AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 21:55   Link #1
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
Question Yumera+Green Green

reading form the title you can expect for me to ask where to dl yumeria opening and green green opening, if you like anime you can tell that both of these songs are really good. so if you noe where to dl these songs plz post here thx
Kanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 22:53   Link #2
Griffith

I'm afraid no one's allowed to tell you, since asking for music is against the forum's rules.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 23:39   Link #3
Kanos
Milk...

o...i never kewn that, then can any1 pm me about it? btw you liek the songs too rite? and remember its canada~~it NOT illegal to dl mp3s ^^ yay~canada!!
Old 2004-04-30, 00:08   Link #4
Griffith

I've never seen the shows, actually. Also, the legality isn't the issue in question, the fact is that asking for music is against the rules of this forum, not the law.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 00:49   Link #5
Kanos
Milk...

w/e i guess, but anyways if any1 wud be so kind as to send me the mp3s, i greatly appericiate it
Old 2004-04-30, 10:04   Link #6
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Quit trying to circumvent the rules of the forum.
DrWho2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 12:15   Link #7
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanos
o...i never kewn that, then can any1 pm me about it? btw you liek the songs too rite? and remember its canada~~it NOT illegal to dl mp3s ^^ yay~canada!!
Speaking as a Canadian, you need to pay more attention to the law and it interpetations before you consider abusing it.

By Canadian interpetation of the law, it is not illegal to have mp3s in a shared directory. It is, however, still illegal to download them without owning a physical copy of the CD or work they were created from. Also, you might not think it, but asking someone to send you the files is a discussion about getting illegal materials. Which, by means of Commandment Two of the Twelve, is enough to warrent this thread being locked and/or a temporary ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandment Two
Do not ask for other illegal materials either
Obviously discussions about getting any other illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs (such as Anime OSTs), ROMs, ISOs, Warez etc. are not allowed either. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted.
Read the rules next time.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote