Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-07, 19:02   Link #1801
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
Woah, you mean you think all klaxosaurs are mutated humans? And the entire problem was created by humanity?
Humans are usually the cause of most problems. At the end of the day, the whole drama with Mitsuru, Hiro and 02 can be linked to the adults erasing Hiro and 02's memories and possibly adding some mind control elements ( yellow blood cell injections also) in to make them more obedient. You guys saw how long 02's hair got, they were messed with for months, not days.
Old 2018-04-07, 19:26   Link #1802
Norn
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Humans are usually the cause of most problems. At the end of the day, the whole drama with Mitsuru, Hiro and 02 can be linked to the adults erasing Hiro and 02's memories and possibly adding some mind control elements ( yellow blood cell injections also) in to make them more obedient. You guys saw how long 02's hair got, they were messed with for months, not days.
Worst part is, that their brainwashing technology might have improved. And I think that Nana has no qualms brainwashing both of them.

At this point, their best bet is to seek for a chance to flee. But that's going to be hard in their current predicament. And I wouldn't exactly count on the others, especially Ichigo. Speaking of her, in the case that Hiro and Z2 flee, she'll be the prime target for brainwashing.

That being said, I still believe that for the large part, next episode will be this whole explanation between Z2 and Hiro, with potentially an explanation between Hiro and Mitsuru. As long as the adults don't know what precisely happened in the cockpit, they're not going to intervene (that much). But the scumbag doctor might have a very good grasp of what happened.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 19:34   Link #1803
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh wow, I just fully realised why Zero Two was so resistant to those medical tests last episode: it's basically torture. That shit never ended for her.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 19:44   Link #1804
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn View Post
Worst part is, that their brainwashing technology might have improved. And I think that Nana has no qualms brainwashing both of them.

At this point, their best bet is to seek for a chance to flee. But that's going to be hard in their current predicament. And I wouldn't exactly count on the others, especially Ichigo. Speaking of her, in the case that Hiro and Z2 flee, she'll be the prime target for brainwashing.

That being said, I still believe that for the large part, next episode will be this whole explanation between Z2 and Hiro, with potentially an explanation between Hiro and Mitsuru. As long as the adults don't know what precisely happened in the cockpit, they're not going to intervene (that much). But the scumbag doctor might have a very good grasp of what happened.
They tried running. That got them nowhere. I think they should stay and fight. With their friends, they might have a better chance.

Now that Hiro had come back to his original self, I think he will have some great plans.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 20:55   Link #1805
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Well , that explain why the guard didn't bother to shoot her , she will just regenerate quickly .

I don't think the doctor is a good person to begin with , he got his own morbid curiosity .

Is 02 the only Klaxxosaur that took form of a human , or she was artificially created , from number 01 to 09 is cross breed between human and klaxxosaur which enhanced fighting prowess but 02 is the only one who survive .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 22:40   Link #1806
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Oh, this is another good one after the Zorome-centric episode. The execution is excellent. It feels like watching an arc-conclusion episode of Kanon or Clannad. Who is the director of this episode? I’ll be surprised if it’s the same guy/lady who did the previous haphazard episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Well , that explain why the guard didn't bother to shoot her , she will just regenerate quickly .
The APE SWAT team were given orders not to hurt her anyway. So her regeneration ability doesn’t really solve to plot hole of why they didn’t use tranq-guns in the first place instead of live-ammo. Instead, it adds even more plot hole: if she can regenerate quickly, why they didn’t try to shoot her in the arms and legs to stop her temporarily and restrain/tie her up then? Because their preparation sucks. Worst.Special.Ops.ever.
Old 2018-04-07, 22:53   Link #1807
Top Sergeant

Very, very good episode. I think I like this one best thus far. Please keep the bar this high for the rest of the series!
Old 2018-04-07, 23:02   Link #1808
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Again , they are not special OP, they are just your normal everyday guards whom won't be carried tranz rounds except those work in the lab .
Old 2018-04-07, 23:05   Link #1809
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Again , they are not special OP, they are just your normal everyday guards whom won't be carried tranz rounds except those work in the lab .
Then the ones giving the order are the worst.commanders.ever. We've already talked about this in length before.
Old 2018-04-07, 23:07   Link #1810
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Then the ones giving the order are the worst.commanders.ever.
Ask your everyday cop if he carry tranq around .

