AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 23:40   Link #1901
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I have a question could someone tell me the title of the song to sing Nagisa first episode for its "auddition" in the words there are "YES" at the end of most sentences ...
It's called Aitakatta.
Old 2012-07-02, 23:41   Link #1902
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

That was actually an easy one even for someone who knows next to no Japanese like myself. What does she say before YES? Aitakkata of course.

Edit: Bah, ninja'd by a minute lol

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 23:52   Link #1903
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler for Sneak peak~:

From the director's cut. There were a few more parts with one or two extra lines, but these were the important ones (IMO).
Old 2012-07-02, 23:56   Link #1904
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

in any event after beginner and RIVER, Aitakatta is one of my favorite, I love this song

NMB48 is the singing and not the non AKB? I find his brief explains why I did not know this song before lol

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-07-03 at 00:07.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 01:40   Link #1905
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
NMB48 is the singing and not the non AKB? I find his brief explains why I did not know this song before lol
What?

All sister groups do have their own versions of the songs, plus those specifically penned by Akimoto for each locale.
Old 2012-07-03, 04:19   Link #1906
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Spoiler for Sneak peak~:

From the director's cut. There were a few more parts with one or two extra lines, but these were the important ones (IMO).
Will those line be included in BD release??

EDIT: Add a picture
76th Generation Loli
Spoiler:
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 05:01   Link #1907
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Will those line be included in BD release??
Judging from this and other reports, yes, the extended cuts are there already in the BD version.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:53   Link #1908
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, that extended cut ain't gonna help Yuuka's popularity one bit.

Old 2012-07-03, 07:02   Link #1909
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Well, that extended cut ain't gonna help Yuuka's popularity one bit.
It's not like it's going to hurt it. She hardly does anything in it, judging from those lines.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 07:09   Link #1910
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
And we've got sales numbers:

Blu-ray: 5,345
DVD:1,964
Total:7,309

I say we get 2nd cour announcement at the end of the last episode (like what happened with Medaka Box)
Old 2012-07-03, 07:27   Link #1911
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
It's not like it's going to hurt it. She hardly does anything in it, judging from those lines.
I dunno, they're now actively suggesting that Yuuka might have already kissed a guy.

I mean sure, wota tries to separate themselves from regular otaku, but I'm not convinced. If anything, I think they hold on to the idea of purity more considering that idols in Japan are expected to be uphold abstinence and be chaste. And considering the uproar otaku voiced out when a certain character in a certain series was not as pure as they have been led to believe, and we've got demotions beind done to the real AKB members just because they got caught with their boyfriend, I say they're more alike than they'd like to admit. At least the very vocal portion of their community.

I'm sure Okada is not blind to this being an AKB fan, nor is she stupid, and that's why she hinted at it at the very beginning just to lessen the blow. But why push the topic further in the extended cut? I can only hazard a guess that if a second season comes along, the boyfriend/girlfriend will be more prominent, but still, i can see it do nothing but hurt Yuuka's already tiny popularity. (A shame really, since I like her third best behind Chieri and Makoto)

And that's one reason why I'm an Okadafag; she'd try and slip in romance even when it is controversial to do so.

As for the diamonds thing, I'm more inclined to think that those hearts turn to diamonds before they graduate, considering that you have that russian girl have her hearts long before she turned idol. But regardless, the comment was just made in fun, as I know we probably won't see anyone graduating until the current Takamina does so.

Last edited by DragoonKain3; 2012-07-03 at 07:37.
Old 2012-07-03, 08:40   Link #1912
mochichan

^
IDK about idol fans of other groups but based on some reaction when AKB kissed SMAP.....certain fans of girls who have a "clean" image like Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Rena might seem like they would mass freak out if it come out they're dating but other members that's over 20, and doing acting jobs, especially with already dating rumors like Oshima Yuko, have fans that seem like they're holding low expectations about the no dating thing.

