AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 05:41   Link #7581
erdii

well finally Godou broke fron tension actually from one angle what girls did was really cruel.
Old 2013-06-25, 05:46   Link #7582
Trung-t-rung

So Godou is finally snapped! That's what I called a mindbreak.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:01   Link #7583
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well finally Godou broke fron tension actually from one angle what girls did was really cruel.
Can't see it. Explain?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:11   Link #7584
Vezon

Godou is soo daring!
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:14   Link #7585
whitecloud

if only there is still a lingering effect from insane rush....shizuka will be an aunty of two kids
Old 2013-06-25, 06:15   Link #7586
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Godou is soo daring!
Because they are seducing him at most of the time since they came back to the past. Furthermore common sense won't save him here. So he goes for it and teach them a lesson for provoking him.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:27   Link #7587
Kadi
知識の探求者

So, what do you think of Godou breaking here? I see it as a first step down the jerkass path to becoming someone like Uldin, so I didn't like it.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:29   Link #7588
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

About Aisha's offensive authority I might have found something.

Kusanagi-san, I shall avenge your regrets for you...!
Clenching her fist tightly, she looked up into the sky.
Were it nighttime, she would have sworn an oath to the stars.

It is just speculation but maybe she can only use her offensive authority when the stars are visible or when it's nighttime. I'm probably seeing too much in this.

On another note Godou finally snapped, and the kissing was amazing. How would the other girls react to that. Fufufu
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:39   Link #7589
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
So, what do you think of Godou breaking here? I see it as a first step down the jerkass path to becoming someone like Uldin, so I didn't like it.
Or it's the path where he becomes like Uldin, without the jerk bits.

But personally, I always thought he would end up like Uldin.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:40   Link #7590
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
I don't think he really going to be like Uldin. Unlike Uldin, at least Godou still has some common sense from modern time and he is better at sensing the girls mood. Though I hope with this he is going to be more active in intimate action with the girls. So far he need to be pushed quite far befire finally snapped. Hopefully he can act more like a boyfriend toward girlfriend.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:48   Link #7591
Kadi
知識の探求者

But that very "modern common sense" is in the process of breaking... well, let's hope you're right and he won't end up like that jerkass. Because I also want him to be more open towards his girls... Can't wait for all those heartwarming moments yet to come.

By the way, did you people have to mention my screw-up with Aisha's age on tvtropes? ... *pouts*
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:53   Link #7592
Chris38

Let's not forget that the "morality" fraction (Yuri and Liliana) are not present in the past.

The way, I see it ... Liliana provides some nice counterbalance to Erica, while Yuri provides some counter to Ena's wild character.

In other words they would certainly intervene if Erica and Ena go too far ... in their competition for Godou - along with giving him some room to recover from the "temptation".

So, taking this into consideration, I wouldn't worry too much about Godou ending up like Uldin, since, in my opinion, his situation... is a little different.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 06:54   Link #7593
whitecloud

Hahaha...1800 to 180 one? Just missing one zero....
Old 2013-06-25, 06:54   Link #7594
Ultragunner

at least I think Godou won't go around actively hunt girls like Uldin did , but sure, he will handle the females in a badass way.

My favourite moment in this LN is when

Spoiler for spoilers!!!:

Unlike Uldin, Godou did it unconsciously but the impact is...
Old 2013-06-25, 07:21   Link #7595
whitecloud

You know....I have this feeling under the curse of insane rush he just need to charm Guinevere, and she will definititely will not summon king of the end, she will be his slave. It is actually very easy....even after her death she is still thinking of godou
Old 2013-06-25, 07:32   Link #7596
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Godou's similarity to Uldin is striking that it's like looking at his future self. Hence he will probably be a different character than him. Or at least that's what I hope.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 07:42   Link #7597
Chris38

Regarding Godou's personality, in the afterward of volume 8 it has been mentioned that:

Quote:
This time the love comedy theme is "Attitudes: Sudden Changes and Acceptance." Our protagonist is fated to undergo five or six more rounds of attitude changes before his final personality is complete. However, I don't have any intention of writing the end yet. (wry laugh)
... and I think that we have seen the first round of personality or attitude changes, in the latest translated chapter.

But, since the author mentioned that there will be so many rounds ... I doubt that this is going to be how Godou's final personality is going to look like.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 07:57   Link #7598
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
4 hot girls are all over him all the time, then this arc happens and two of them step up the "game" with him and try to seduce him for a whole week.....an ordinary guy wouldnt just settle for kissing....

And did i just see a three-way kiss at the end there........god i hope this gets animated hehehe
Old 2013-06-25, 07:57   Link #7599
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just wondering considering that it is Ruska and Clotilde's boat and the one they both use protection magic on, do you guys think Ruska and Clotilde are able to see the making out situation of Godou, Ena, and Erica? It is their boat after all................and considering what they are asking of Godou...
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 08:01   Link #7600
Gore17

Quote:
By the way, did you people have to mention my screw-up with Aisha's age on tvtropes? ... *pouts*
Sorry, that was me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Just wondering considering that it is Ruska and Clotilde's boat and the one they both use protection magic on, do you guys think Ruska and Clotilde are able to see the making out situation of Godou, Ena, and Erica? It is their boat after all................and considering what they are asking of Godou...
I think so.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem