AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 63 42.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 46 31.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 12.84%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 9.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 4.05%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-11-19, 21:08   Link #41
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Accelerator really did go a bit too far, she's basically killed herself from teleporting so much and he just smashes her face in.
Lets say he was on a good mood, he only smashed her afterall. In other situation he would have killed her in a horrible and sadistic way.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 21:14   Link #42
Arkard

I know how Misaka Imouto acted in the LNs when Touma sees her in the hospital at the end, but she seems.. embarrassed here in ep. 7?
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 21:17   Link #43
kitten320

I loved the episode, though really wish that there were 3, not two.

Kuroko surely was better this time around and if not her old wounds, who knows how things would go. I hope there will be more Kuroko action in the future, if no then I demand Railgun 2!
I really like this bad ass side of hers.

Really liked so called final momentof hers with all the lighting and music. Wonder how Touma manged to jump on those bricks 0_o

Good to see nice talk between Kuroko/Misaka and how muc Misaka actually cares for her.

Does anyome know if Awakiwill appear again in the future? Somehow didn't expect her broken nose to get so bloody, usually thngs like that are ignored in this type of anime.

Acceleator is one scary guy... makes him look completly different from everyone else because his abilities are way too uniqu.

Also thanks for those novel posts! Loved some of the parts that were not included in the anime.
And damn! I also would have trauma after that! I'm suprised her leg looks fine and she still teleports herself from time to time.
Old 2010-11-19, 21:21   Link #44
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I know how Misaka Imouto acted in the LNs when Touma sees her in the hospital at the end, but she seems.. embarrassed here in ep. 7?
She doesn't blush and the way she moves is simply a gesture for saying hello / thanking someone.
Old 2010-11-19, 21:34   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Really liked so called final momentof hers with all the lighting and music. Wonder how Touma manged to jump on those bricks 0_o
It just looks cool, though originally Mikoto created stairs for him using her magnetism on the wreckage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Does anyome know if Awakiwill appear again in the future? Somehow didn't expect her broken nose to get so bloody, usually thngs like that are ignored in this type of anime.
As a general rule in Toaru, if you're not dead by the end of your introduction arc (+1), you'll live to appear again
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 21:46   Link #46
Lange Neus
Dikke Vinger

Don't bring a lamp to a gun fight. The gun will win.
Lange Neus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 21:47   Link #47
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

My good ness.. Last Order sure behaves like an even more obnoxious version of Index. It's TOTALLY FRIGHTENING !!!
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 22:07   Link #48
Miraluka
Banned

A real hero needs a loli on his side to get enough... motivation?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 22:12   Link #49
HandofFate

pretty crazy episode...a lot of little details seem to have been left out though..

Spoiler for 7:
Old 2010-11-19, 22:17   Link #50
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
woulda gave it a ten if they showed this part

Spoiler for V.8:

although probably shoulda gave it an 10 for accels part. Makes u wonder how touma beat him.
That's one of the reasons why I didn't give this episode a higher rank (still gave 7/10 though) - and that in the novel it's Mikoto that gave Touma the slap seeing Kuroko, plus a good amount of electricity with that.

Also, they didn't show Touma being bitten by Index after seeing #10032 naked =/

Plus they didn't show Touma mentioning to Kuroko the promise he made to fake Unabara, him mentioning in front of Kuroko he'll protect Mikoto's world, and that Awaki was supposed to be hit hard enough to be wedged into the side of a steel fence on top of a building.

Still, that last bit was made up by the punch to the face and the nosebleed I guess.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 22:26   Link #51
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

These women and girls getting punched... yeah.. if they were men, they get more than a punch. More like a severe A## kicking. I think they're getting off easy.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 22:38   Link #52
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Please let there be a series of gifs of imouto dressing, but BACKWARDS.
Old 2010-11-19, 22:39   Link #53
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
My good ness.. Last Order sure behaves like an even more obnoxious version of Index. It's TOTALLY FRIGHTENING !!!
Nah, Last Order isn't as annoying as Index and she's much cuter. She does not have the black hole of a stomach that Index has, does not chomp on people, has at least some form of self defense (she's a Misaka clone so therefore she has the same ability as the others), and as administrator of the Misaka Network she can ask the other SISTERs for information and assistance if she needs it. They cut out the best parts of the Accel/LO scenes that were adorable as well so you can't see her maximum cuteness level.
Old 2010-11-19, 23:16   Link #54
pikachuwei

Best. Episode. Ever

Accel's tornado wings are just too awesome

1000000/10
Old 2010-11-19, 23:17   Link #55
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Kuroko == top tier
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 23:31   Link #56
sikvod00

^ Yeah. When Kuroko's in "kick ass" mode, I almost forgot how obnoxious her granny voice sounds.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 23:34   Link #57
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

BEST EPISODE SO FAR.
THEY JUST TOPPED EVERYTHING FROM Kuroko vs Awaki to Railgun to Touma somehow walkin on debris and doing the obligatory falcon punch and then a pleasant surprise with accelarator. He looks so much overwhelming now than last season though imho but maybe because they pumped the animation just for that scene.

Poor Awaki though ).
Old 2010-11-20, 00:09   Link #58
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

There were some cuts that were unfortunate, but all things considered ( especially if I remove my perspective as a novel reader ), this was one fabulous episode.

You could tell the animators went giddy with the whole Accelerator/Awaki scene along with the Batman Gravity-Defying Touma Who Climbed Up Stepping on Falling Debris Up a 4/5 Story Building while Carrying Kuroko.

A lot of dramatic license at play, but it was exciting.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 00:12   Link #59
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wow...
It was a pretty exciting episode.
As expected of the science side! Does anything the magic side can do but better.

Though to be honest, it kind of felt lacking. And the second half was just... zooming through stuff, not really making too much sense on the way.
That other teleporter girl proved to be a lame boss for this arc, being reduced to some fake alpha stigma and hilarious facial distortions.
Kuroko suddenly has a whole lot of strength, lifting all of that stuff. And Touma is....... Superman? Like I could take his amazing physical abilities seriously.

But on the positive side, a big improvement from the previous arc. In many ways.
But yeah... Kind of unfortunate at spots around the episode. Because it's Toaru Majutsu? Can't be helped then......

If you don't want these powers, why the heck did you even come to this place...? @Teleporting facial distortion person

Hohehe? Really, Kuroko? Go outside and use those abilities of yours and see how people react. @Her reaction to TFDP's "We're monsters" comment

Next time... Been a while since I saw Komoe... I think.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 00:17   Link #60
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i loved this ep , it reminds me why S1 is my personal favorite anime, also kuroko now if one of my favorite characters, shes so GAR, i still wonder why they keep omitting what touma told to Unabara?(dont remember well his name)since its not a secret in the novels, and also theeres a scene where accel neck is too thin(ist very noticeable since he creacks his neck in that scene), but in general this episode was so much win.

another thing, its just me or does every scene with mikoto looks way better animated?
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote