4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.28%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.12%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-27, 16:04   Link #241
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Everybody talking about this speculation stuff... Didn't you enjoyed funny scenes in this episode? Like C.C. trying to fold her gun, C.C. teasing Kallen again, Kallen running to Ougi and ignoring that noisy guy... That was good.

And I wonder what this bunch in Chinese Federation are up to... Diethard seems to have some plan.
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:05   Link #242
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
there was a glitch i found in one of the files about Rolo's assasination cases Arrersted XD so there are still glitches
well i noticed one,

"handedness.....right"

but compared to others, its dammn good.

it's almost like they got a fluent English consultant to help out.

Old 2008-04-27, 16:07   Link #243
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Okay...lets stop right here because my head about to explode with speculations...
Another wild idea *_*. What if Suzaku is actually try to use Emperor. I am guessing Suzaku probably has a geass too.

A war between geasses .

Although i dont think the idea of having more geasses is bad, I just hope that they dont turn it into a fantasy anime, where every one have a geass. It would just ruin one of the only kind anime ( Beside Death note ofcourse ) that are out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
Everybody talking about this speculation stuff.
Yeah whats up with that? This is not an speculation thread. Or maybe i am in the wrong thread .

P.S. I find the evil-Nunnally theory plainly ridiculous. Come on. If you call Nunally dark and evil, then you have to call the whole cast in the series dark and evil .
Old 2008-04-27, 16:13   Link #244
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
P.S. I find the evil-Nunnally plainly ridiculous. Come on. If you call Nunally dark and evil, then you have to call the whole cast in the series dark and evil .
Dark Nunnally is actually a pretty good theory. As in the novels it's been stated she can be pretty evil when her Nii-sama isn't around
Old 2008-04-27, 16:15   Link #245
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
P.S. I find the evil-Nunnally theory plainly ridiculous. Come on. If you call Nunally dark and evil, then you have to call the whole cast in the series dark and evil .
Well who isn't dark and evil?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:16   Link #246
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I dont think you want to post about novel here, but Althought i have never read the novels, Wouldnt you call that being playfull or maybe a misbehaving child?

Like how kids behave when they see their parents not around?
Old 2008-04-27, 16:16   Link #247
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
well i noticed one,

"handedness.....right"

but compared to others, its dammn good.

it's almost like they got a fluent English consultant to help out.

Have to ask one thing... I know that they usually pronounce english words bad in anime's, but are they really that bad at english that a bunch grown men at a animation studio needs a English consultant to help them spell some normal words correct ? :P
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:23   Link #248
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
Have to ask one thing... I know that they usually pronounce english words bad in anime's, but are they really that bad at english that a bunch grown men at a animation studio needs a English consultant to help them spell some normal words correct ? :P

The way they teach English in school on a national level is completely different from the way they do in continental Europe.

If you have ever been to a far Asian country, you'll know that the average in the public Mr/Miss Smith would rather give you a "sorry. I don't speak English" then even attempt to try it.

so it won't surprise me that a bunch of "grown men" wouldn't know how to speak/write English fluently.

It's a bit like asking someone over here, to write French or say something, sure we have a mandatory education in French, but don't even bother asking anyone if they can write or speak it.

Old 2008-04-27, 16:25   Link #249
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
I dont think you want to post about novel here, but Althought i have never read the novels, Wouldnt you call that being playfull or maybe a misbehaving child?

Like how kids behave when they see their parents not around?
no, like she goes around breaking everything in the student council building sometimes.

But yes, lets forget about the Novels. lets look at all the creepy things she's done in the anime instead. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:26   Link #250
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
If you have ever been to a far Asian country, you'll know that the average in the public Mr/Miss Smith would rather give you a "sorry. I don't speak English" then even attempt to try it.

so it won't surprise me that a bunch of "grown men" wouldn't know how to speak/write English fluently.

im not surprised either, i was thinking of other horror scenarios...
im glad they didnt turn to the engrish side of the language XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:27   Link #251
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
no, like she goes around breaking everything in the student council building sometimes.

But yes, lets forget about the Novels. lets look at all the creepy things she's done in the anime instead. >_>
Like? I for one don't realy belive that she got a dark and evil side. Not that I say that it ain't possible.
And about Japan and english. I don't know much about japan and never been there, but i just thought that Japan would be the only country in asia who atleast was a little educated in english
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:30   Link #252
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Why would she do that?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:33   Link #253
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Why would she do that?
She missed her Nii-sama
Old 2008-04-27, 16:33   Link #254
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Ah, but none of them hide it as well as she does, which only makes me more paranoid that she may in fact be the worst of them all >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 16:35   Link #255
llvoxll

Great Ep xD Kinda Sad.

