Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-02-21, 13:11   Link #30381
phenom
Maebara Keiichi fan

Kriemhild would be proud.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-02-22, 07:00   Link #30382
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/pain_pest/status...09528842149890

Largest sprite in game?
Old 2019-02-22, 10:20   Link #30383
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4341819473293395

Fresh datamine of a new Servant. On one hand it was very much expected as is all collab event reruns introducing new Servants. On the other hand, no quartz. My 1300 day quartz wont be until one day before the event ends.
Fingers crossed she's just a boss and not a Servant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Mm.....she's certainly up there with Kiara-non-debuffed, and Tiamat, but the largest might just be Ishtar's Bull, (if we're allowed to extrapolate)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 10:22   Link #30384
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

YouTube

This is insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Fingers crossed she's just a boss and not a Servant.
Do NPCs have the "Servant" tag under their health bar also? Honestly don't recall. Anyway, she totally screams BB-Summer style servant with the heavy B-buffs and gimmick skill to offset a shitty base attk stat

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2019-02-22 at 10:48.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 12:24   Link #30385
Rasen

Quote:
YouTube

This is insanity
Wowzers, thar be some gimmick to that fight. No wonder Enkidu can go toe-to-toe with the King of Heroes.

But that is some terrifying use of the new cards. (I still don't fully get how they work) I guess that's some incentive to roll the FP gacha like there's no tomorrow for the healing ones.

Quote:
Do NPCs have the "Servant" tag under their health bar also? Honestly don't recall. Anyway, she totally screams BB-Summer style servant with the heavy B-buffs and gimmick skill to offset a shitty base attk stat
Well, at first glance at the Singularity Memorial Quests, enemy Servants do. (Ah Gawain, Gawain. Somehow I keep forgetting how FREAKING TERRIFYING he is with Numeral of the Saint + Grail blessing) Beasts don't, because they have DANGER instead.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 07:58   Link #30386
McW
Canaan II When?

This one is for the meme

Images
A little NSFW

As the fight went on pretty casual, I had lot more problem with Iskandar, Ozy and Gil, and the Gawain and co. fight.

Images
a
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 11:08   Link #30387
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
YouTube

This is insanity
Does this mean that NA server is looking at 26-minute boss fights in the future?

And what were those extra skills/"cards" that both servants had? HP?
Old 2019-02-23, 12:12   Link #30388
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Does this mean that NA server is looking at 26-minute boss fights in the future?

And what were those extra skills/"cards" that both servants had? HP?
Command codes. Tama one buffs your healing, green one restores 100 HP, pink one removes an attack buff from target and also heals you by 100 HP. He basically heals by command code just enough to survive Protea's Monstrous Strength
Old 2019-02-24, 08:19   Link #30389
orion

Quote:
Command codes. Tama one buffs your healing, green one restores 100 HP, pink one removes an attack buff from target and also heals you by 100 HP. He basically heals by command code just enough to survive Protea's Monstrous Strength
Thanks, I rewatched that video and realized that it was shortened. So he survived until Protea reached a point where her growth stopped / slowed and then killed her off?

Wow, Enkidu has a massive heal as his 3rd skill. 10,000 at level 10.
Old 2019-02-24, 08:55   Link #30390
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Thanks, I rewatched that video and realized that it was shortened. So he survived until Protea reached a point where her growth stopped / slowed and then killed her off?

Wow, Enkidu has a massive heal as his 3rd skill. 10,000 at level 10.
She stacks defence debuffs every time she buffs HP. And yes, Enkidu has the strongest heal in the game but its cooldown is also huge.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-25, 11:15   Link #30391
orion

i just started Shinjuku chapter and reached the 2nd part of Roost. Are there a lot of spots where we have a forced break with Mash to ponder the morality of what we are about to do. I had no problem and wished that there was an "I agree" option so that we could have skipped that interlude with Mash.
Old 2019-02-26, 10:04   Link #30392
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Sadness...didn't get anything from the two 10x rolls I managed to get.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-26, 12:20   Link #30393
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Sadness...didn't get anything from the two 10x rolls I managed to get.
Save up for Chaldea Boys 2019 (NA server) then or go for the 4-star gatcha ( Emiya Alter, Arturia Alter (Saber) ) that's next.

You prob rolled at a "bad" time or were on the bad side of the RNG curve.

*Really tired but finished the main story. It was a blast!*
Old 2019-02-26, 19:56   Link #30394
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

*Really tired but finished the main story. It was a blast!*
So tell me how you feel about having multiple avengers fights and no class to counter it yet. Some people play it after CCC event so it was pretty easy for them. Personally I think was ok, they didn't want to lock people out of the story by setting too hard fights but yet challenging, in fact chapter II and IV are easier than this one. However chapter III I still have nightmares about three specific bosses, and luckily I rolled Waver just before it, and back then I didn't have any of the big 3 support.
Old 2019-02-26, 21:29   Link #30395
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
So tell me how you feel about having multiple avengers fights and no class to counter it yet. Some people play it after CCC event so it was pretty easy for them. Personally I think was ok, they didn't want to lock people out of the story by setting too hard fights but yet challenging, in fact chapter II and IV are easier than this one. However chapter III I still have nightmares about three specific bosses, and luckily I rolled Waver just before it, and back then I didn't have any of the big 3 support.
They let us use Merlin (Friend version). Merlin makes just about everything okay.

I gave up after a while and started using my beserkers (Hercules, Kintoki, Ibaraki, MHXA) 2 of which were not evil. I bought Jalter and Mash to the party also. That one boss you had to time using your NP because they would use Evade so that prevented me from doing brave chains on him which was a pain.

I got used to the double health bars after a while. Having 2 bosses with those life bars was a challenge to coordinate imo.

I rarely used the guest servants which was prob not what the game wanted.
Old 2019-02-26, 21:33   Link #30396
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I rarely used the guest servants which was prob not what the game wanted.
EoRIII WILL force you to use a guest Servant as single member of the party.
Old 2019-02-26, 21:47   Link #30397
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
EoRIII WILL force you to use a guest Servant as single member of the party.
I wasn't ignoring them without a reason. Some of those battles involved using a servant that was weak against what we were battling. So I just went....."Oh well, I can use my team and borrow a friend's Merlin to get thru this easier/faster than what would have happened if I used a guest servant."

Emiya Alter wasn't fully unlocked. Salter wasn't the best choice for some situations. Moriarty also wasn't the best choice for some of those situations. Basically from my point of view, most of the battles were optimally fought using 2 AOE servants, beserkers or King Hassan plus an AOE servant whichever situation I was in. I was relying alot on Liz's multiple incarnations and Drake for a lot of the battles. I had fun using King Hassan and Okita also.

Last edited by orion; 2019-02-26 at 22:03.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 04:14   Link #30398
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
I wasn't ignoring them without a reason. Some of those battles involved using a servant that was weak against what we were battling. So I just went....."Oh well, I can use my team and borrow a friend's Merlin to get thru this easier/faster than what would have happened if I used a guest servant."
You got it wrong, he meant on Chapter III on the boss fights on support select will show up a story support ONLY, you CAN'T select others players support... also there're boss fight where you're given a story support as only party member, you don't get chance to form a party, you MUST use story support and SOLO... in short FUN. and it include a Archer boss fight where you must bring a Saber support.
Old 2019-02-27, 05:22   Link #30399
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/re_extraccc_pu2/

Kingprotea gacha with Tristan and Gawain. Used 30 quartz and 3 tickets. Tristan is now NP4. I'll try again with monthly tickets in a fee days and my 1300 day quartz bonus next week.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 05:54   Link #30400
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I am not to interested in Kingprotea. May give it 1-2 10x if I get nothing with tickets but not more.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon