Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-05-13, 08:22   Link #1421
Raishin Akabane

Mkii

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
The only real change is that the Share system has been simplified by having just one Share percentage for the world, a trend that continues from Victory and Re;Birth1.

You can see this in the upper right-hand box here. From top to bottom: Planeptune, Leanbox, Lastation, Lowee and Magiquone (Arfoire). Colour-coded for your convenience.

In this quest, you need to hunt this monster (indicated in orange; quests that involve gathering items are shown in green), increasing Planeptune's Shares by 4% (and reducing Lastation's Shares by the same amount) upon the quest's completion. The black box below the affected Shares also displays your rewards for completing the quest.
Once you have completed the quest, you can then report it. Any changes in a nation's Shares only occur once you have reported the quest.
Alot of quests are repeatable, and hunting quests tend to be an easy way to manipulate Shares as you see fit. Do note that Shares for a nation cannot go below 0%, so keep that in mind.

So I will have to start a new game right? All my share went to Planeptune. Is it possible for me to get the shares back when beating the game and starting game again while carrying my levels, items, and weapons to the new data?
Raishin Akabane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 08:24   Link #1422
Raishin Akabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
really that actually is quite good, that should have fixed the problem with the share system had in MK2

@Raishin Akabane also there is something i forgot to mention about shares and that is the more shares a nation has the stronger its candidates and goddesses are, that means if Lastation has 100% of the shares than Uni and Noire will hit harder than nepgear or neptune even if nepgear and neptune are a higher level than them, now i don't remember if the share power boost is only when they are hdd form or not though
I can see why Nepgear was striking with 9999 attack every time at level 80. So the shares is the one that makes your characters the strongest right?
Old 2014-05-13, 14:05   Link #1423
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raishin Akabane View Post
So I will have to start a new game right? All my share went to Planeptune. Is it possible for me to get the shares back when beating the game and starting game again while carrying my levels, items, and weapons to the new data?
Just take repeatable quests that reduce Planeptune shares.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 23:02   Link #1424
Raishin Akabane

Thumbs up REbirth 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Just take repeatable quests that reduce Planeptune shares.
Alright thank you it helps alot. but balancing them out will be kind of hard but its okay. Thank You Kaisos Erranon.
Old 2014-05-13, 23:43   Link #1425
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Don't forget New Game Plus. As far as I'm aware, it does reset Share levels, but doesn't affect character levels, inventory and Stella mini-RPG progress. Not entirely sure how you activate it, since I haven't finished the game yet.
Old 2014-05-14, 14:57   Link #1426
Raishin Akabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Don't forget New Game Plus. As far as I'm aware, it does reset Share levels, but doesn't affect character levels, inventory and Stella mini-RPG progress. Not entirely sure how you activate it, since I haven't finished the game yet.
Thank you so much for the information. How do you make all the shares up to 55% to every city or the ones to get the CPU? what procedure I have to go through to get more shares without reducing any of the other cities Shares?
Old 2014-05-14, 17:04   Link #1427
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raishin Akabane View Post
Thank you so much for the information. How do you make all the shares up to 55% to every city or the ones to get the CPU? what procedure I have to go through to get more shares without reducing any of the other cities Shares?
If you noticed in the screenshot I posted earlier:
4 + 17 + 76 + 2 + 1 = 100%

The total Shares available in Gamindustri equals 100%, which is split among the five nations. Again, manipulating the split/percentages of the nations requires you to complete quests, and all quests will increase one nation's shares at the expense of another.
As such, generally you will need to manipulate Shares for one nation at a time by repeating quests to achieve your desired result.
Old 2014-05-19, 21:00   Link #1428
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

A bit of a shame, but it appears that the release date for the Neptune Share Complete Discs has been pushed back even further until August 27, apparently due to production issues.
There does appear to be an additional bonus to compensate for this, which I think are playing cards.
Old 2014-05-20, 15:13   Link #1429
Nerroth
NePoi!

This is the song being used as the ED for Geki Noire:

Old 2014-05-24, 12:40   Link #1430
Nerroth
NePoi!

4Gamer has posted an overview of Geki Noire. (Looks like a certain pair of characters can be found in Gamshijoukai, if only in passing.)
Old 2014-05-28, 09:45   Link #1431
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I just missed the goddamn sale for the wall scroll.

Noire just looks......beautiful.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 12:24   Link #1432
Nerroth
NePoi!

It turns out that IF and Compa will be available for Geki Noire via DLC, along with Tiara from Fairy Fencer F and the new character Sting-chan.
Old 2014-05-28, 13:43   Link #1433
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
It turns out that IF and Compa will be available for Geki Noire via DLC, along with Tiara from Fairy Fencer F and the new character Sting-chan.
That is another VA joke in there - Tiara and one of the sisters share the same VA.

And so does Noire and a certain Idolmaster character.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-05-28, 14:38   Link #1434
Nerroth
NePoi!

Also, 4Gamer has posted a gameplay video:

Old 2014-05-31, 17:37   Link #1435
iceyfw

old news from yesterday but i did not see it posted yet. our first quality figure of a character from neptunia has finally been revealed from Alter~ i wanted plutia or iris heart though. maybe one day...

noire black heart. i can't wait to see how it looks like painted.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 17:40   Link #1436
Nerroth
NePoi!

I wonder if they will do a variant showing Ultradimension Black Heart.

(I'd be more interested in Neptunia Figmas, personally.)
Old 2014-05-31, 18:52   Link #1437
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
i wanted plutia or iris heart though. maybe one day...
So you are another one of her shameless slaves to worship the dominatrix goddess huh?

Old 2014-05-31, 19:15   Link #1438
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Judging from her sword, I assume this is from the anime version?
Would be better if the complete processor units are featured too, but I know it'd be quite impossible
Old 2014-05-31, 19:22   Link #1439
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So you are another one of her shameless slaves to worship the dominatrix goddess huh?
mmm yes i have a thing for dominant females. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok i'll stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Judging from her sword, I assume this is from the anime version?
Would be better if the complete processor units are featured too, but I know it'd be quite impossible
yeah, it is. here is the artwork promotion from the anime they are basing the figure sculpture off of. the one thing i don't like what Alter did was changing the mouth on the prototype figure sculpture.

iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 19:45   Link #1440
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
mmm yes i have a thing for dominant females. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok i'll stop.
Images
Did you say you will stop? Is it about worshipping me or being my slave?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
yeah, it is. here is the artwork promotion from the anime they are basing the figure sculpture off of. the one thing i don't like what Alter did was changing the mouth on the prototype figure sculpture.

I have Neptune's CPU figure. If my budget stands, I may get Noire's too.

Though I wonder if they are going to sculpt Vert's. I seriously doubt it will be able to balance itself with a high centre of gravity.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg