AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 08:07   Link #401
tech pirate

hey new here this where you talk about the anime right. anyways I have to say one piece get better and better as it goes on (unlike naruto) I don't read the manga so for me all this stuff is freash my only problem with this arc is they made the 11 super nova's look so cool but only half of them had a real fight I was hoping luffy get to fight one of them.
tech pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 08:12   Link #402
tech pirate

down but not out
tech pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 08:46   Link #403
syler321

hehe i dont think Wb and kizaru ages are that far apart...
but wil lbe very cool to see those 2 in a vs.
syler321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 23:26   Link #404
noktown

405 was real good if you don't count how they stretched it with all the emotions and flashbacks,and yey next episode is special <_<.

I just hope it's just 1 episode special...

Why didn't they show all the specials before this arc ;o
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 23:55   Link #405
mageormike
Resident Gaijin

I don't read the manga, so this is a really bad spot for me to be left off on ^_^;;

HOWEVER! There have been much worse pauses in the anime before.

Remember how they went more than a month doing character flashbacks followed by the new year's special in the middle of Enies Lobby?

At least this time it happened in a transitional phase.

Also, I too wish that they only do one Zipang episode, but considering these usually come in twos, it most likely will be a several weeks break before they show the next part of the story.
Old 2009-06-14, 00:13   Link #406
SMASHERJACKSON

405 was rly good, dont think ive seen luffy in quite a state as he was here, looking forward to the filler arc
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 14:10   Link #407
nchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASHERJACKSON View Post
405 was rly good, dont think ive seen luffy in quite a state as he was here, looking forward to the filler arc
Awesome episode. I think tears just came off my eyes. Poor Luffy. Nothing kills him more than to watch his friends disappear right in front of him, and couldn't do a thing about it. How could he become the Pirate King with so many strong opponents impossible to beat? Did anyone notice the shock in Kuma's eyes when Luffy went emotional breakdown. Or was it his eyes always like that?

Last edited by nchan; 2009-06-14 at 14:22.
nchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 16:57   Link #408
ReXcore
One Piece/Bleach&Naruto

Send a message via MSN to ReXcore
the filler will contain 2episodes, after that the new arc starts

it was a great episode!
ReXcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 19:48   Link #409
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Dam 405 very emotional .. Almost cried
Old 2009-06-14, 21:40   Link #410
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If the anime storyline wouldn't be this close to the manga storyline, they would have broadcast the last two episodes together. This would have made a much more suspenseful and exciting experience.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 21:46   Link #411
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
If the anime storyline wouldn't be this close to the manga storyline, they would have broadcast the last two episodes together. This would have made a much more suspenseful and exciting experience.
personally i feel as an anime they putthe fillers inthe right time as anime only people will be "wtfing" rigt now as they would hav no idea of what will happen next
SMASHERJACKSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 22:24   Link #412
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Even though the anime may be catching up to the manga, I think using fillers right now was not a good decision. They are guaranteed to have between 7-14 episodes storyline based pseudo-fillers soon (manga followers will understand that part considering the recent cover pages). Considering the creativity of the anime writers, I think they can successfully extend those parts further. Anyways, we will soon see how they will decide to incorporate those parts within the anime's storyline....
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 16:58   Link #413
Nightmare-Kun
The Nightmare Begins...

i cried

it was so sad seeing luffy like that
Nightmare-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 03:52   Link #414
Master Mold
Banned

Ha ha Luffy.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 07:03   Link #415
unameit

I've read the manga last week as i couldn't wait but when i watched the anime, there are more than 1 moment that i feel like really want to cry even though i already did when i read the manga.. very good, this one is emotional episode..

and regarding to zoro and the others need df, i think the answer is no... why? 1st, remember arabasta arc when luffy was put behind the bar by crocodile. That bar was made by sea water/salt or something like that and that bar weaken luffy (and all of df users for this case)..

The answer is very simple, just make a sword made of sea water element for zoro and he's ready to go against logia users... just make a weapon of it.. ussop could be pretty dangerous if he got a pistol with bullets made of sea waters elements..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 19:38   Link #416
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
The answer is very simple, just make a sword made of sea water element for zoro and he's ready to go against logia users... just make a weapon of it.. ussop could be pretty dangerous if he got a pistol with bullets made of sea waters elements..
The answer is even more simple - Haki.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 22:42   Link #417
saravis

Watched 405 and I found it to be a very powerful episode, but despite that it really had no impact on me. I've never read the manga, so I know nothing of what's coming up, but I don't need to. I know that the Straw Hat Crew are not out. They haven't been killed. They will see each other again. All I have to do is wait a few episodes and voila they'll pop up wherever Kuma sent them.

Going back a bit to 402, was I the only one who felt that Luffy's first use of second gear felt extremely underpowered in speed and in strength? It just seemed pathetic comared to how powerful it was against Lucci.

Finally, damn is Rayleigh the shit.
Old 2009-06-17, 23:05   Link #418
ellifeedn
Thinker

It's a shame we may never get to see Rayleigh again. I wouldn't mind watching fillers that were to feature him.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 12:05   Link #419
Azncoke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Watched 405 and I found it to be a very powerful episode, but despite that it really had no impact on me. I've never read the manga, so I know nothing of what's coming up, but I don't need to. I know that the Straw Hat Crew are not out. They haven't been killed. They will see each other again. All I have to do is wait a few episodes and voila they'll pop up wherever Kuma sent them.

Going back a bit to 402, was I the only one who felt that Luffy's first use of second gear felt extremely underpowered in speed and in strength? It just seemed pathetic comared to how powerful it was against Lucci.

Finally, damn is Rayleigh the shit.
Try having a beam thats as fast as light shooting at you lets see if you can dodge it
Azncoke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 14:09   Link #420
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
The answer is even more simple - Haki.
For some unknown reason, I am wondering what Usopp would be like if he had Haki...

Projectile control? lol.