AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 23:14   Link #13041
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Treme and Senpai - I already have one for Kanzashi Honestly, I never thought Daydreams would get this far. It was just an experiment to improve my romance writing. Now it's my most viewed fic Seriously, Laura's arc has spiraled out of control.
Oh good, our chance to read "Shadow" is Gone
Old 2011-12-14, 23:16   Link #13042
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'll have to agree with Zero's ideas. They're great.

Hm... You could have Mr. Sarashiki grill Irish on his intentions with his daughter.

You could also have Mrs. Sarashiki play shipper on deck between the two.

That's all I've got at the moment, since I blew out all my inner crack helping entertain a certain amazing girl.

And depending where this is on the timeline of Shadow, Kyuukai could visit to talk to the heads of Tatenashi's organization where you can reveal more about it's inner workings.

And if it's past Canan's arrival at the academy...

Imagine the Sarashiki parents' reaction at having a rather busty attractive teenager in a neko outfit glomp their planning-future-son-in-law, while squealing "Daddy!"
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:17   Link #13043
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No freaking way! I'm not abandoning that after all the planning I did! I'm just surprised people actually like it.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:18   Link #13044
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I'll have to agree with Zero's ideas. They're great.

Hm... You could have Mr. Sarashiki grill Irish on his intentions with his daughter.

You could also have Mrs. Sarashiki play shipper on deck between the two.
Umm, Rain, the personality is flipped, now it was the father who is a playboy goofball and the mother was a serious tsundere.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:19   Link #13045
Eratas123

@ Rain - Looks like someone's getting lucky

Anyway, I'm more worried about how to handle the first meeting. As the head of the family and a main mission taker, they're probably expecting her to take a partner who's strong and experienced.....then they see this white haired shota who's even younger than she is

What Senpai said, the Dad's a goofball while the Mom's a strict hardass.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:22   Link #13046
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Seriously?

Then the roles can swap about. And do I hear Tsundere? Heheheheh... That changes things...

@ Eratas: All Irish needs to do is prove he's capable. No badmouthing the IS or organizations related to it this time around.

He needs to be on the tip of his toes, and on his best manners. And that means putting up with all of Tatenashi's eccentrics.

And we'll love to see him try. And as we know it, he'll try. And try. And try...
Old 2011-12-14, 23:28   Link #13047
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think I should put a life arc for people like Honne or Chelsea?

@ Rain - He already made a bad first impression when he barged in wearing a Butler Outfit that looked like it'd been forced on him The staff thought he was the new recruit and placed him there. Things get worse from there when they ask him his skills and he says he can't do much (Lies, he just doesn't want to say anything.) They get even more skeptical when he says his name is Irish and that he's only 14.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:31   Link #13048
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, I bet that threw them for a loop.

To rectify the situation, maybe they should take a closer look at his mission and background records.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:31   Link #13049
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Do you think I should put a life arc for people like Honne or Chelsea?
Honne I can see, but really, does the reader CAN recognize Chelsea? And no, I'm not talking about popularity either. Unless your intention is to establish underdog character, then why not.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:36   Link #13050
Eratas123

@ Rain - It does get better. A renegade pilot attacks them and the parents didn't have the suitable security measures implemented. Irish and Tatenashi work together to dismantle the unit before it could hurt anyone. Parents go WTF when they see this.

@ Senpai - I'm putting separate fics for the life arcs now. Any suggestions for a title for Kanzshi?
Old 2011-12-14, 23:39   Link #13051
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Everyone would go WTF when seeing a "normal" 14 year old dismantle a mech suit with the power of a WMD.

Irish is the farthest thing from a stu, that's for sure. I'm trying to counteract Kyuukai's Stuness by slowly crippling him.

Yeah, I'm an ass like that.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:41   Link #13052
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, I'm not the most romantic guy around here, best left it for another guy
Old 2011-12-14, 23:43   Link #13053
Eratas123

@ Rain - He wasn't dismantling it He only distracted her by baiting her and stabbing it to distract her long enough for Tatenashi to fire on her.

Really? Irish seems Stu like to me.

@ Senpai - You're writing a twincest fic. Come on, there's gotta be something!
Old 2011-12-14, 23:44   Link #13054
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

"Illusion Trapped in the Mirror"?
Old 2011-12-14, 23:46   Link #13055
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay! Thank you, Senpai~
Old 2011-12-14, 23:49   Link #13056
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: How about, "Through The Looking Glass"? Or, "The Look in Her Eyes"? Or "My Knight in Shining White Armor"? Considering what Ichika pilots and all.

Anyway, Irish is unique enough and has enough limits to be deconstructing the idea of the male IS OC, and the idea of the stu for these kinds of fics.

Now I've got to take a quick bath. Be right back.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:53   Link #13057
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Where is a good spot for a RL meet up for forum members in Ichika's city? It's where he and Kanzashi are supposed to meet.

@ Rain - He's the only normal who fights without some kind of power armor. "Through the looking glass" might be be for Tatenashi
Old 2011-12-15, 00:05   Link #13058
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

----------------------------------------
The wheels grinds and dug the smooth surface of the combat simulation room, instantly accelerate his body at 5.5 g. He flew as if the air is an invisible parchment for him to dance on.

"That's... impossibly graceful, most of I.S. wouldn't be able to do that"

As the pilot engaged the training dummy, one would expect the pilot will use sword or another kind of close combat weapons.

However this is not the case, his body itself is covered with chainsaw, each of which has thousand of microscopic teeth that mnoves beyond hypersonic velocity. Six of which are located in the legs alone, making each kick more destructive that most people will expect.

And his attack did not slow down his attempt to dodge any attack aimed at him, especially with the booster on his back engaged at full power.

"Hirameki Endou maximize the torque and responsiveness of the actuator, with 120 ms total response time, all of it's limbs is capable to move twice as fast as state of the art I.S." Professor noted while not even looking at her, just paid the attention to the screen showing the resulting data, while occasionally look at the mock battles "On the down side, so much power allocated to it that Hirameki Endou's flight capability is limited to Mach 2.8"

"I see, trading the airspeed for maneuverability...."
----------------------------------

@Eras

I don't know.... it's odaiba, so would be filled with them.
Old 2011-12-15, 00:09   Link #13059
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That looks like a scary machine O.o How they let that thing pass safety regulations is beyond me.

Side note - Okay then, what kind of place instead? Cafe? Manga shop?
Old 2011-12-15, 00:09   Link #13060
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: It's also where Hidan no Aria takes place.

@ Eratas: Forum members? Are you planning a "self insertion"?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest