AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-14, 17:00   Link #1481
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Hurray!

Kira, Athrun, Shinn and Dearka will be back! W00t!

(festing and dancing)
Old 2009-01-14, 19:27   Link #1482
Miyamoto Shin
Demigod

Ah...another SF, IJ, and Ds...Will be much looking forward to it...
Miyamoto Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 19:33   Link #1483
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Mmm so its a movie instead of a season? Lame even if people wouldn't of liked a 3rd season i'd bet they would still watch it.
Old 2009-01-14, 21:23   Link #1484
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Could it be the Seed movie is the 30th Annivesary show?
Probably not... As stated in the Char's Custom site, it usually takes a year from the time a movie is officially announced to when it is actually released in theaters... So the premiere date will be sometime in 2010 which would be too late for the 30th Anniversary celebration.
Old 2009-01-14, 22:27   Link #1485
justavisitor

I really enjoyed the Seed series (Not Seed-D)...it's nice to see those characters again, but really curious how is it gonna work....Lacus has Zaft, Cagalli has Orb...so EF will be the bad guy again? Furthermore, the bad guy still has to fight Kira, Authrn, Shin, and Archangel...quite a challenge for the bad guy XD...but I guess as long as the battle scene is nice, we audiences won't have too much to complain XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 22:38   Link #1486
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Could it be the Seed movie is the 30th Annivesary show?
No. In addition to what brightman pointed out, the 30th Anniversary celebration is a marketing term, so Sunrise would have been uncharacteristically remiss in not stamping that term all over the Seed movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Mmm so its a movie instead of a season? Lame even if people wouldn't of liked a 3rd season i'd bet they would still watch it.
This news isn't really news. The Seed movie was announced a long time ago, and there's just about no reason for Sunrise to kill it. Seed/Destiny is still their biggest moneymaker for the last couple of decades (although Code Geass and Gundam 00 may have come close), and they have every reason to go ahead with the project.
Old 2009-01-14, 22:38   Link #1487
kakakka

Quote:
Furthermore, the bad guy still has to fight Kira, Authrn, Shin, and Archangel...quite a challenge for the bad guy XD...but I guess as long as the battle scene is nice, we audiences won't have too much to complain XD
ROFL

Well, they could make the conflict/struggle/plot focus less on MS fighting/struggle, and more on political focus or something(?)
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 22:44   Link #1488
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
This news isn't really news. The Seed movie was announced a long time ago, and there's just about no reason for Sunrise to kill it. Seed/Destiny is still their biggest moneymaker for the last couple of decades (although Code Geass and Gundam 00 may have come close), and they have every reason to go ahead with the project.
The only reason why the movie has taken so long was because of Morosawa's illness anyway. Since Fukuda's ready to start now, I assume that she got better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
ROFL

Well, they could make the conflict/struggle/plot focus less on MS fighting/struggle, and more on political focus or something(?)
Or better yet they find yet another way for Kira to fight with Athrun again...
Old 2009-01-14, 22:46   Link #1489
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Not sure ZAFT would tolerate infighting between two of their best pilots, since apparently Kira enlists with ZAFT after Destiny.
Old 2009-01-14, 22:53   Link #1490
tanqexe

Quote:
Hey, third time's the charm. It's going to be hard to out-grandiose Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice though. Super Strike Freedom? Eternal Infinite Justice? Fukuda will probably run out of appropriate adjectives at some point...
tanqexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 22:55   Link #1491
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Not sure ZAFT would tolerate infighting between two of their best pilots, since apparently Kira enlists with ZAFT after Destiny.
If Kira and Athrun want to fight, ZAFT can't do anything to stop them.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 22:57   Link #1492
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Aww come on... Its the CE universe... Does anyone care what ZAFT tolerates and what it doesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanqexe View Post
Hey, third time's the charm. It's going to be hard to out-grandiose Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice though. Super Strike Freedom? Eternal Infinite Justice? Fukuda will probably run out of appropriate adjectives at some point...
Super Strike Freedom and Knight Infinite Justice, just to revive their former names...(do anyone actually remember those names for the two suits?)
Old 2009-01-14, 22:59   Link #1493
tanqexe

Quote:
Super Strike Freedom and Knight Infinite Justice, just to revive their former names...(do anyone actually remember those names for the two suits?)
I suppose that would appropriately follow Fukuda's trend of recycling...or is it regurgitating?
tanqexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 23:16   Link #1494
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanqexe View Post
No no no; don't be ridiculous. It'd be Enduring Freedom against Infinite Justice .

More seriously, I'd love to see the story move in a brand-new direction, but it feels like the inherent conservatism of the Gundam franchise is going to quash the chances of that. Even if that were not the case, I doubt that Fukuda would try to change things all that much.
Old 2009-01-14, 23:41   Link #1495
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
I just hope Sunrise give more time & resources to Fukuda so he can make the movie the 3rd BOOM of gundam show.Please no more Athrun vs Kira,two time already enough.Perhaps this time it will explain if normal human can have Seed mode or maybe ability like Mwu.
Old 2009-01-14, 23:52   Link #1496
justavisitor

Speaking of Mwu lets me think of Rau lol... basically the only bad guy in the Seed and Seed-D series is Mwu/Rau Le Creuset's family/dna lol..perhaps mass-produce Rau Le Creuset and give them a team of Legend MK II's to pilot...then those Rau Le Creusets betray whoever produces them and wanna destroy the world again...it would be great battle scene as lots of dragoon flying in every direction XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 23:55   Link #1497
rebel one
Do the Monkey

The only things that I really want from this right now is that they explain the Seed more and to have people actually say Gundam.
rebel one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 00:22   Link #1498
Miyamoto Shin
Demigod

Ah..I think SF & Ds Vs. IJ & Ak will be great....or if they wanna add another Villains againts those 4, I bet it'll be something colossal.... Like Regenerate or something....or some new Kick-ass MS like an Upgrade of testament Gundam or Legend...
If so, than the plot is most likely stolen Mobile Suit again....
Miyamoto Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 00:28   Link #1499
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin View Post
Ah..I think SF & Ds Vs. IJ & Ak will be great....or if they wanna add another Villains againts those 4, I bet it'll be something colossal.... Like Regenerate or something....or some new Kick-ass MS like an Upgrade of testament Gundam or Legend...

Look this combination:

TEAM SEED

Kira, Arthur & Shin [What A Combination ]

TEAM WAR

Three new Villians XD [They Better Have Skills ]
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 04:14   Link #1500
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
I think they have to make the plot more interesting, You need a legitimate threat both in MS battles and in politics because, I can't think of anything that would put the CE Universe astray without anything major happening.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep