AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-15, 22:00   Link #4441
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Didnt they learn any thing from Raccoon City nukes dont work all it does is make it worse
Old 2010-09-15, 22:02   Link #4442
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Didnt they learn any thing from Raccoon City nukes dont work all it does is make it worse
2:36 - 2:57 (This is what will happen )

Spoiler for Video:

The nukes will probably just make matters worse, there were only 4 nukes that were launched, so if there are still any countries alive, they will go genocide meaning that they will start launching nukes. Leading to more countries doing whatever it takes to blow eachother up...
Old 2010-09-15, 22:39   Link #4443
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The nukes will probably just make matters worse, there were only 4 nukes that were launched, so if there are still any countries alive, they will go genocide meaning that they will start launching nukes. Leading to more countries doing whatever it takes to blow eachother up...
I think some of you are assuming that the nukes would actually hit their designated targets in the first place. Bear in mind many nuke-capable countries (including the US, Russia of course) have comprehensive missile defense systems in place to intercept the nukes while they're airborne.

The whole point behind the US launching a pre-emptive nuclear attack is because the President and most of his senior staff were already infected and would soon be incapacitated, so the President needed to authorise the launch before another country makes the first move, because if the US is willing to go this far, you can bet other countries like Russia and China would do the same. It's all about who's got the first strike. What happens after is less relevant in this context.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 22:56   Link #4444
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Oye. They should be thinking more about how to deal with the zombies instead of killing each other.

Geeze the zombies aren't the enemy, the humans are.

Though the fact that there's an EMP means that some of the missiles either aborted or were intercepted before they reached their target.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 23:02   Link #4445
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

The anime's going to be ending and I believe it would be a 'life goes on' scenario for the crew. I loved their modifications in the manga storyline - some things were made a lot clearer with the anime.

I also tried to expound on why I prefer Takashi x Saeko. The anime just showed more to me.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 23:06   Link #4446
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I.

THIS is the problem Takashi has: If he chooses Saeko, Rei will give up on living - literally. Or become angry enough to kill him. If he chooses Rei, Saeko will eventually 'self-destruct' for lack of a better term. Or be angry enough to kill him.

Either way, they'll kill him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Yep, seems like it. She'd do whatever it takes to be with him, even if he was in love with another, because she couldn't survive without him. Can you say... three--*cough* polygamy?
Truely pathetic. Rei should just find another guy when it all calms down.
Old 2010-09-15, 23:46   Link #4447
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Oye. They should be thinking more about how to deal with the zombies instead of killing each other.

Though the fact that there's an EMP means that some of the missiles either aborted or were intercepted before they reached their target.
Nah, they probably thought they were already too knee-deep in this s**t to do anything soon enough. You're right humans are the true enemy, that's why they decided to dust off the nukes and put them to "good" use. That was about the only thing they could do to save what's left of the US by making sure they don't have to face a nuclear threat when they already have zombies to worry about.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 00:27   Link #4448
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Quote:
Spoiler for EMP:
Old 2010-09-16, 01:04   Link #4449
Mute
エアコンを止めろ!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Mute
Quote:

How are the humans the enemy? Elaborate.
Mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 01:14   Link #4450
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Well that sorta spoils the surprise of what the next episode is going to show
Now hold on.....it does not mean the authors/directors cannot change that.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 01:19   Link #4451
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
It's the Ohio Class to be precise. The Los Angeles Class does not carry nuclear missiles.

