AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-02-19, 13:25   Link #5721
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuma-blade View Post
hey lowegear! I just want to share my latest work with you, Wing Zero. Ope you will like it!

Spoiler for MG Wingzero (TV) sorry to many pics :):

That's all! And will proceed to my next project, ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom
Wow, great job, man. I wish I had that much time and skill to paint my model kits like that.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 21:48   Link #5722
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traks View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, let the mods of the MG RX-78 begin !

Cool work , will that be any different than your Super Strike Freedom Gundam E.V.O. ?
ouch how did you now my next project name xD

@The Unknown Ace: uu pinoy nga ko wakakaka
Old 2008-02-20, 03:01   Link #5723
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Question: What do you have to spray over the painted parts so the paint won't rub off? My 1/100 Exia's paint in the joints is coming off a bit.
Oh, and how much are the GN stands?
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 16:56   Link #5724
Shiro-Oh!
Previously Unknown

Quote:
ouch how did you now my next project name xD

@The Unknown Ace: uu pinoy nga ko wakakaka
'Di naman halata eh... Hehe... Glad to see a kapwa Pinoy in this forum. Flip rules! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEs View Post
Question: What do you have to spray over the painted parts so the paint won't rub off? My 1/100 Exia's paint in the joints is coming off a bit.
Oh, and how much are the GN stands?
Well, I know professional modelers(is that even a word?) apply a coat of Future Floor Wax thinned with Tamiya Thinner to their model once the final coat of paint has been applied. This helps the paint to "seal" in and give the model a gloss finish. But I'm not sure if it'll prevent the paint from rubbing off, though.
Shiro-Oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 22:54   Link #5725
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

FG O Gundam:

@The Unknown Ace:

Ako din kaya

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-02-21 at 02:33.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 22:58   Link #5726
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I like the grey colour
Old 2008-02-21, 00:30   Link #5727
beamknight87
Gold Saint

I just nuked my savings with 2 GFF figures. The Crossbone X-3 set is freaking awesome, I'll seriously consider getting another copy of it for displaying both the X-1 and the X-3. A solid build with excellent detailing, paint job, mobility and details aside all the gimmicks and extras it comes with. I think I will spend a large photo session with it.

The other acquisition was the Shin Musha Gundam. Ok, I got this guy for his samurai look which is totally badass, but man... it doesn't begin to compare to the X-3. All the joints are fairly loose, not to mention that its body is half the weight of the X-3. It gives me the feeling that if you stare at it too much it will fall apart -_-. To my horror, the joint of the right arm was broken, so I had to use superglue and pray for it to get fixed. Still, a good looking figure but certainly one that screams "Hands off plz!!!"

Anyone here has another GFF suggestions? the RX-78 Ver. Ka looked quite good to my liking...
beamknight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 01:04   Link #5728
sword.impulse
*Insert something clever*

They came!

I think I'll start with the Exia as a warm-up for the Strike. Man, Exia's box is like the same size as some of the older MG boxes
Spoiler:

btw, my most recent, enjoy.
Spoiler:

and, currently working on:
Spoiler:

Last edited by sword.impulse; 2008-02-21 at 02:44.
sword.impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 02:05   Link #5729
vic01

Quote:
hey lowegear! I just want to share my latest work with you, Wing Zero. Ope you will like it!

Hi there azuma-blade. I just want you to explain what you just did. Is this really your work? I don't think you have any proof at all. None at all. I don't want to embarrass you but this got to my nerves dude. Trying to own the work of other people. You better fix yourself. Sorry for the interruption people.

BTW, what's next? If you will post again "your" work, better make sure that it is "your own" work.

vic01
vic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 02:09   Link #5730
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

tieren space version and eins are in vancourver custom today yay!!! by the time they get here i wil be done with all my exams, cant wait ^^
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 02:31   Link #5731
snap0714

Thumbs down

Quote:

pls take credit of your own work. even the links to the images says vic01
snap0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 03:07   Link #5732
ReverseFate
Chinese Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic01 View Post
Hi there azuma-blade. I just want you to explain what you just did. Is this really your work? I don't think you have any proof at all. None at all. I don't want to embarrass you but this got to my nerves dude. Trying to own the work of other people. You better fix yourself. Sorry for the interruption people.

BTW, what's next? If you will post again "your" work, better make sure that it is "your own" work.

vic01
Oh man, that's low. Then I would assume his so-called next project is another one of your work. Btw, I've seen your Super Strike Freedom and its GODLY!

In any case vic01, your work is amazing! Hope you do more. =)

Astrana: Oh sweet, really? I can't wait to get my Eins!

Last edited by ReverseFate; 2008-02-21 at 03:44.
ReverseFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 03:34   Link #5733
i hate posers

Quote:

YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC!!! THAT AINT YOUR WORK!!! IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE POSER!!!

IVE SEEN THAT KIT BEFORE, YOU AND I SURE AS HELL KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T MAKE THAT! IVE SEEN THE OTHER MODELER vic01 BUILD THAT KIT FROM SCRATCH!

WHAT NEXT?!?!?! YOUR GONNA TRY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE SUPER STRIKE FREEDOM?!?!?! PUHLEASE!!!! THE SUPER STRIKE FREEDOM WAS ALREADY COMPLETED ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND YOUR CLAIMING YOUR GONNA START WORKING ON IT! LOSER!!!

GET A LIFE AND MAKE YOUR OWN GUNDAM KIT!!!

YOUR SUCH A FUCKING LOSER!!!

MODERATORS, YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THE BOARDS BUT BE SURE TO GET RID OF THIS PATHETIC POSER ALSO! I CANT STAND LIARS AND POSERS LIKE AZUMA-GAY!

GUYS, IF YOU ADMIRE THE KIT IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE, NOT THIS LOUSY ASS POSING LOSER WHO WANTS ATTENTION. DONT GIVE HIM OR IT THE CREDIT.
GIVE CREDIT TO vic01 not AZUMA-GAY!
i hate posers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 03:58   Link #5734
i hate posers

by the way AZUMA-GAY, it's gonna be hilarious seeing you trying to defend that the kit/s is your work.

let's see you post away in self defense. i have all the evidence and backup to defend my rantings.

how about you liar? what have you got to prove? that's right.... NOTHING!!!!

why not save face by apologizing and admitting your not man enough to create your own kit so you steal vic01's pics for credit. loser.

btw, tangina ka. mahiya ka naman tol.

all i or we want is an apology stating you stole vic01's work.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:06   Link #5735
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Well, I say that it is most important WHERE this Gundam stands. Unless I've sold it somewhere or got it destroyed, I'd not mind anybody posting the image of my work and "showing-off". I'd know the truth and I could prove it with my kit and my skills

But yeah, if azuma really took the credit not for his work, it's not right. I wonder what he has to say about this?
Old 2008-02-21, 04:17   Link #5736
i hate posers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Well, I say that it is most important WHERE this Gundam stands. Unless I've sold it somewhere or got it destroyed, I'd not mind anybody posting the image of my work and "showing-off". I'd know the truth and I could prove it with my kit and my skills

But yeah, if azuma really took the credit not for his work, it's not right. I wonder what he has to say about this?
integrity is the issue here.

AZUMA-BLADE considers this as his work.

i swear ive seen this work at some other board. here's the links for evidence.

look at the date when this was posted, Nov 13, 2007!
http://greattoysonline.proboards43.c...ead=1194956523

here's the link of the SUPER STRIKE FREEDOM that Azuma's claiming he's gonna start to work on. NOTICE THE DATE ALSO: APRIL 13, 2007!!!!

http://greattoysonline.proboards43.c...ead=1176401857

not enough, check out this modeler's(vic01's) own thread with the kits in progress.
http://greattoysonline.proboards43.c...071187&page=20

guess we finally used deductive logic to find out who's the fucking poser here. im looking at you AZUMA-GAY.
Old 2008-02-21, 04:21   Link #5737
Rey Za Burrel
Taiyou no Tsubasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by i hate posers View Post
all i or we want is an apology stating you stole vic01's work.
Just this phrase and it's enough for Azuma-san , u dun need to double post and scold him that much , he hasnt replied yet so just wait for his answer .
Stealing someone's work and claim that to be his work is low , but sneering someone by miss-calling his nickname is not good either , in my opinion . I think we need to criticize frankly and avoid sneering .
Anyway , I still cant believe that Azuma was too lazy to download those picture and upload it to another host with his account but just copied those links directly from Vic01-san's gallery , such a careless person
Rey Za Burrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 04:27   Link #5738
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Integrity.. well, if you really care about it, there's no doubt you have the right to do so.

Maybe Azuma is just a careless kid
Old 2008-02-21, 04:30   Link #5739
i hate posers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Za Burrel View Post
Just this phrase and it's enough for Azuma-san , u dun need to double post and scold him that much , he hasnt replied yet so just wait for his answer .
Stealing someone's work and claim that to be his work is low , but sneering someone by miss-calling his nickname is not good either , in my opinion . I think we need to criticize frankly and avoid sneering .
Anyway , I still cant believe that Azuma was too lazy to download those picture and upload it to another host with his account but just copied those links directly from Vic01-san's gallery
i guess your right. sorry for the double post.

i miss called him?! oh im sorry, ASSUMA-BLADE, is that correct now?

oh wait, it's AZUMA-BLADE. my bad, got it.

wanna see this loser....er...guy's face when he sees this.

he'll be like "OH MY GOD! THEY FOUND OUT I'VE BEEN LYING AND POSING!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH DEAR! OH MY!"

he'll be posting he's sorry, he just admires the work of vic01 so bad coz he wants to be like him so he poses as the modeler to have attention, wants people to praise him, then he'll go babbling that he doesnt deserve to be scolded, no need for the name calling , he's just human and makes mistakes.

yeah, i guess that's what's gonna happen.

this azuma-guy reminds me of that liar in the TRUE LIES movie, the Bill Paxton character. HAHAHAHA! it's so hialrious!
Old 2008-02-21, 04:38   Link #5740
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Good to see you stopped with the homophobic tendancies, at least. Could be that Azuma-Blade be wanting attention for his "work". Certainly got mine, but I was not impressed when then actual modeler came along and exposed the truth.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy