Shizuke

- Teachers respect her.
- Perfect grades on all tests (IQ unkown)
- Proposes she'll do anything Natsuru askes her but still likes to play a cat and mouse game with Natsuru.
- Doesn't get violent when Natsuru's around with other girls but attacks with words.
- Wants to take Natsuru's virginity.

Hehe, they do share some traits but i don't think Shizuku is same level as Urumi. It's true they share the both nature of manipulating and cleverness but Urumi beats her currently in all those aspects.
You forgot to add in Shizuku's point that she can command the whole student to do her bidding which Urumi can't

Quote:
Actually the problem is we have no idea when a Kampfer loses.Do they lose the moment their bracelet is destroyed?Or Killed?Or plainly defeated?

What would be funny
well it would be hilarious if Natsuru does get off the hook because he is a boy and the moderators turn out to be horny people who want watch hot girls fight.

What would be tragic
If Natsuru was arranged to be killed by a Moderator so they can stir things up.Now, what would happen?
A harem who all lost their harem lead.
no! it's a Harem that went berserk and start a massacre in their own school

random tought
--------------------
Mikoto arranged to Red Bracelet side by Shizuku suggestion. What if Natsuru become Blue Bracelet Kampfer is because her influence too?
May be Shizuku want to thwart Moderator plan or get some clue by force the rules in Kampfer battle by inserting Natsuru. She then said to Sakura some line like:
"I think that guy like your doll, but I don't like him"
Then Kampfer Mother (Sakura) give him Harakiri Tora.
Natsuru as a boy then chosen as Kampfer (mark by received the cursed doll) but since he is a boy while Kampfer must female, he forced to change gender which is out of Shizuku prediction. So Shizuku made other plan, by make him hers so he wont battling Red Bracelet Kampfer (Shizuku), to lure out Moderator's army (white Bracelet) as Kampfer battle disciplinary squad in hope to cath one of them for information regarding Moderator where about or Kampfer Battle it self
Do you think such an school idol will give you a doll while she have a bunch of closer friends if it doesn't have something behind it?

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-29 at 08:04.
Old 2009-10-29, 08:17   Link #535
Lummie

Quote:
You forgot to add in Shizuku's point that she can command the whole student to do her bidding which Urumi can't
Lol but Urumi has only has to flash 10000 yen and she'll have Onizuka on her side who has the chairman/plus almost the entire school on his side.
Old 2009-10-29, 08:46   Link #536
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Lol but Urumi has only has to flash 10000 yen and she'll have Onizuka on her side who has the chairman/plus almost the entire school on his side.
But none of them is Kampfer. While Shizuku herself is a Kampfer, she also have a couple of Kampfer among all student under her command not to mention red haired Kampfer which so fond to pull out her gun as her answer to almost any situation
Quote:
I thought they would be in despair.

While the Shizuku plotting sounds sensible, but she hardly knew Natsuru at those points.
Natsuru chosen by Shizuku randomly or because his dull quality LOL among Sakura fans

Quote:
ok,chpt 14 pg and 22 cant be translated.

ps. i get the feeling i shouldn't be keeping this thread up anymore, i can only delay its demise, but using translations as an excuse is wearing out.
then post some theory about this deadly battle or doujin
Old 2009-10-29, 09:18   Link #537
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Anyway, i think the Natsuru getting seemingly killed off is a great idea.It kinda reinforces the danger of death in this battle royale.

and the girls search for her? oh! it's will make this battle become more interesting
Old 2009-10-29, 10:20   Link #538
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Another way Natsuru could get "killed" I could forsee Shizuku being set up by the Moderators to look like she was the one that killed Natsuru.

After all, Natsuru and Akane never could put any trust in her.
She said she had no qualms on killing blue kampfers.
She wants to find out about the fight and will use any means.

put all those reasons together, and you get real infighting in the harem.

This is also a logical plan for the moderators too.
Kill off the rebel leader on the red side via infighting, and things will slowly fall apart.
BUt if Shizuku by some luck being killed by the avenger, Moderator will have some difficulty to cover her disappearance. Shizuku by the mean time provide cover for Moderator in case of the appearance of new student (kampfer) and disappearance (defeated Kampfer/both of normal and Kampfer form). Kampfer Battle will revealed and then all student will resign from school. Then no one will enter that school anymore, no kampfer candidates, no battle.

Shizuku clever enough to fend off Moderator plot, and even if she is the enemy side, Natsuru already spare her life once, so to think that she kill the one who spare her life doesn't feel right in Akane's head

instead turn their head to Shizuku, they will stick their nose to the Kampfer Mother (the Moderator Right hand)
Old 2009-10-29, 11:29   Link #539
Lummie

Quote:
But none of them is Kampfer. While Shizuku herself is a Kampfer, she also have a couple of Kampfer among all student under her command not to mention red haired Kampfer which so fond to pull out her gun as her answer to almost any situation
Ehm, we were talking on how manipulative both are and both of them resemble in that area, we weren't talking about the comparison of superpowers that wouldn't make it fair.
Old 2009-10-29, 11:30   Link #540
surerman
Banned

Quote:
while that may be true, but thing is, they could simply prioritize the continuing of war over Shizuku and leave it to their taking care of department to do the job.

It might be a turning point if this does happen.

It might not feel right when they think about it later on, but what if it is at the scene......
And besides, remember they are might discover Tamiko Shinomiya's death at the hands of a blue kampfer that she spared.See how this could link?

its a difficult plan with its demerits, but they do have that as an option.

its simply not funny, if every single soldier they send out to fight the war ends up joining the rebel faction.There would be simply small skirmishes and not the war they want.

Then again, we arent 100% sure what the White side is all about and what kind of developments would have happened by then.
That plot have flaws since when Moderator take that course, Natsuru and the gang already know about White Bracelet existence (the latest novel) and our dull headed Kampfer gain some slight "friendly atmosphere" from two of them.

Let see...
1.Natsuru "Killed"/"defeated" by White side / the Moderator,
2.Shizuku portraying as the villain,
3.Blue side avenged him,
4.Shizuku killed/disappear,
5.cover blown,
6.student run off,
7.no candidates,
8.no kampfer,
9.no wars

or
5.White side cover her death
6.Red side stick their nose to White side
7.Red side destroy White side
8.No White army the Moderator must defend them self
9.when Blue side crushed the Moderator will be their next target (since all white side including Kampfer Mother already killed)
10.No Moderator
11.no Kampfer
11.no wars

hey! why the hell we start discussing about how this manga will ended?!
never mind!

Quote:
Ehm, we were talking on how manipulative both are and both of them resemble in that area, we weren't talking about the comparison of superpowers that wouldn't make it fair.
Yes, but even if it's not about raw power, or muscle strength, Kampfer it self possess another intelligence trait, Onizuka have IQ around 200 while Urumi have it too, count in two of his clever student (Mayu and the glass dude), and the whole school student
and they still can't beat brain power of two of White Bracelet side+Shizuku+and the whole Seitetsu under Kaichou command

OK?!let's stop this, or I'll get another 'gift' from the moderator (not from manga) for talking about other manga in this thead

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-29 at 13:31.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen