AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-13, 19:30   Link #41
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Pretty much. Likely for the cannon fodder guys they got the same gun as Tokyo MPD detectives to strengthen the perceived connection to police work between them and the audience, while the named charecters get the cool guns.

Incidentally, Shiranui uses a Mk. 23; from what I've heard, while it was designed for SOCOM it's hardly been used in the field, and the SEALs use the M11 / SIG P226 more often in the field. Certainly it's not as concealable as a 92FS or a P226...
MK 23 was cool as I have used one before, and it generated a bit moar recoil than the USP... damn .45ACP and your slightly off recoil...

still, he doesnt suit 92FS at all... dark shady ones should go to more vintage or exotic ones...
Old 2011-05-15, 09:49   Link #42
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Tooyama Kinji... I've never seen a straight guy that hates women so much... Thank goodness the anime doesn't reveal most of his inter-thoughts. Half of them were how he's painstalkingly aware of the sexual attractiveness of every girl he meets, followed by how much those details are just killing him inside...

And for some reason, he's particularly sensitive towards their Fragrance...
Old 2011-05-15, 09:50   Link #43
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Tooyama Kinji... I've never seen a straight guy that hates women so much... Thank goodness the anime doesn't reveal most of his inter-thoughts. Half of them were how he's painstalkingly aware of the sexual attractiveness of every girl he meets, followed by how much those details are just killing him inside...

And for some reason, he's particularly sensitive towards their Fragrance...
It's the side effect of HSS....the PAINFUL side effect.
Old 2011-05-15, 10:36   Link #44
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's the side effect of HSS....the PAINFUL side effect.
well aside from the gigolo mentality that made every woman he saved blush, that too....
Old 2011-05-22, 12:40   Link #45
HuNGaricum

i think, it's just kinji's personality,(not his HSS) which declines women this much... HSS is.. umm... a way to fix this failure... I think his brother's crossdressing has a way too big part in this(let's be paranoid! every girl is a trap!!!)
Old 2011-05-29, 02:36   Link #46
shishio

Actually, how powerful is this HSS ability anyway? I know Kinji is growing stronger at an accelerated speed but is there any difference between his HSS and his Bro's HSS ability besides the trigger?

I've heard of different type of HSS. Are there maybe more levels of HSS which Kinji haven't unlocked?

I don't know why but HSS ability looks like a type of limit break or something. Maybe after leveling up will earn new limit breaks FF style
Old 2011-05-29, 03:46   Link #47
tsunade666

Its not the type that when you level up you will reach new heights of ability.

HSS evolved by the needs of situations. A near death situation, your girlfriend was taken by another guy or in case an NTR case, get sexually arouse and lastly know activation is wet dreams. That's the most case of activation.

Kinichi's way of activation is manually activated and not triggered activated.

If it's about strength of HSS. Well it probably depends on the users will power or mental strength. Because it's an accelerated thought process. If the user is kinda slow it in determining the information which acquired. No matter how hasten your way of thinking it's useless. It also increase reflex rate and mobility to it's utmost limit.
Old 2011-05-31, 22:47   Link #48
shishio

Let's say that Kinji plans to control his HSS ability, anybody can...maybe guess his trigger?...for example, Kinji bringing along an Oppai Mousepad
Old 2011-05-31, 23:19   Link #49
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
Let's say that Kinji plans to control his HSS ability, anybody can...maybe guess his trigger?...for example, Kinji bringing along an Oppai Mousepad
That would take too much space and why would he do that, when he can have as much naked pictures of a certain Miko or the genius sniper as he please Heck, I think Riko would also gladly to supply some of her owns for world peace
Old 2011-06-01, 02:43   Link #50
shishio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
That would take too much space and why would he do that, when he can have as much naked pictures of a certain Miko or the genius sniper as he please Heck, I think Riko would also gladly to supply some of her owns for world peace
Yea..but it is said that he can't get off with just the pics. It has to be a live mode. He is a PRACTICAL person after all . Anyway, you can't have a certain portable magical Miko or a certain portable scientific Riko with you all the time.
Old 2011-06-05, 15:53   Link #51
Mars Mode

Well he said that he simply cant get excited of pictures, even if they are of the real ones. He said something along the lines of real girls have weapons Hidden underneath his clothes.
Old 2011-06-06, 13:35   Link #52
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
He already knows how to trigger it at will. That's why he kissed Aria and Shirayuki.

The problem is that he has trouble stopping it at will.
Old 2011-06-06, 17:51   Link #53
Zakoo

He can't control it neither, always ending up regretting that he said such sweet words to the girls.

So embarassing ~~
Old 2011-06-10, 21:38   Link #54
Shadow5YA

Yes, he can't control it, but at least he knows how to get it started.
Old 2011-06-19, 17:48   Link #55
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Its quite possible that he might enter Hysteria on will when ever he has some...inappropriate thoughts about Aria/Harem (Aria seems to be the easiest way to enter Hysteria).

Also, I wasn't really sure, but does Hysteria Mode unlock all of his muscle power as well? For if he can process more information than I guess that means that he's using 100% of his brain power (humans normally use 35%), and then he could use 100% muscle power (humans normally use about 50-75%). Can anyone explain this to me, about how hysteria actually makes you stronger?
Old 2011-06-19, 23:44   Link #56
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Its quite possible that he might enter Hysteria on will when ever he has some...inappropriate thoughts about Aria/Harem (Aria seems to be the easiest way to enter Hysteria).

Also, I wasn't really sure, but does Hysteria Mode unlock all of his muscle power as well? For if he can process more information than I guess that means that he's using 100% of his brain power (humans normally use 35%), and then he could use 100% muscle power (humans normally use about 50-75%). Can anyone explain this to me, about how hysteria actually makes you stronger?
It's not explained as such but it does have this effect no matter what anyone says....to ridiculous superhuman levels as well...
Old 2011-06-20, 11:16   Link #57
Mars Mode

Well 30 times more in neurotransmitters isnt something to laugh.
But the way I see it is more like dexterity he wins, with a little increase of phisical strength but not that much after all everything is going in his brain.
If not he could have brushed Koko with just strength alone. Without harming her.
Old 2011-06-20, 11:50   Link #58
tsunade666

Strength added was due to only well coordinated muscle movement. Since Kinji isn't strong to begin with. Only his reflex movement increase or just like you said dexterity with a higher agility than normal. If Kinji trained his body more then the effect of Hysteria mode will be more monstrous.
Old 2011-06-20, 12:38   Link #59
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Strength added was due to only well coordinated muscle movement. Since Kinji isn't strong to begin with. Only his reflex movement increase or just like you said dexterity with a higher agility than normal. If Kinji trained his body more then the effect of Hysteria mode will be more monstrous.
Well going along that line, that doesn't explain how he's able to slash a knife at supersonic speeds. I can imagine him using the whip method (manipulating your body to mimic a whip-like motion), but reaction speed alone is not enough, so it is probable that Hysteria mode lends him strength too, or just makes the muscle movements more efficient.

I was thinking, is it possible that Hysteria Mode can cause a coma? Perhaps staying in Hysteria Beserker for a long amount of time, although it is unpredictable? Will create enough nervous stress to stop brain activity?
Old 2011-06-20, 13:46   Link #60
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I was thinking, is it possible that Hysteria Mode can cause a coma? Perhaps staying in Hysteria Beserker for a long amount of time, although it is unpredictable? Will create enough nervous stress to stop brain activity?
It's possible. For Kinji staying in hysteria mode for more than a minutes already makes him sleepy for a day. While his big bro in hysteria mode that stays for a day sleeps for a week.

It gives huge damage to your brain and it's system. I'm not sure on what's the name of that body system where brain send signals around the body. Because that part itself was hasten 30 times from my understanding.

EDIT:

Quote:
Well going along that line, that doesn't explain how he's able to slash a knife at supersonic speeds. I can imagine him using the whip method (manipulating your body to mimic a whip-like motion), but reaction speed alone is not enough, so it is probable that Hysteria mode lends him strength too, or just makes the muscle movements more efficient.
You know samurai and such moves faster but the body build isn't that big. Maybe it's the same principles. Hysteria mode favors more on dexterity and agility than strength itself.

Tags
characters