AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-12-13, 20:31   Link #281
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Cool, Kassasin free week :3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Yeah Pan's really cool, if you got skill with him he can even 1V2 and get a double kill unharmed! Needs a lot of practice though, and tends to be focused on a lot in team fights.
Unharmed is kinda exaggerated, because the only way Pantheon can come of out 1vs2 unharmed is when the enemies are dumbass.
Old 2010-12-13, 21:16   Link #282
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
I tried Kass and Malzahar. And due to the fact I am pretty good with caster in general, I did pretty well. 22-8 I think I got to try more champs.
Those two are very easy to handle , harrass ; run ; harrass ; run , specially Kassa with his blink. Silence ; pulse (4stacks) ; blink or blink(extra dmg) ; silence ; pulse(4stacks) ; depend on the moment.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 22:37   Link #283
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Those two are very easy to handle , harrass ; run ; harrass ; run , specially Kassa with his blink. Silence ; pulse (4stacks) ; blink or blink(extra dmg) ; silence ; pulse(4stacks) ; depend on the moment.
It's not that easy as you think. Even with the initiator jump in first, it's still hard to survive amidst all that chaos with Kassadin because people will jump on him the moment they see him.
Btw, Force Pulse need 6 stacks, not 4.
Old 2010-12-13, 23:03   Link #284
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Could get used to, but takes a lot of time.
She's like Karthus and Urgot with an ulti AoE stun/slow.

And RIOT likes Kog'Maw.
Old 2010-12-14, 01:31   Link #285
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Unharmed is kinda exaggerated, because the only way Pantheon can come of out 1vs2 unharmed is when the enemies are dumbass.
Well, most people just try to avoid his spear and don't bother taking out his aegis (even more so for melee), so he can spear->attack->shield bash->attack->HS strike. Once the first enemy is down, the second will chicken out most of the time, leaving him enough time to build his aegis and cooldowns, and then jump them in peace
Quote:
It's not that easy as you think. Even with the initiator jump in first, it's still hard to survive amidst all that chaos with Kassadin because people will jump on him the moment they see him.
SO true. Silencers are the primary targets in a battle, especially if there's a lot of casters in the team.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 01:38   Link #286
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Never thought Heimerdinger could be such a fun Champion to use.
Although the game was 5v4 with the allies in advantage, it was still somewhat fair, considering the enemy team even aced us. But the advantage probably started with the number of turrets taken down. The two people who were laning against me and Tristana (Karthas and Yi) can't touch our turrets.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 01:45   Link #287
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Beware of Nunus, they gulp down them turrets for breakfast
Old 2010-12-14, 04:05   Link #288
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Wow, Locket is gone? O_o

Well, I can live with the Malzahar buff, and Pantheon is pleased with the change of Last Whisper.
Ward nerf is kinda, well, meh unless I am playing with my pre-made team. People will be less likely to buy ward in pub game than now, and I hate it when I have to be the only one who provide wards for my entire team.
Old 2010-12-14, 04:20   Link #289
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Urgot FINALLY GOT A BUFF! And Swain's passive changed from regen to insta-mana? Awesome Randuin's got a CDR nerf though, that's pretty heavy considering how many champs use it...and what's up with the ward nerfing? o_0
Question: is Last Whisper's ARpen applied to his acid hunter shots?
Old 2010-12-14, 04:43   Link #290
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Urgot FINALLY GOT A BUFF! And Swain's passive changed from regen to insta-mana? Awesome Randuin's got a CDR nerf though, that's pretty heavy considering how many champs use it...and what's up with the ward nerfing? o_0
Question: is Last Whisper's ARpen applied to his acid hunter shots?
Last Whisper applies to every physical damage ability.
Randuin got a nerf because of tanky dps meta that's been around for a while.

Ward's HP nerf is ridiculous, though. At least leave it at 50 hp so when I chase that Twitch, I can throw it on the ground and it won't break when the minion touch it.
Old 2010-12-14, 05:40   Link #291
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Yeah, 1HP means you basically can't ward a lane whenever you want...
Quote:
Last Whisper applies to every physical damage ability.
Cool.
In other news, Malzahar is a real powerhouse! Malefic visions alone are enough to farm entire creep waves (and you can cast more than just one), and his W and R blend very well together. Even better if you trigger the voidling too
Old 2010-12-14, 06:07   Link #292
Tiberium Wolf

Malz is pretty cool when it comes to chars that do charge. Yesterday I had that ninja girl char that I don't remember the name that was feed and the only way for us to win was to have her charge me and I ult so my team mates kill her. Anyway half of the time I did coz fortune did ult about the same time we were killing the ninja.
Old 2010-12-14, 06:57   Link #293
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
^ Yeah, 1HP means you basically can't ward a lane whenever you want...

Cool.
In other news, Malzahar is a real powerhouse! Malefic visions alone are enough to farm entire creep waves (and you can cast more than just one), and his W and R blend very well together. Even better if you trigger the voidling too
Seeing it's a Malzahar free week currently....makes me a sad panda. Bad Malzahars are everywhere.
Old 2010-12-14, 07:34   Link #294
Kafriel
Senior Guest

When there's hundreds of bad Ryzes out there, I wouldn't care too much about Malzahar :P Last week had a lot of incompetent Kennens too...
Old 2010-12-14, 08:06   Link #295
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Btw, Force Pulse need 6 stacks, not 4.

Quote:

SO true. Silencers are the primary targets in a battle, especially if there's a lot of casters in the team.

I know , should have said -at least 4stacks on Force pulse-
Well , with Kass you have to be clever and you first focus are casters / dps. Tanks are the last focus. If they focus you in TF then run away(always take Cleanse and if you think that it's not enough , take Flash) and go back when you can , always wait till your abilities cooldown are reset , Kass doesn't need to melee fight(except at early or to kill very low hp) , his abilities are very strong and enough to take care of them. Use feint , it helps a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
Could get used to, but takes a lot of time.
She's like Karthus and Urgot with an ulti AoE stun/slow.

And RIOT likes Kog'Maw.
She doesn't need ward , she's a great invis counter (well if you're lucky to directly aim on champion) and her 2 poison skills stacks :O with Twin fang , she can harrass. Hmm , one stun/slow utli again except she doesn't make dmg and the range is limited , well it can works on Tank , for Casters , flash+ulti ?
Sona x Kog awesome
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 08:56   Link #296
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I can't wait to try out the new LW with Gangplank.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:07   Link #297
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Hmm.....I guess I'll need premade game to try out Mageplank. Got flamed too much in solo queue.

Yeah, I just love stacking AP on any champ . Some works wonder, some just....
Old 2010-12-14, 09:15   Link #298
Kafriel
Senior Guest

With the new Ezreal buffs, he's even more bound to go AD...and just curious, do you build AP Yi/Trynd/Mundo/Garen?
Old 2010-12-14, 09:58   Link #299
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
With the new Ezreal buffs, he's even more bound to go AD...and just curious, do you build AP Yi/Trynd/Mundo/Garen?
AP Yi is legit.

The rests are...well....no, don't do that .
Old 2010-12-14, 11:28   Link #300
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I said that because you said you love stacking AP Although Kass is the perfect specimen for an AP build...once met a Kass with some 700 AP, was doing triple kills here and there...
As for my fav builds, most of the time it's CDR and messing with speed (Shurelia's reverie/Randuin's omen) and getting loads of healing, be it a spirit visage and Nunu's consume, or spellvamp and tons of AP. The only AD champions I use are Urgot and Ashe, but even then I don't just stack AD and go trigger happy...Ashe gets crit and AS, Urgot gets ARpen and attack, don't really care about speed or crit since I only want to spam his Q
Quote:
AP Yi is legit.
I have yet to meet one...

Tags
league of legends, lol