There's a recent scandal about Sashihara Rino and her fans said they'll support her. The people that hate her, not because of the purity thing, but mostly because they're mad she lied when she said she never dated, she didn't look regretful, and she broke the rule that she agreed too.

But then I haven't seen the comments from every wotas so I can't be sure :P

I agree that when I saw Yuka's boyfriend, I was pretty surprise. Since Yuka did write a letter to the guy, I wonder if he'll make an appearance again?
It would be so cute if when they go to Lankastar again, the boyfriend will be there cheering for Yuka :3

edit.

PREVIEW~

mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 12:08   Link #1913
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
And we've got sales numbers:

Blu-ray: 5,345
DVD:1,964
Total:7,309

I say we get 2nd cour announcement at the end of the last episode (like what happened with Medaka Box)
That was terrible. I expect it sold 1,000,000.
Old 2012-07-03, 12:23   Link #1914
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
PREVIEW~

Chieri is crying. That broke my heart!

Also, No Name single covers (both version):

EDIT:

Some Chieri stitches:

Spoiler for Chieri:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-03 at 14:09.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 15:37   Link #1915
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
PREVIEW~

Can anyone translate what are they saying?
Old 2012-07-03, 15:46   Link #1916
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Princess View Post
That was terrible. I expect it sold 1,000,000.
Me too...I'm not used to seeing AKB selling in 4 digit numbers.. but considering that anime otakus don't like AKB and majority is hoping the show fail...3rd place actually isn't bad.

Quote:
*7,834 *1 氷菓 限定版 第1巻 (Hyouka Vol 1)[DVD+BD]: 2012/06/29(金)
*7,510 *1 這いよれ! ニャル子さん (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) 1 (初回生産限定) [DVD+BD]: 2012/06/22(金)
*7,309 *1 AKB0048 VOL.1 【初回特典有り】 [DVD+BD]: 2012/06/27(水)
Tho I was expecting more AKB fans support but I guess they're saving up after election and for Mayuyu's 2nd single, AKB album, and new single release later. I think if there's more popular members with more fans, beside Mayuyu, and the anime is on bigger station and get a little more promotion, the sales would be a little higher too but w/e NO NAME single might help boost the sales.

BTW Their cover is~ cheap D: At least the song is good :| There's another song, Niji no Ressha, on the CD track list so I think it will be use in the last ep.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-07-03 at 16:01.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 15:52   Link #1917
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
And we've got sales numbers: Blu-ray: 5,345 DVD:1,964 Total:7,309. I say we get 2nd cour announcement at the end of the last episode (like what happened with Medaka Box)
Sales aren't that wonderful, but good enough, I guess. I do hope for a second season. For some reason, I'm enjoying every minute of this show. (Unlike Medaka Box, which I abandoned after 3-4 episodes.)
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 15:59   Link #1918
Random Wanderer

Quote:
I dunno, they're now actively suggesting that Yuuka might have already kissed a guy.
Eh? It's just her friends speculating. There's no more suggestion that she's kissed him than there ever was before. If the viewers are going to have trouble with her being "impure," a few seconds of her friends wondering if she's ever kissed her boyfriend are not going to make them any more upset than the idea of her having a boyfriend at all already does.

Quote:
PREVIEW~

Sorry, comprehending that is beyond me. I caught fragments, but nothing clear. Tsubasa said something about "...that miracle one more time..." right at the end. ...Yeah, I can't follow enough to really make proper sense of it.
Old 2012-07-03, 16:42   Link #1919
Raiga
tl;dr

The line at the end is something like "[We'll bring about] once more that miracle that moved the hearts of the anti-entertainment faction." I'm not a fan of translating lines out of context, and the previews are basically built up of out-of-context lines, which is why I never bothered before.
Old 2012-07-03, 16:44   Link #1920
Random Wanderer

Don't mind us, we thrive on curiosity. There's an endless need to see the newest bits of information and then try to figure out what they mean.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime