3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-05-15, 17:55   Link #101
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Just watched this episode, thought it was the best episode out of Gen 3 so far, and the best episode of AGE I've seen in awhile, and as a result I gave it a 10, been awhile since I felt this good about an AGE episode.
Old 2012-05-16, 01:06   Link #102
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The Gen 3 episodes are starting to feel like a compression of the entire Earth stage of the original series into like a 3 episode stretch. First we had the battle in the city with a ship getting shot down and Zeheart was there as our Char, then Zeheart disappears and we have the battle through the desert only they combined the Odessa arc into it in the form of the Black Tri-Stars or in this case Phantom 3, and now we're seemingly going with a combination of the Dublin arc in the form a spy in Shanalua (Miharu) and the Jaburo arc with the tropical battle where Zeheart (Char) suddenly reappears. Wonder if this trend continues.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 15:31   Link #103
Liquidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Cause space is an ocean right?
actually if we want to get technical, by international legal standards both the space and high seas are considered res communis, which means that no state has jurisdiction over it. air law provides that nation states only maintain jurisdiction over air space above their territory. however, the un convention on the law of the seas is far more developed than un convention law that covers activities in space.

additionally objects in space do share similarity derelict ships in the ocean as they both tend to drift off if uncontrolled, ships in the ocean are pulled by currents and space objects by the various effects of gravity and space weather.

with these considerations space vessels share far more similarity to ships at sea than aircraft.
Liquidzero is offline   Reply With Quote