AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-06-13, 12:28   Link #281
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have my money on the whole Hilda vs Aoi thing is going to lead to another misunderstanding further spiraling Aoi's heart towards Oga
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 12:30   Link #282
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm not so sure them two will fight it out. Hilda seems to have some sort of scheme up her sleeve. Poor Oga is going to have it rough next chapter whatever the case may be...
yeah like question from the girls...... which one do you want as a wife XD both have demon faces on them XD Oga feels the dangerous aura ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 12:33   Link #283
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Why does Aoi gets more adorable in every chapter?
cause she's falling in love?

haha awesome chapter, now this was a nice surprise for a shouen series to have a girl deny her feelings in such a well done manner. Usually I find this type of scene is a trainwreck but I liked it here, very very cute

also surprising we're left with yet another great cliffhanger!!

can't wait for next chapter now! epic showdown!

p.s from what I know Aoi isn't a brunette but has black hair, Oga is the brunette of the show
well for me, dark haired lass>all others
Old 2009-06-13, 12:36   Link #284
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

To be fair to Aoi its not like she's denying it, its more like she doesn't know quite how to coupe with it just yet.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 14:25   Link #285
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

nah I'd have to go with denial just she fails in epic style at it, thats what makes it soooo great
Old 2009-06-13, 14:31   Link #286
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This manga gets more epic with every chapter
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 18:27   Link #287
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Baby Bel sure has a short memory... Ishiyama's strongest is just a milk bottle. rofl.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 18:51   Link #288
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
p.s from what I know Aoi isn't a brunette but has black hair, Oga is the brunette of the show
well for me, dark haired lass>all others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Um, Aoi is a brunette? How come I didn't catch that! Shame on me
alright I jumped the gun slightly on that one! nonetheless, dark hair = win!

lmao just read Ch.16 myself and for me this is a first. Most Mangas I read I tend to get into after it's been out awhile, but with this I lucky managed to catch it on it's very 1st week and It's an absolute pleasure to read, so much so I cant wait untill the next weekend for the next chapter to be released.

Ch.16 has so much Aoi it's just awesome. I normally dont like scenes where girls deny their feelings, but Aoi was portrayed with so much humor involved it's just win!

Oga again was awesome, his plan to get Aoi involved with BL really wasnt thought through, she's more a Hero of Justice than Hell's aposol. Anyway - Hildas given Aoi the once over and approval, now to the test? Umberella vs Wooden Sword?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 01:14   Link #289
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Hiding a real sword inside the umbrella
would be fun if Hilda took a liking to Aoi after their fight:P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 01:18   Link #290
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Hiding a real sword inside the umbrella
would be fun if Hilda took a liking to Aoi after their fight:P
heh and what if they fight Oga will strop them becouse the building will be destroyed.... and so teh girls end the match with truce... asking oga which of them he wants as a bride :P and here Oga lands in deep s**t ^^ 1Hilda was a problem and now have 2persons like Hilda is even worse :P

but it would be nice if Aoi asked what is her relantionship with Oga.... and Hilda asking if she likes Oga :P while fighting...
Old 2009-06-14, 04:25   Link #291
Mentar
Banned

I don't see them fighting for real next episode. Or if they do, it will be interrupted, probably by Oga first and/or "the strongest", Toujou, next.

Still, Aoi managed to turn into an absolutely awesome and pretty multifaceted character in merely 4 chapters. An amazing feat for a shounen story.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 08:04   Link #292
kari-no-sugata

Going to be interesting to see what Hilda tries to do. She has "tested" others before - Himekawa in chapters 8-10. If she finds Aoi a better potential candidate than Oga, presumably she'd try to get Baby-BL attached to Aoi instead. However, I doubt Aoi is evil enough

Hilda would likely do the same for any future potential parent - maybe Toujou will be first "real" candidate. However, she's gotten pretty impressed with Oga, so the bar would be set quite high - we'll probably see Hilda accept Oga more and more over time.

Going back to Aoi, she's developed into a great character very quickly, thanks to some great writing. It's nice seeing the contrast between her serious side and... well... her swiss-cheesed brain side

On a side note, I think the main reason she's so pissed after seeing Hilda is not because Hilda is a "rival" but because it means Oga has deceived her twice - once at the park with his "go out with me" and the second time just now.
Old 2009-06-15, 09:32   Link #293
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I doubt Hilda will find someone who is more suited for baby BL then Oga...Isn't his goal to find that same person lol

Once that person is found he'd throw that baby onto them so quick so he can be freeee!
Old 2009-06-16, 22:47   Link #294
itachi29al

Started reading this manga bit ago, and i gotta say, considering it just started this manga has loads of potential. It already has established charactesr that we(well i am at least) already like and are interested in. Not mention it quite unique in its ideas, it can be serious at times but also has some great comedic (that what i hate most, shonen that think there funny when there not).But this manga has got some genuine laugh out me on several occasions. At this rate it may very well take the spot of my favorite weekly release.
Old 2009-06-20, 09:40   Link #295
kari-no-sugata

Chapter 17 out in raw, at last

Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-20, 10:34   Link #296
zibi88

I was wondering what if those two girls hurted themselfs... and than lied that Oga hurted them.....

They could lie about that so Aoi would go back to herself (since she lately has oga on her mind and she forgets the code of the red tails which Nene cant deal with it....) so she after this would hate Oga and finish him in a match...

what if it turns out to be true... what would Aoi react.... would she quit red tails for lieing to her.... goes we have to wait and see...
Old 2009-06-20, 10:50   Link #297
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I was wondering what if those two girls hurted themselfs... and than lied that Oga hurted them.....
Spoiler for ch. 17:
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 10:57   Link #298
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Spoiler for ch. 17:
I wonder how Aoi's reaction will be when she learns that she judged him wrong and come up with her own idea...... she might feel like an idiot...
Old 2009-06-20, 11:03   Link #299
Westlo
Lets be reality

Wouldn't betrayed be the first thing she feel....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 12:26   Link #300
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Chapter 17 out in raw, at last

Spoiler:
Oops, should correct myself a bit here...
Spoiler:

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence