AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-12-03, 18:46   Link #1221
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

TY for the info, Eva =D. I will ask the status of my item right away. If Kidnemo still didn't get their shipments or if I dont get any reply from them at all as usual, then I would ask them to cancel my order.

BTW, do you know how much the shipping costs for the Hayate PVC in HLJ?

Last edited by Silvance; 2008-12-03 at 19:07.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 19:04   Link #1222
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
I really wouldn't know. Usually I order model kits and some smaller figures from HLJ. Hayate is a lot bigger than my usual stuff, lol. The latest thing I ordered was a model kit that cost me 1380 yen to ship.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 19:06   Link #1223
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I see. Thanks for the reply. I just found out about the shipping costs in the previous page. I should've checked first before posting
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:30   Link #1224
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

how big is the base of the figure?
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 20:02   Link #1225
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

I actually emailed KNC about the hayate figurine since I was wondering about the figurine and shipping too... apparently due to the delay they aren't going to be getting stock until Jan of 09, probably due to the fact that they obviously pay for bulk (slow) shipping to help cut down costs... I mean as I pointed out previously the EMS shipping from HLJ is like 50 bucks in and of itself, plus another 100 for the figure.

Personally, as much as I want my Hayate, I'll be keeping my order from KNC and hoping since I just can't pay the extreme price for shipping and the figurine from HLJ right now... and by the time I can I bet they'll be out of stock. Push comes to shove I can always hope for a re-release or finding it in a local comic shop (which sometimes has some of the rarer/out of stock figurines, not to mention the price probably will keep it on the shelf for awhile I bet). And if that all fails... well there is always ebay, I know you could find the Alter Fate all the time on it, of course how legit those were is questionable.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 02:17   Link #1226
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

argh..... I had it in my head my "Signum" would show up for the Yuletide. She's not due til Jan2009.

Jeez, I hope the yen/dollar conversion improves before shipping :P
Old 2008-12-05, 03:52   Link #1227
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
argh..... I had it in my head my "Signum" would show up for the Yuletide. She's not due til Jan2009.

Jeez, I hope the yen/dollar conversion improves before shipping :P
lol, I know what you mean... although I highly doubt it. Thats really put a hamper on buying figurines for me lately... It's pretty much a 1:1 lately, although at higher amounts (like the Hayate and Signum) the smaller differences of a few pennies really start showing up.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 10:27   Link #1228
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

New two bunches of the sketches of the scenes that were aired in StrikerS will be released on 25th Dec 2008.
The scenes between ep1 and ep17 will be put in the first volume and the scenes between ep18 and ep26 will be put in the second volume.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the bunch of the sketches first volume
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the bunch of the sketches second volume

The cover of the first volume

The cover of the second volume

Omake(Not Nanoha topic but related to the Figma series.)
Figma Christmas campaign will start.
http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-10172718091.html#main
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 15:23   Link #1229
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
lol, I know what you mean... although I highly doubt it. Thats really put a hamper on buying figurines for me lately... It's pretty much a 1:1 lately, although at higher amounts (like the Hayate and Signum) the smaller differences of a few pennies really start showing up.
yes, the currency is bad...so bad that i cancelled my order of Hayate. Orginally, when i pre-ordered from the store, it was around $150 for the figurine, but right now it sits around $200 ish, i probably would wait until the wave is settled and see if I can catch one with my rod

@post above: OH My Goodness, if only those 2 are posters, i'll risk my life for it!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 02:24   Link #1230
Aaron008R

Updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagal6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Spoiler for emoticon spam:

The preview is great! Good showcase of what they can do.

Okay, comments...

Hayate:
Spoiler for Hayate:

Vita:
Spoiler for Vita:

Nanoha[StS]:
Spoiler for Nanoha:

Well, seems like Hayate will be my favorite to use there as expected. I can hardly wait for next year!!! (I won't be able to get that expansion till next year....)
At least there's a great deal to look forward to this coming winter holiday.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-12-06 at 11:37. Reason: I let my temper and IRL issues get the better of me. That's a big no-no. >_>
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 06:49   Link #1231
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
New two bunches of the sketches of the scenes that were aired in StrikerS will be released on 25th Dec 2008.
The scenes between ep1 and ep17 will be put in the first volume and the scenes between ep18 and ep26 will be put in the second volume.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the bunch of the sketches first volume
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the bunch of the sketches second volume

The cover of the first volume

The cover of the second volume

Omake(Not Nanoha topic but related to the Figma series.)
Figma Christmas campaign will start.
http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-10172718091.html#main
The second volume cover is made of so much awesome, I can barely begin to count!

Hears to hoping that someone will scan it. <_<
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 03:30   Link #1232
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

I finally picked my Hayate from the hobby shop I ordered it from. The box is huge and the shop assistant showed me the box they came in, only 4 Hayate-chan boxes fit in those shipping boxes . Shipping costs is going to kill for individual orders, especially for courier services.

Spoiler for Out of the box & on display:

Her staff has a tendency to drop off if I let her hold it too close to the end, I shifted it til it was stable as in the photo. Anyone else has this problem?

Regarding that announcement picture from 2chan earlier, here are some shots from Hobby Japan.
Spoiler for Nanoha Figure:

I might actually get this one if Alter does not make an announcement about Nanoha soon.

Spoiler for More Nanoha shots:

Spoiler for Another Nanoha shot:

Spoiler for Hayate Figure:

I'll reserve my opinions on this Hayate figure til I see her colored.

Spoiler for More Hayate shot:

Spoiler for Fate-chan is currently being designed!:

Pricing has yet to be announced and it would be available sometime this spring 2009. I still have no idea which company is making it though.

Last edited by DragonBladeX; 2008-12-07 at 03:44.
DragonBladeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 06:09   Link #1233
Ottocycle

@ DragonBladeX's above post:
Those thinking about probably getting those if Alter's are not gettable, I'm sorry to quash your hopes. The kits will be made by Volks', and they will be resin kits(read: massively expensive).

Reference post
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 07:07   Link #1234
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Another Hayate Figure to be designed *_*
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:59   Link #1235
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

i so hope the new one won't be DEAD expensive like the last one.
Old 2008-12-07, 12:47   Link #1236
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
As humbug23 said, it's Volks that made those 2 (3 since Fate is currently making) resins kits and they will be : "(read: massively expensive)."
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 21:48   Link #1237
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀!

and i'm still saving up for hayate Alter too. T_T
Old 2008-12-07, 23:35   Link #1238
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i hope Alter makes a Nanoha or Fate figurine in the next line-up, really i don't see why would they would consider making Signum, perhaps there are fans for Signum, just as much as Nanoha and Fate? but still I do not see why they wouldn't make a Nanoha or Fate figurines when they made a Hayate one, this is what i am confuse about.
Old 2008-12-08, 00:21   Link #1239
Skane
Anime Snark

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i hope Alter makes a Nanoha or Fate figurine in the next line-up, really i don't see why would they would consider making Signum, perhaps there are fans for Signum, just as much as Nanoha and Fate? but still I do not see why they wouldn't make a Nanoha or Fate figurines when they made a Hayate one, this is what i am confuse about.
Alter has already made a Fate figurine... it was the first in the line-up too, by the same designer of the current Hayate one. Unless you mean Adult-Fate?

Cheers.
Old 2008-12-08, 01:18   Link #1240
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Alter has already made a Fate figurine... it was the first in the line-up too, by the same designer of the current Hayate one. Unless you mean Adult-Fate?

Cheers.
yup, i am refering to Adult Nanoha and Adult Fate =). I know Good Smile Company made her but I prefer they make an adult Nanoha in her combat uniform rather than the non-combat uniform