AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-14, 22:45   Link #1821
Seitsuki
Onee!

They were two separate dates (easiest way for me to remember was that they used a bus for the first one and a train for the second). I believe the same clothes were to save some money in the design department
Old 2010-12-14, 23:26   Link #1822
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

For some reason what kept going through my mind watching this spectacular, preposterous romp of an episode was Hiro Shimono being totally unable to keep a straight face as he was reading that dialogue...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 23:37   Link #1823
DasDingus
Dango Daikaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Moreover, she doesn't just want a sibling relationship with him. Because she spent a lot of her childhood not living at home, but in the hospital, they did not develop the kind of relationship that makes siblings not look at each other as potential lovers (Westermarck Effect). She wants to be his wife, as well as his sister. I don't get the idea of Haru's "duty as a sibling" and what Sora thought she "deserved." She's not into duty, she's into passion. This episode was the first time we saw her get that from Haru.
Even after you accept that her time apart from Haru prevented her from developing an aversion to the idea of a romantic relationship with him, even somebody interested in a romantic relationship has to be able to differentiate between what she wants and what she deserves. There is an argument to be made, however, that the time in the hospital that prevented her from developing the Westermarck Effect as you described also prevented her from developing a healthy perspective on the difference between what she wants and what she is entitled to.

Her behavior in response to Haru showing affection for other girls while it may be understandable is not exactly normal. She clearly has an unnatural attraction to Haru both as a brother and as a lover. I feel like this has to lead to some level of jealousy down the road because I don't think anybody can reciprocate that level of affection.
Old 2010-12-14, 23:41   Link #1824
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
For some reason what kept going through my mind watching this spectacular, preposterous romp of an episode was Hiro Shimono being totally unable to keep a straight face as he was reading that dialogue...
You're not a alone I had a hard time believing how both Hiro and Hiroko managed to keep straight faces throughout those lines. I'd imagine they needed a couple of takes to flawlessly nail them

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 23:47   Link #1825
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Wait... Is this even legal to show on TV, I know its a paid cable and all...

If these kinds of stuff were shown in US tv, FCC will be chewing on the network, or it has to be PPV type of shows
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 23:49   Link #1826
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Wait... Is this even legal to show on TV, I know its a paid cable and all...
Ishihara: NO! It's all to be banned! Censor it all! How dare you show this harmful material on TV!

On a more serious note,
Question is, why should it not be legal?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 23:55   Link #1827
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ishihara: NO! It's all to be banned! Censor it all! How dare you show this harmful material on TV!

On a more serious note,
Question is, why should it not be legal?
Don't give the politicians any more "proofs" for passing their bill
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 23:57   Link #1828
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
You're not a alone I had a hard time believing how both Hiro and Hiroko managed to keep straight faces throughout those lines. I'd imagine they needed a couple of takes to flawlessly nail them
They've done it before in EF tale of memories...
In fact, if you recall that episode of Miyako's monologue, those roles were way more emotional.
Old 2010-12-15, 00:00   Link #1829
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Surely this episode was everything petty little toads like Ishihara (child-rape glorifying novelist he is) fear and loathe. Oh, the irony.

Spoiler for 11:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 02:04   Link #1830
Scy

So.... has this episode exceeded School Days 12 in being the greatest, most life changing anime episode ever made? Someone needs to think of a meme to remember this episode by.....
Scy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 02:11   Link #1831
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy View Post
So.... has this episode exceeded School Days 12 in being the greatest, most life changing anime episode ever made? Someone needs to think of a meme to remember this episode by.....
Fortunately or unfortunately, no, I doubt it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 02:42   Link #1832
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Spoiler for 11:
Spoiler for Ep. 11 + wall of text:
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 02:46   Link #1833
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
I don't know about Hiro, but you should keep in mind Hiroko's day job.

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 04:19   Link #1834
wtf
needs moar YAN :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy View Post
Please. Not even close.

While this was a great episode, it did not make me feel anything close to what I felt when watching that (which I LOVED), but that is a topic for another discussion.

