Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-11, 01:10   Link #281
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Pretty sure that shout originally from Turn A Gundam, or was made popular because of Harry Ord.
I thought so too, since on SRW OGs there's a seiyuu joke of Tetsu Inada (Harry Ord's VA) use the shout ("UNIVEEEEERSAL", though) when he voiced Ratsel if player use him to do Gespenst Mk II Type-S's Kyuukyoku Gespenst Kick ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Yes, you're right, but please put it in spoiler tag next time for people who hasn't read it. The chibi yankee is
Spoiler for :
btw
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-10-11, 10:22   Link #282
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Yes, you're right, but please put it in spoiler tag next time for people who hasn't read it. The chibi yankee is
Spoiler for :
btw
Speaking of, I wonder if... (spoiler tag though I feel that it doesn't merit one)
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Excalibur?

you mean you don't get it?
I was more surprised that she didn't used Universe again. Mecha talk wise the first thing that pops when Excalibur is said are the Varaiable Fighters of that name, though there are some mecha attacks named Excalibur I don't think they are epic enough for that moment. And - of course- By Rika standards taking the word Excalibur outside the context of robot talk would be wrong.

Oh, and baka tsuki updated with another chapter it's a "it's the last day of their training camp" activity chapter. It's time to check Yozora's camp flags!
Old 2011-10-11, 15:31   Link #283
Candyshark

The more i read the stronger the feeling that Yozora becomming support character.

They do same things as any other harem comedy yet small deviances make thing so fresh.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:44   Link #284
potchip

I reckon it's always about the S & M girls. The Yankee is a bit like the 'third person' that's just a small boulder on the path to happiness!

Spoiler for on who's leading:
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:58   Link #285
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

popular wise sena is way in better standing than yozora, but in the story semms to be doing yozora does better with kodaka,i think the author just want to even the 2 with recent events.
Old 2011-10-11, 19:10   Link #286
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
popular wise sena is way in better standing than yozora, but in the story semms to be doing yozora does better with kodaka,i think the author just want to even the 2 with recent events.
Nah, It's the opposite. if one reads attentively the chapter 0 is easy to see that Sena and Yozora are given more attention and "a better space" compared to the other characters; while reading the first chapters it was Easy to see why Sena got the "heroine" spot and not so much for Yozora,
Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-11, 19:30   Link #287
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i think we got different impressions then since it seems to me that kodaka only likes her looks, if what you say its true i dont think the whole sena kwas also a kodakas childhood friend would be necesary.
Old 2011-10-11, 20:08   Link #288
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I foresee that once the Anime reach the 'real starting point' with the entire cast assembled, the focus of the new influx of fans would be which on girl would 'get more screentime' and 'win', to hell with plot and pacing.

Kinda like Infinite Stratos... OH SNAP I'VE SAID IT() !!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 21:33   Link #289
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Oh, and baka tsuki updated with another chapter it's a "it's the last day of their training camp" activity chapter. It's time to check Yozora's camp flags!
Rika was so awesome here too XD

And I like Sena's comment how Kodaka's face (and Yozora's too, lol) is scarier when the light was off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I foresee that once the Anime reach the 'real starting point' with the entire cast assembled, the focus of the new influx of fans would be which on girl would 'get more screentime' and 'win', to hell with plot and pacing.

Kinda like Infinite Stratos... OH SNAP I'VE SAID IT() !!!
I still wonder though, with only 12 episodes quota most likely there will be many chapters they had to omit, or at least shorten. Even Rika, Maria, and Kobato join Rinjinbu on the volume 2 of light novel, didn't they?

And based on the prologue/OVA, I think the anime will cover the first three volume of light novel, with the summer festival as the last chapter. And up till that chapter there's no actual plot I think, just the characters doing random hilarious stuffs
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-10-11, 21:48   Link #290
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

I still wonder though, with only 12 episodes quota most likely there will be many chapters they had to omit, or at least shorten. Even Rika, Maria, and Kobato join Rinjinbu on the volume 2 of light novel, didn't they?
I think Rika and Yukimura appeared about the same time right or they could just rearrange the storyline? Nevertheless I don't think the omitted skits, if any, would change anything- Heck even if AIC comes up with original plots of their own The only thing people would concern themselves with is 'My Waifu is better than your Waifu'... Or maybe Sena would become the new Charlotte/Kuroneko/Mikoto/Tenshi and then the topics would narrow itself down to 'Moar Sena plz'.

Quote:
And based on the prologue/OVA, I think the anime will cover the first three volume of light novel, with the summer festival as the last chapter. And up till that chapter there's no actual plot I think, just the characters doing random hilarious stuffs
Spoiler for :
I suspect that's where the Anime would end as a 'cliffhanger'.

Then we either get three more episodes online, or we wait three years for a sequel lol.
Old 2011-10-11, 21:50   Link #291
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

im not sure i dont think if we eill get to that part in the anime, maybe if they change the chronology, or they take the worst possible route and simoply let out the anime the "heaviest" parts.
Old 2011-10-11, 22:31   Link #292
potchip

Start of vol 4 would be the logical choice - don't think studios will be averse to end on a cliff hanger. Unlike oreimo which didn't have enough material for a second season when the animation aired, this has just about enough when consider the timing of the 8th novel, so a cliff hanger will generate more interest.

Spoiler for about the reveal:
Old 2011-10-11, 23:40   Link #293
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
I'm really curious of Maria looks sad seeing Kobato has many friends. What's happen after that?
Spoiler:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 00:10   Link #294
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

As much as I like Sena, I read Haganai mainly for the hilarious interaction of the characters doing random stuff, so I'm really looking forward to see those hilarious random/'filler' chapters animated when the anime was confirmed. Can't say I'm not disappointed but I guess it can't be helped if they omit those chapters so they can fulfill the episode quota.

IIRC, chapters/scenes pretty much confirmed from the trailer and prologue were Monster Hunter & galge chapters, pool (Sena's flag), Kobato's introduction, Maria's introduction, karaoke, sea, and the summer festival.

Now I just hope the Rotten chapter can make it on the anime, for the ZZ x Eva-02 and that "UNIVEEEE~RSE'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler:
Thanks for answering
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-10-12, 00:27   Link #295
potchip

Spoiler for answer:
Old 2011-10-12, 00:53   Link #296
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post
Spoiler for answer:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-12, 01:06   Link #297
potchip

Can't fault Kodaka....
I suspect Rika is similar, which is why she always exaggerates the delivery so she can say 'I'm just joking, isn't it obvious?' as the exit clause...
Old 2011-10-12, 01:12   Link #298
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well it is what it is regardless of his reasons...

Mah~ I guess it's not automatically a horrible thing as long as this doesn't get drag too long...
Old 2011-10-12, 09:22   Link #299
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :

And about Rika being the same, she's not

Spoiler for :
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:10   Link #300
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Rika was so awesome here too XD

And I like Sena's comment how Kodaka's face (and Yozora's too, lol) is scarier when the light was off

Spoiler for :
*Commenting on Spoiler*

If they do the series up to 12-13 episodes, they might end it like that. I won't be surprised if they ended it like that, and taken the fact that it takes about 2-3 light novel volumes to makes 12-13 episodes.

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen