Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 19:35   Link #241
jkidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
There are going to be a lot of 1's in the ratings thread next week. Why does every episode have to end with a surprise? I think it's a glaring example of bad writing.
its like watching 24 . first season everyone was turning traitor for the sake of surprise.
tv series= cliffhanger
thats why movie > tv series.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:39   Link #242
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
The weird thing about the site is that they haven't updated Kallen's profile since her capture. That seems really odd. The site showed off the new Guren as soon as it appeared in the opening.
Because they're waiting for the big thing to happen (Kallen x Lulu if there's any common sense). I'm waiting for Lulu's fabulous new hat to show up on the site next week.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:41   Link #243
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Along with a bunch o' dead Rounds...really, their history is almost sad, isn't it? Touted by early material to be the greatest aces in the Britannian army, then they all get death certificates save for Suzaku and Anya and half of them haven't shown their worth.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:41   Link #244
zalem

The hat will rule all. Even Nunnally in all her loli glory cannot defeat the hat.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:44   Link #245
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Because they're waiting for the big thing to happen (Kallen x Lulu if there's any common sense). I'm waiting for Lulu's fabulous new hat to show up on the site next week.
I keep hearing that, but they could update with other information that wouldn't spoil matters.
Was C.C.'s updated?
Either Kallen is getting one HELL of an update, or they are being lazy.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:46   Link #246
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I keep hearing that, but they could update with other information that wouldn't spoil matters.
Was C.C.'s updated?
I'm prone to think that it's the former, given that Suzaku's Knight of Zero revelation was what was waited for all this time to update.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:47   Link #247
etothex

Quote:
Was C.C.'s updated?
considering that kallen's pic on the correlative chart is still bunny-kallen, and that kaguya's pic is the old one from S1, i'm betting the latter
Old 2008-09-02, 19:51   Link #248
zalem

The correlative chart pics don't count. Those never seem to change. They just pick a picture and stick with it. It's the main character bio that counts and it is weird that Kallen's isn't updated. Awaiting a major update like Suzaku just got? Hopefully that's it...
Old 2008-09-02, 19:53   Link #249
Captain Zechs

Why are people assuming the Rounds are all going to die? They may live, you don't know. Hell, Suzaku may even get owned next episode, we don't know.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:54   Link #250
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So, I'm feeling sorry for Lloyd and Cecile right now.

If Britannia joins the UFN, that means that Lakshata has a much higher chance of meeting up with him and Cecile. And that's not gonna be pretty.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:58   Link #251
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zechs View Post
Why are people assuming the Rounds are all going to die? They may live, you don't know. Hell, Suzaku may even get owned next episode, we don't know.
Well, let's do a brief analysis:

* Won't happen, because Suzaku's Suzaku, mech introduction, and Bismarck's shitting bricks in panic.

* Nonette and Monica have barely had any screen time (and no lines, in the case of the former) and hence, they're dispensible.

* If Kallen is somehow there, they're deader than dead.

* Lelouch is wiping out the dissidents.
Old 2008-09-02, 19:59   Link #252
Archaic

[ random speculation ]

Just been thinking how Nunnally could possibly end up as an enemy. And then it hit me. What has been one of the defining characteristics of Nunnally this season, that wasn't really touched on last season?

Lies, and her reaction to them.

I can see it now.

Llelouch: Nunnally, why? I was doing this all for you, to create the kind of gentle world you wanted.
Nunnally: Why did you destroy the Sword of Akasha then, onii-sama?
Llelouch: ...huh?
Nunnally: Why did you kill mother and father?
Llelouch: ...how did you...?
Nunnally: Why did you stop them? They were going to create a world without lies, a gentler world where we could be together always, without having to always be worried and in danger of discovery.

We know Nunnally was geassed to forget, following the assassination of her mother, but why couldn't she have been given back here memories by Charles prior to R2, and have been told of the real plan? For that matter, could Euphie perhaps have been in the know as well? How cruel would it be to Llelouch and Suzaku if, when Charles and Marianne were telling them it was the kind of world they wished for, they actually knew that as a fact.

[ / random speculation ]
Old 2008-09-02, 20:03   Link #253
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
The correlative chart pics don't count. Those never seem to change. They just pick a picture and stick with it. It's the main character bio that counts and it is weird that Kallen's isn't updated. Awaiting a major update like Suzaku just got? Hopefully that's it...
http://www.geass.jp/first/correlative.html
http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

S1 correlative definitely changed; i'm just saying they are lazy about doing things. Could have at least matched this season's correlative chart pics w/ the character bio pic.

It looks like only Kaguya, Odysseus, and Tamaki had re-used S1 pics. I protest on Kaguya's behalf
Old 2008-09-02, 20:13   Link #254
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'm prone to think that it's the former, given that Suzaku's Knight of Zero revelation was what was waited for all this time to update.
Well, hopefully, the update will be as good as Suzaku's, but instead of KoX, it'll say something more... imperial.

Damn it! Morbos! Stop making me regain hope!
Old 2008-09-02, 20:13   Link #255
zalem

Here is another translation of the tv guide summary (courtesy of miasmacloud on lj). I do think it's a bit more accurate even though my Japanese is not the greatest so I might not be the best judge:

Spoiler for ep 23:

That does give me hope that it's not through geass, but through manipulation that Schneizel turns Nunnally against Lulu. It does make more sense this way.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:14   Link #256
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Most obvious way he'll turn Nunnally against Lelouch is by telling her that Lelouch was the one who killed Clovis and Euphemia.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:16   Link #257
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Well, hopefully, the update will be as good as Suzaku's, but instead of KoX, it'll say something more... imperial.

Don't give him more hope Morbos. There's no point. LelouchxKaren won't be happening in this show and sadly neither will LelouchxC.C T_T or Lelouchxanybody for that matter.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:17   Link #258
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Most obvious way he'll turn Nunnally against Lelouch is by telling her that Lelouch was the one who killed Clovis and Euphemia.
that's not enough.
Schneizel obviously good for manipulating. But nunnally needs something more to be the enemy of Lelouch. And I don't see Lelouch, suzaku and Kallen doing any harm to nunnally until she is safe and able to talk to Lelouch.
I think this will be solve pretty fast like episode 24 fast and 25 being REdemption anyone XD
Old 2008-09-02, 20:17   Link #259
zalem

Yeah, it's most likely LelouchxDeath or LelouchxNobody.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:17   Link #260
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

I can't help it. I still have faith that they won't fuck this up.

Tags
spoilers