It's fun how people seem to like either Lelouch or Zero but not both of them since they are different. Karen likes Zero but hates Lelouch's guts. Suzaku likes Lelouch but hates Zero for obvious reasons.

Anyway;

Lelouch
  • I can't blame him :S imagine if your dearest cute little sister was replaced by a psycho you barely know who wants to kill you, would you accept and replace your sister by this unknown troubled guy? For now, it seems that the mere presence of Rollo angers Lelouch.
  • However in Code Geass what it is said from the start isn't what it always turns out to be in the end, otherwise that would be a spoiler No one would have imagined that Lelouch would end up shooting Suzaku by just seeing up to the first 10 episodes since his plans where more or less to have him by his side in order to avoid troubles, and thus no matter how many troubles the brunnette brought, Lelouch stopped even Karen from killing him. From the start Lelouch said he will use Rollo and then dispose him. If this were REALLY to happen, we would have not heard these words from Lelouch and instead we would have learned of him plan in the middle-late episodes on the meanwhile believing that Lelouch had come to accept him.

Nunally
  • I bet she set a Geass on Lelouch that orders "Protect me and Spoil me over everything" Wah, perhaps she has a Geass but my guess is that she has been manipulating Lelouch and perhaps this was planned by somebody else (no, not V.V) or maybe by Nunnally herself since she knows TOO much on Lelouch that she doesn't let out. She knows for instance he ordered to shoot Mao but she still continued her hypocrital behaviour as does her brother (maybe something blood-inherited? This "ability to lie"? ).
  • Lelouch thinks about Nunnally unconsiously as a duty, like a soldier who is ordered to protect the princess and develops a thing for her. He doesn't cry over her little sister nor does not go over memories or something one does when they lose someone special, even if they're evil, instead remembering Nunnally makes him mad and bad-tempered as if he had shamefully failed his objective.
  • Little Nunnally was totally different from grown-up Nunnally. The little one was mischievous, naughty and very spoiled, and (manipulative) loved to force his brother to accomplish everything she wanted. Current Nunnally may be soft and sweet on the outside as Rollo seemed to be on ep 1, everyone knows that she saw her mother's death and took much more harm than Lelouch so deep inside her, she is very much broken. Perhaps she is our next Psycho xDDD killing while smiling and playing as Mariko from Elfen Lied

Rollo
  • Killed so many people yet afraid of his own death?
  • Until know I've seen 2 shots of Rollo blushing when Lelouch's hand is near his. He wants to have a very close relationship with someone either as a little brother or someone's lover but he isn't the type to accept just Lelouch's friendship so I don't think they could end up being friends.
llvoxll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:38   Link #256
Kamel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
There are hints, unhealthy brother obsession to the point of seemingly disturbing levels, .>_>
And she kind of has nothing to worry about in that regard she already “owns" her brother in a way:

- she is his reason for living,
-all he does is done for her,
-she is his most important person
- he wishes to destroy the world for her
- he abandoned his rebellion the moment she was in danger so she is more important then his plans
- he was ready to forfeit his pride and live for her in Mao incident
- he still won't make any move that could threaten her safety in any way.

If her "dark side" has anything to do with her "unhealthy brother obsession" then I don't see a point of her doing anything, as she has kind of already won the game a long long time ago.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:39   Link #257
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
Like? I for one don't realy belive that she got a dark and evil side. Not that I say that it ain't possible.
And about Japan and english. I don't know much about japan and never been there, but i just thought that Japan would be the only country in asia who atleast was a little educated in english
Poorly compiled list...again. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:40   Link #258
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
did it occur to people that Rolo seems to be affraid of one man...
during the phonecall with Lelouch and Villetta he said that if found out he would be finished by the board and 'that' man.. emperor probably?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:40   Link #259
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
She missed her Nii-sama
Yeah, but wouldn't that just mean he has to spend more time cleaning up after her rather than play with her?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:40   Link #260
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
And she kind of has nothing to worry about in that regard she already “owns" her brother in a way:

- she is his reason for living,
-all he does is done for her,
-she is his most important person
- he wishes to destroy the world for her
- he abandoned his rebellion the moment she was in danger so she is more important then his plans
- he was ready to forfeit his pride and live for her in Mao incident
- he still won't make any move that could threaten her safety in any way.

If her "dark side" has anything to do with her "unhealthy brother obsession" then I don't see a point of her doing anything, as she has kind of already won the game a long long time ago.
Yeah, but it may end up costing everyone in the end, to the point where her winning will in fact cause him to lose. We need to break this chain, and we need to break it soon if Lelouch is to have any kind of future in my opinion, and I don't know how cooperative Nunnally would be on that score... >_>