Dunno if anybody's mentioned this, but that scene was an obvious homage to Crimson Tide. Even the character designs are straight carbon copies of those from the film, which was interesting since in that film Russia and the US were close to exchanging nukes, only that in the end they didn't take the shot; here they decided to launch the nuke, thus initiating the nuclear apocalypse.
its that or the nukes explode in midair, causing the same thing in Modern Warfare 2 where the entire electrical systems went bye bye. (i still hate that freakin level)

Raccoon city was so wrong in so many levels. they tried to cover thar sins with it, but the truth will never escape
Old 2010-09-16, 01:29   Link #4452
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
It's the Ohio Class to be precise. The Los Angeles Class does not carry nuclear missiles.
Ohio Class? Damn I forgot that one What the seawolf class? Any of them possibly present around the world in this anime?
Quote:
Dunno if anybody's mentioned this, but that scene was an obvious homage to Crimson Tide. Even the character designs are straight carbon copies of those from the film, which was interesting since in that film Russia and the US were close to exchanging nukes, only that in the end they didn't take the shot; here they decided to launch the nuke, thus initiating the nuclear apocalypse.
That is a very nice find! I liked Crimson Tide a lot! Once again really well done to spot this...I had no idea and the OST is nicely played out!
Quote:
2:36 - 2:57 (This is what will happen )

Spoiler for Video:
Holy crap! I over ROFL at 9000 or more! My stomach hurts so much. Best part is of Mario eating the Magical Mushrooms. ROFL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
THIS is the problem Takashi has: If he chooses Saeko, Rei will give up on living - literally. Or become angry enough to kill him. If he chooses Rei, Saeko will eventually 'self-destruct' for lack of a better term. Or be angry enough to kill him.

Either way, they'll kill him.
Holy shit! You have to be shitting me! So Takashi has no choice but to have sex with both of them or one of them will be killed. So if both are pregnant with a kid from him then they will be happy or before that happens one of them will try to kill each other?

If so they Saeko has every chance of winning for sure.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 08:47   Link #4453
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well as long as Rei has the go signal for Takashi liking another girl I guess he's one lucky dude.
NUCKES!!! Oh well I wonder if finally the zombies in the final episode will have real "RED" blood rather than the black censored one. Iam just glad it wasn't white like the old blood censors.
Old 2010-09-16, 10:06   Link #4454
Hallgaar

Think you need to watch a different version, the one i've been watching has red blood. Sometimes randomly.
Hallgaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 10:54   Link #4455
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I see so there are more gorier scenes! AGH! As a horror fan I must watch them.

Darken blood is a good way to censor blood unlike before they make it green or white. As a kid I use to think it was either acid from the zombies or snot. lol Anyways will be waiting for the zombie design images that's what Iam anticipating from this series.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2010-09-16 at 12:22.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 10:56   Link #4456
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Well that sorta spoils the surprise of what the next episode is going to show
I think you might still be surprised....
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 11:15   Link #4457
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
How are the humans the enemy? Elaborate.
Simple.

Zombies are running around killing people and infecting more.

While that is going on, the governments of the world and more focused on destroying each other's military bases/capitals with nukes.

I mean if they were targeting major population areas like in New York, Beijing, Toronto, Paris, etc. or areas where they're are tons of zombies then sure.

But they are doing it to kill each other's military capabilities which will reduce their effectiveness to fight back the undead.

THey should be working together, not killing each other.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 14:30   Link #4458
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
The anime's going to be ending and I believe it would be a 'life goes on' scenario for the crew. I loved their modifications in the manga storyline - some things were made a lot clearer with the anime.

I also tried to expound on why I prefer Takashi x Saeko. The anime just showed more to me.
I'm a Takashi x Saeko fan, too.

Rei is just way too brutally bitchy when she's stressed out.
Old 2010-09-16, 14:45   Link #4459
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Rei is just way too brutally bitchy when she's stressed out.
But she was oh so sweet this episode
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 16:54   Link #4460
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
But she was oh so sweet this episode
Those moments are few and far between. If I had to choose someone to have to survive in a post apocalyptic world with, I would choose Saeko without even having to think about it. Saeko keeps her cool way better than Rei (who tends to get really unstable every time there's a crisis).

And I might add that Rei only is getting really flirty with Takashi because Hisashi is dead. She's really clingy, if you can't tell from her behavior.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse