Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-12-15, 22:07   Link #321
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I don't remember if I've asked this before, but...when is a good time to bother with runes? I only got a couple of T2 runes, never bothered investing anything more than ~300 IP in it.
I only care about my rune when I reached lv 30, and once I saw the Akali with 800 HP at the beginning of the match, I started to notice how important rune is. A couple mana regen rune can negate the mana hungry problem of Pantheon for the entire match.

Btw, you'd be surprised if you know I still use a lot of T1 rune . Poor man can't be demanding.
Old 2010-12-15, 22:21   Link #322
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

I'm not a fan of Quint of Fortitude (hp) since the bonus hp is negligent mid-late game. I prefer movespeed over it since that's what I currently use. I'm quite happy with the energy rune buffs. Helps my Kennen a bit.
Old 2010-12-15, 22:23   Link #323
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, Teemo and Cassiopeia are a SCARY combination; screwed up our team of Heimerdinger (me), Ashe, Mundo, Udyr and Fiddlesticks. Well, the problem started when Mundo didn't even request for a lane change or some assistance and ends up feeding the pair. Also, two of our allies are chat-mute.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 23:21   Link #324
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Cass's E works with Teemo, Singed, Twitch's poison. Confirmed not working with Shaco, pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
I'm not a fan of Quint of Fortitude (hp) since the bonus hp is negligent mid-late game. I prefer movespeed over it since that's what I currently use. I'm quite happy with the energy rune buffs. Helps my Kennen a bit.
I'm still using those HP Quint . It was good when I was bad at this game, since it leaves me large margin error, but when I became better, I found that the extra HP is kinda wasted.
Old 2010-12-16, 01:40   Link #325
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Squishies could really use the HP early-game, especially if you've got someone like Urgot or Ezreal who can become easy food if you make a small mistake. Also, I've come to appreciate every single Hit point a champion has; yesterday's Kass got away with like, 25 HP three times in a team fight. So, HP is never useless, even late-game
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 01:54   Link #326
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Can't tell how many time that extra ms could net me a kill, while I always play it safe so the extra HP doesn't help me much.

Btw, I don't know how could you categorize Urgot and Ezreal into the same place .
Old 2010-12-16, 02:08   Link #327
Kafriel
Senior Guest

They are both aggro-friendly, i.e. you can easily go from mild harassing to hardcore chasing, but you only need a few hits to die too (Urgot's shield pretty much sucks, Ezreal has no defence besides his E). Oh, and they're both AD champs^^ Extra ms is tempting, but against Ryze/Morgana/Lux or anyone with root skills, it becomes redundant pretty fast...it's the reason why I always pick flash instead of ghost in 3v3.
Quote:
Can't tell how many time that extra ms could net me a kill, while I always play it safe so the extra HP doesn't help me much.
Maybe I'm still inexperienced, but I'd much rather play it safe than risk a kill and possibly getting myself killed too :P
Old 2010-12-16, 03:53   Link #328
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Maybe I'm still inexperienced, but I'd much rather play it safe than risk a kill and possibly getting myself killed too :P
A kill isn't worth a death is my motto. There is only one reason when such thing happens, and that's I was miscalculating.

[Edit]
After trying out Cass on my friend's account, I must say she is a fairly interesting champ. Her presence in team combat is fairly weak because of all those DoT, but it can be made up by her ult. I prefer maxing both her poison first, since those ability have great range, and her Q's AP ratio is quite good. Landing her Q isn't hard, also. It's just like Karthus' Q. E has too high mana cost that it isn't worth the trouble of harassing your opponents with it.
Her ms is a big problem, though. Unless you manage to land a Q on enemy champions, she's a fine example of snail.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2010-12-16 at 06:55.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 07:04   Link #329
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Wow, Teemo and Cassiopeia are a SCARY combination; screwed up our team of Heimerdinger (me), Ashe, Mundo, Udyr and Fiddlesticks. Well, the problem started when Mundo didn't even request for a lane change or some assistance and ends up feeding the pair. Also, two of our allies are chat-mute.
This is the thing that i hate the most. Playing with mute people = dead game unless that the other team are very naab. And yes , i'm glad that they did a banlist system, now can report those 1-2 leavers in a game(specially at the beginning)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 07:54   Link #330
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I checked out Trundle in a custom 5v5 today, he's a pretty fun dps champ to play...I actually managed my very first pentakill He should be under the assassins though, he has ridiculous slow/haste, and at LV18 fed, chomp/bite/munch dealt some 400s worth of damage with a 4s cd.
Quote:
Playing with mute people = dead game unless that the other team are very naab.
If they at least follow the ping, things can go a bit better...I think :P
Old 2010-12-16, 08:14   Link #331
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Aside from playing with people I know, or when my team is just too disorganizing, I rarely say anything. Actually, people who have played with me can tell you that I'm not the type who talk much .
Bad people will be bad, no matter they are mute or not, and ragers are much more annoying.

Quote:
I checked out Trundle in a custom 5v5 today, he's a pretty fun dps champ to play...I actually managed my very first pentakill He should be under the assassins though, he has ridiculous slow/haste, and at LV18 fed, chomp/bite/munch dealt some 400s worth of damage with a 4s cd.
He don't have a thing that most assassins must have, and that's chasing ability/burst dmg.
Old 2010-12-16, 10:11   Link #332
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Just saw worst Ashe ever...went for jungling Ashe, got blocked/killed, was LV3 at 23mins in the game! And the topping, we were called hackers for LVing too fast
Old 2010-12-17, 02:35   Link #333
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Talk about bad teams: I have three defeats for this day, and the latter two of them have foreign language-speaking teammates.

Seems that leaving the game for a while after a losing streak is useless in improving your play in the end.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 22:20   Link #334
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Just saw worst Ashe ever...went for jungling Ashe, got blocked/killed, was LV3 at 23mins in the game! And the topping, we were called hackers for LVing too fast
I just had a Mundo who tried to backdoor, dead 23 times and didn't get close to the inhibitors.
2 players, incl mundo running around in places they shouldn't have been in, the match miraculously lasted 2 hours.
In the end both bases, no turrents left just nexus (enemy 2 turrents) and inhibitor. Ours were all destroyed, I was TF and backdoored destroying all the inhibitor while they tried to take our base.
So then we had 2x nexus and enemy had one turrent left, 2 characters that could backdoor me and pant and he tried lol, they were close.
Damn took us another 15 minutes to counter their attack and then finally ran in and took down their nexus
The worst match I had ever been in, a lot fo trouble could've been avoided. Ending was very tense though.
Also Teemo stole our baron buff at the end which made it even more stressfull, baron was killed about 4-5 times lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 00:49   Link #335
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ It's good to know I'm not the only one getting the short end of the stick Question: after how many kills can you say that a character has been fed? Two guys were arguing about whether Ryze was fed or not at 7 kills w/3 items.
Old 2010-12-18, 00:57   Link #336
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
^ It's good to know I'm not the only one getting the short end of the stick Question: after how many kills can you say that a character has been fed? Two guys were arguing about whether Ryze was fed or not at 7 kills w/3 items.
I had a game where the enemy Pantheon got fed to 26/3/7. Guess what? He died in the first 3 seconds of team combat.

Unless it's Tryndamere or the like, I don't really care if the enemy is fed or not. I just want to know if my teammate know what they are doing.

But if you want to know if the enemy is fed or not, usually it's all depend on the number of items he has at the time frame of the match. 7 kills at the 10 minutes mark is a average number for a ganking character. That doesn't mean you can ignore him, it means your team have to avoid giving him anymore kill, and take him down as fast as possible.
Old 2010-12-18, 01:07   Link #337
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
usually it's all depend on the number of items he has at the time frame of the match.
I'll go with that then, thanks. Imo fed characters who got stack items definitely have to die after 4 stacks, even if it's a tanky character...Kat and Akali are most dangerous with maxed out mejai's <_< Not to mention Galio
Old 2010-12-18, 03:42   Link #338
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
I'll go with that then, thanks. Imo fed characters who got stack items definitely have to die after 4 stacks, even if it's a tanky character...Kat and Akali are most dangerous with maxed out mejai's <_< Not to mention Galio
They break even at 5 stacks for the price they payed, so you should only focus them when they reach 7 stacks and more. Before that, judging their important in team fight and act accordingly.
Old 2010-12-19, 04:31   Link #339
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Just had my best game EVAR! Galio (me)/Nunu/Rammus/Eve/Teemo VS Vlad/Malz/Morde/Morgana/Trynd, the beginning was a bit iffy since Nunu was jungling but things picked up very nicely with some 3 aces and simply amazing teamwork (i.e. Rammus and I taunt while Nunu ults, 4 people down->Teemo finishes off last one with shrooms in brush). It was the only game where I pulled off an amazing 754 AP and 1223 damage...with a normal attack Q+E was an easy 1k and total damage with idol went over 8000, it was like, insane 0_0
Old 2010-12-19, 04:44   Link #340
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Finally got to use Panth. 1st game was kinda dramatic since I sucked at the early stage. Lanemate calling me a noob for not harassing much (against mundo and anivia). Luckily we won most of the clashes.

2nd is kinda overkill and ended in 21mins where veigar and I got fed a lot early. Ended up with no deaths.

Tags
league of legends, lol