Only specific person is permit to carry one .

About 1 of the fan theory , that because Hiro licked 02 blood , he was able to ride indefinitely with 02 , i wonder if APE tried to inject her blood to other children .
Old 2018-04-07, 23:16   Link #1811
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Ask your everyday cop if he carry tranq around .
Quoting myself coz you are repeating the same damn argument:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
02 retaliating is not a remote possibility like a cop encountering a terrorist on a Friday night. It's a very very very close and easy-to-anticipate possibility. It's within reason. They already did the right thing by bringing guns, but they chose the wrong guns for the operation they were in. All those APE team had to do is bring the tranq-ish guns they use in this episode which is very simple, very easy and very logical. Like, if they have working brains, the tranq guns should've been the ones they prepared first and foremost.
Better yet, here's the entire page for you to look back to:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...42#post6217242
Old 2018-04-08, 00:02   Link #1812
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I think at this point the argument is old and tired. The best thing to do is to let it drop and move on (or if you insist, use PM, VM or a social group for said discussion).
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 00:18   Link #1813
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

What a great episode, definitely the best of the series so far. I'm really looking forward to where we go from here.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 00:25   Link #1814
Skaddix

Yeah Obelisk is right the security team sent to pick up Zero Two makes zero sense. Unless those guns are to shoot at flying Klaxxosaurs, they serve no points. The adults aren't an issue and shooting Dr. Franxx team of special pilots to death doesn't seem like a good idea either. A tranq gun is better in every way.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 00:31   Link #1815
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ I really appreciate your support, Skads. But let's just move on from that topic coz the problem is already clear for most people.

Anyway, the music cues of this episode are also done really well along with the good direction. This is why I want to know who directed this episode.
Old 2018-04-08, 00:39   Link #1816
firemagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
Woah, you mean you think all klaxosaurs are mutated humans? And the entire problem was created by humanity?
Not exactly, I wouldn't be surprised by that either. We have bits and pieces to suggest that, at a minimum, the Klaxosaurs are either evolving humanoid forms and that humans can transform into them. Hachi and Nana outright suggest as much in episode 12, and Zero-Two is walking, talking confirmation of the former...

In fact, now that I look at it again, it's quite noteworthy that at 07:18 or so in the episode when he's shown torturing Zero-Two, Dr. Franxx outright states that Zero-Two has "developed" a human form. His entire statement suggests that his team were actively experimenting with giving Klaxosaurs human forms and/or performing genetic engineering to produce human/klaxosaur hybrids.
firemagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 02:50   Link #1817
AnimeFan188

Considering how quickly 02 recovered from having a hole punched through her hand,
why didn't her knee injury heal quickly too?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 03:27   Link #1818
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Considering how quickly 02 recovered from having a hole punched through her hand,
Yep, it's like inconsistent Wolverine mutation.
Old 2018-04-08, 03:40   Link #1819
Blueknight78

Quote:
well it could be which since she for "now is more human tham monster" at last is not red anymore and normal human skin color", her "healing power are weakned" in her currently state.
Old 2018-04-08, 04:13   Link #1820
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Quote:
well it could be which since she for "now is more human tham monster" at last is not red anymore and normal human skin color", her "healing power are weakned" in her currently state.
Huh? What are you talking about with the bolded parts? The knee injury (which Hiro licked) happened this episode during the flashback when 02 was still a red-oni kid. So her healing powers should still be the same as when they lasered a hole through her hand before it. But for some convenience, dramatic and sentimental reasons, her healing powers just didn't work at that specific moment.