Spoiler for talking about episode:
Old 2010-12-15, 05:53   Link #1835
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Personally, I find Sora's face when Haru imagines her below his desk to be even deadlier, but that's pretty impossible to deny as well.
i tought it was really happend, i'm surprised that she was appear in the under the desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:
now i like Sora how to cheer up Haru (i wish that was me!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh. My. Fucking. God....
its that all you said while watching the whole episode, many times?!
i want to scream OMG! in the whole episode but i was watching at internet cafe can't control the excitement (should be considered a public place?, thankfully no one was to react on the show that i've watched)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclesian_knight View Post
morality wise guys, this anime will send us straight to hell.this will shatter everything the innocence of people and the morals of persons who have seen this
awww, it hits me. my morality is at risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
Actually, my nickname is Haru. (And reason why my username Rave Master.) I'm still hearing Sora's sex voice saying Haru~.
i love that voice, especially in episode 11, when she said "Haru, daisuki"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Rather strange comments I found from one of the posts from the other viewers

Spoiler for Comments:

But this was an absolutely lovely episode!! Finally get to see Sora from another perspective from her lazy side (but of course thats what we love about her as well ) Next episode is just too tempting to watch how this will turn out...
thats i was thinking about, she's lazy at first but after many thrusts, she's all better. i love Sora the way she are..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 06:14   Link #1836
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

There Is No Turning Back
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 06:20   Link #1837
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Lol. Let me get this straight: hundreds of anime full of killing are fine, but this one full of love will send us to hell? Sign me up for some other religion.
I couldn't agree more. That kind of comments always make me raise an eyebrow. I fail to see what's so demonic about incest. As long as both parties truly love each other and are fully consenting, I don't see the problem. Who am I to tell people it's wrong for them to love each other? Even though I say this, I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I have no problem with incest between siblings but I'll never approve of parent/child incest. It just seems insanely wrong to me.

I assume the reason people are more shocked by incest than killing, is that we've been desensitized to the latter. We see it everyday everywhere, whether on the news or on entertainment programs. On the hand, incest remains a very taboo subject, thus it's more likely to shock people.

& thanks for the info on Taguchi Hiroko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
OMFG. HONEST TO GOD WINCEST!!! its about time!! haha. i've been shipping for this outcome for several seasons now, each one let me down, but this one finally delivered!
Now that I think about it, it's not that often we get a straight-up wincest end. And it's twincest to boot here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
You had plenty of naked Sora. You cannot complain anymore.

She truly is irresistible throughout.
Oh, I'm not complaining. I was delighted. Between this and To Love-ru (as well as Oreimo to an extent), this is a godly week for incest.

Someone vectored the screenshot:

*set as desktop background*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
thats i was thinking about, she's lazy at first but after many thrusts, she's all better. i love Sora the way she are..
Same here. Sora's flaws are an integral part of her charm.
Old 2010-12-15, 09:56   Link #1838
Peanutbutter

One of the screenshots gave me a powerful urge to create this:

Spoiler for motivational:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 11:43   Link #1839
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Kanon:
I completely agree with your view about incest. To me, as long as both parties consentually love each other, I don't care if they're siblings.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 11:48   Link #1840
Lilith
Your average fangirl

I'm having a hard time to keep my post classy.

That aside, I'm surprised how anyone can laugh at the ending scene. It was full of passion and fear of exposing. The scene of Sora coming then shocked was PRICELESS that I think I came.

Seeing Sora happy was very, very very delightful. My heart was tugging at me with each smile and intimacy between the two. I sigh at the brooding, sulky and lazy spoiled brat of before. Now she wants to take care of him.

The sex was... *brain melt* much better than before in which I laughed and smiled like silly. And seeing Haru blushing and being seduced was so... *another brain melt* I loved how he pulled his arms around her, had a pillow-talk with her, and wanted her so much that he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom.

Given how scenes from the omake ED are actually occuring, I'm believing 2ch theory about next episode. :3

And I hate Kozue-what's her name
-Was Haru really that suspicious with Sora? He walked with her, ate lunch with her and held arms with her. I don't think I'll be suspicious at that... o_o
-Should you really barge in on people having sex?!

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation