AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 12:29   Link #121
Candyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
LOL, really? Wow, where I can find more of his illustrations?
Well I only saw raw scans. Maybe he posts some drafts on his blog if he has any.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 16:40   Link #122
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

in the special released in shonen jump, there was this part where they showed nadeshiko(novel ver.), i didnt know there was actually a novel.god i want to read that so bad!!or more of the manga, or watch more of the anime.
Old 2012-07-07, 21:22   Link #123
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well this isnt to bad its kind of a reverse Oh! My Goddess
Old 2012-07-09, 05:59   Link #124
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i like this series so far i hope they keep the comedy up
Old 2012-07-09, 06:39   Link #125
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

An interesting show to say the least.

I am actually quite supportive of the main girl. It is one thing to want her to "share the love", but it is entirely another to tell her to be homeless. Further she isn't a bad person at all. She didn't mean to hurt others, and when it comes to the crunch she cares about protecting those she loves just like anyone else would.

This is helped by the fact that the god is a jerk. Even though Momiji is doing an important job, she sucks at it, and clearly gives deities everywhere a bad name. I enjoy watching her being put in her place and being beaten up by a mortal.

I don't know what is happening in the future, but I suspect there are genuine supernatural reasons why Ichiko is so fortunate. As such I think ultimately what needs to happen isn't that Ichiko needs to become unlucky, but that she needs to find a way to spray her absorbed fortune back out at a stable rate.

In the mean time, she can have Momiji as her new best friend. Momiji already has negative luck, so it's not like she can be hurt by being around Ichiko. And Momiji needs to learn some manners anyway. Funny that her extreme luck means Ichiko can fight on equal terms with a deity.
Old 2012-07-11, 14:10   Link #126
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

it seems they are gonna keep 1 manga chapter = 1 anime episode, thoug theyre including the tanloubon 4-koma, the episode itself was lot of fun, and the production values remain good for this second episode, this is the series that is making me wish a week go faster this season.
Old 2012-07-11, 14:46   Link #127
bastek66

Binbougami ga anime now with 100% more references

bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:18   Link #128
Kyouka
Is Here

nadeshiko was awesome again in her 5 secs of screen time =D
did the ending scenes changed a little or is it just me
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:45   Link #129
larethian

The classroom part was pretty funny, and that space inside the closet, gahahaha! That foreigner speech-style hentai Bouzu practically did nothing . Binbougami starts getting motivated, it seems. I really hope this gets an annual cour.

HanaKana really delivered. Those screams and shrieks, how does she protect her throat, I wonder?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:50   Link #130
Xaturas

Joined my watchlist or sure. Didn't laugh like that for quite some time.
I think I'm gonna even read manga especially when chapters are like 50-70 pages long.
Old 2012-07-12, 13:53   Link #131
Misdreavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
The classroom part was pretty funny, and that space inside the closet, gahahaha! That foreigner speech-style hentai Bouzu practically did nothing . Binbougami starts getting motivated, it seems. I really hope this gets an annual cour.

HanaKana really delivered. Those screams and shrieks, how does she protect her throat, I wonder?
Considering Momiji straight out stated that this is a one-cour anime at the end of the episode, I highly doubt it. Isn't Medaka Box reclaiming this timeslot next season anyway?

Also considering that HanaKana almost never screams in any of her other works, I don't think that should be a problem. Hell Kaji Yuki and Okamoto Nobuhiko scream way more and they're fine lol.
Misdreavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 14:10   Link #132
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

theres a point i forgot to mention, the bgm its just top tier, and is used very good, saw lots of comments saying the one playing when sakura confronts momiji, saying its similar to FF13 battle bgm, i googled it and indeed very similar.
Old 2012-07-12, 15:05   Link #133
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The best part of this show right now is definitely the interplay between Ichiko and Momiji. It's like the very definition of opposites clashing and an unstoppable force versus an immovable object. Also dare I say this show has the most amusing facial expressions.

Caught a Mobile Suit Gundam and a G Gundam reference in there as well as another DBZ but I probably missed some this show moves through it's layered gag bits so damn fast. Also yet again it becomes apparent to me just how massive Ichiko's chest is and how much focus it gets, but somehow it isn't as out of this world as the likes of Horizon where they look like implant jobs.

What else...Bobby just looks like a bobby. I guess that's just the name for all black dudes that show up in anime and games from now until the end of time. I think Bobby (the one in Macross Frontier too) is supposed to be based off of this famous gaijin MMA fighter named Bobby Ologun who became famous for constantly butchering Japanese words in interviews and just plain being kind of weird and well..obviously foreign.

I find Ichiko a nice balance within the evergrowing popularity of the "perfect girl", especially since unlike a lot of the time everyone seems to call her on her obvious personality flaws and really she's not that insufferable so much as loud and amusing and seems to have more issues than she's letting on. Plus I'd kind of be freaking out too if I had some poverty goddess after me trying to kill me and everyone was always talking about me behind my back. Her ideal fortunate life is kind of a farce when you think about it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 16:57   Link #134
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Hehehe, this is definitely an anime that can keep you entertained with both humour and it's fan service

Both episode 1 and 2 have managed to keep me entertained with it's wacky antics, facial expressions, jokes, references and random drawing styles they put in every now and then
Old 2012-07-12, 17:09   Link #135
Ridwan

After watching the 2nd episode, I'm contemplating to restrict myself to the manga.
Old 2012-07-12, 17:16   Link #136
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
After watching the 2nd episode, I'm contemplating to restrict myself to the manga.
the manga made me cry...
Old 2012-07-12, 17:30   Link #137
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
^THIS.

I am laughing so hard right now after watching just the first episode. This is my replacement for Nyaruko-San.
Visually, it's already more energetic than Nyaruko. The show is just constantly filled with wacky and humorous expressions. I like how this series just goes full out with it's references. The author isn't afraid of distorting the characters appearances, he will do it as long it's funny and fits with whatever he is referencing. Yea, it may seem really obvious and unoriginal, but it's effective at making me laugh and keeping my attention up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
Heh, I read the manga a week before the show premiered. I told myself that I'll just have a sneak peak and read like 1 or 2 chapters. However, I just ended doing a marathon and read up to the latest scanlated chapter. I don't have any regrets so far, as sunrise is doing a pretty good job with the anime.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-07-13 at 05:37.
U<3Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 17:52   Link #138
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Heh, I read the manga a week before the show premiered. I told myself that I'll just have a sneak peak and read like 1 or 2 chapters. However, I just ended doing a marathon and read up to the latest scanlated chapter. I don't have any regrets so far, as sunrise is doing a pretty good job with the anime.
haha yeah same here i wanted to see the pink hair girl and boom last chapter please subscribe for updates
Old 2012-07-12, 18:09   Link #139
ShiroiRyu

Good adaptation for a good manga.
Really the Rosario + Vampire reference. **
Old 2012-07-12, 19:14   Link #140
novalysis

Two harpies burn each other in hell. It's utterly hilarious.

And this anime shows that it's even more Action-Shounen then Nyaruko! Another strong, second episode.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen, supernatural